Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) provides 24/7 support and related services for Apoyar customers
under support contact agreement. including support for the full eCommerce application stack,
infrastructure and cloud AWS and Azure environments through to end user devices and productivity
applications. The TAC also supports and maintains Apoyar’s internal infrastructure, systems and
business applications. The technical and application support engineers within the TAC deliver support under a tiered
support model within a DevOps environment. The TAC engineers will also interface with Software
Development resources, as a resolver group, for support requiring application development and bug
fixes. As the single point of contact for customer support, the TAC provides first-level monitoring, event
and Service Desk functions backed by technical and application support engineers who provide
second and third-level support and systems management and administration. The Support Manager will lead the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) and the team Technical
Support Engineers located in India. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the operational delivery of
support services in a consistent and structure approach defined in the service management
methodology (based on ITIL principles) and according to documented policies, processes and
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Manage delivery of support services team according to service management plans, methodology, processes and client engagement models. Ensure support is delivered to the client according to their contract support agreements.
Including overseeing delivery of support from any contracted third-party providers under
management. Maintain client data in accordance with internal policies, specifically Information Security
requirements for securing information and the ensuring customer data is protected. Organise support staff resourcing and rostering according to plans and necessary to meet
demand. Ensure support team log all customer interactions correctly into A1 service management
platform and kept up to date. Monitor support team queues and ensure open tickets progress and service level targets are
being measured and achieved. Ensure service is delivered through an efficient tier 1, 2 and 3 support model with levels
performing agreed level of tasks.
Build learning into and develop knowledge of team to ensure jobs are not routed to next level
when they shouldn’t. Manage internal systems and platforms to ensure they have support and maintenance plans in
place, regular checks are performed that systems are running, and data records maintained. Manage the onboarding of new customer data (i.e. configuration records) into necessary
support systems ready for production support. Ensure old customers are exited. Escalate any day to day operational issues with support staff to direct manager, and systematic
support issues with service management methodology, policies, processes and procedures to VP, Global Services for ongoing management and service improvement.
Person doesn’t need to be highly experienced management guru, just enthusiastic and detail
oriented/process driven person we know will be on top of team to deliver, build, grow and get
better each day. Need understanding of ITIL fundamentals, Service Desk, Service Request, Incident and Change
Management principles etc.
What you will need:
1. This role involves providing notifications to the clients and assisting with any queries they may have via Calls.
2. Role involves developing strong customer relationships and is responsible to resolve queries of
the customers via Call/chat within the assigned TAT/SLA.
3. Manage and take Ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues (Outbound/Inbound calls).
4. Using define resources and tools to support the customer by answering questions and escalating to respective teams if needed for further support.
1. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
2. Good communication with reading and written communication skills.
3. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
4. Confident in handle assign responsibility.
*Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Undergraduate
*Experience: 1+ years’ of experience.
Will be getting night shift allowances as well.
*Shift Timing: 24*7 shift (5 days working in a week & 2 days rotational offs)
*Employment Mode: Contract to hire (initially starting with 1 year)
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
GaragePlug is an all-in-one cloud platform that redefines a customer’s journey with automotive service businesses. GaragePlug harnesses the power of digitalization to help automotive service businesses achieve immense operational efficiency and build a highly impressionable customer experience that is sure to win any customer. GaragePlug aims to bring technological disruption to the automotive after-sales service & repair industry by taking the industry one step closer to the future. Currently, GaragePlug is trusted by hundreds of brands across 15+ countries and continues to expand across the world!
At least 10 years of experience.
Consultant Role Description:
- Tech Lead with strong Expertise in Core Java & Spring boot.
- Hands-on in developing Microservices, Eureka service registry, and Docker, make use of OAuth for API Auth, Kubernetes, and Grafana.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, and Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Hands-on to do API Documentation. Hands-on to invoke 3rd party REST / SOAP API invocations through REST template.
- Ability to design and architect solutions.
- Direct the integration of technical and engineering activities within projects.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools.
- Ability to formulate and deliver solutions to complex problems in a large and diverse technology landscape with multiple teams.
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering talent
Preferable Location(s): Bengaluru, India Work Type: Part Time
Apply through this link
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
Technical Specialist – Associate - UNIX and DB
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools