- At EkAnek, we're building the rails of what we believe will be the next wave of e-Commerce 2.0. We are a young, tech-first startup focused on bringing together Commerce, Content & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
- We are looking for someone to play a critical role in communication and translate ideas to consumer speak but also, as per the trend and the buzz. You will work cross- functionally and contribute to curation, digital communication and how Foxy speaks!
- Conceptualizing, ideating, and writing engaging copies for the brand's day-to- day communications that go out.
- Understanding campaign requirements/ideas and creating engaging content that will resonate with the target audience.
- Review & edit creative material for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence
- Use the power of language, tone of voice, and communication skills to deliver high-quality and engaging copy.
- Provide communication solutions in the form of mailers, blogs, push notifications, and social media copies
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content.
- Work closely with company's Design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- 2-3 years of experience in creative writing / copywriting
- Ability to come up with ideas and communication strategies to generate engaging content/communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle content between multiple products, stakeholders, and channels
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use in marketing
About EkAnek Networks
We are building a team of tenacious and resilient people who are passionate about tech, beauty and eCommerce. Employees are encouraged to take direct ownership of opportunities and are closely mentored by senior leadership. The team is lean, works hard and solves tough problems. We select one person to join the team for every thirty who apply. Following are the tenets of our culture.
Performance. We have a clear measurement and support structure to deliver and measure impact. This gives clarity and ensures strong delivery is rewarded disproportionately.
Learning. We fit the role to each person. Roles are clear and stretch growth in areas identified in development chats.
Ownership. Every person in the team has space and the mandate to go further in their objectives and pick up other areas of interest.
Support. Our leadership is extremely accessible and open to mentorship. We are supportive of special circumstances as well as educational opportunities.
We at Yapsody India are currently hiring a freelance creative copywriter with excellent writing and research skills who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content.
As a member of the marketing team, you will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the design team to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate content.
- Writing original, plagiarism-free content that is impossible to ignore.
- Create catchy Call-To-Actions that get people clicking.
- Developing Original, Creative & Engaging content copy for Marketing activities such as
- Social Media newsletters (LinkedIn and Twitter),
- Email newsletters for Sales & Marketing,
- Social media posts that include Reels, static content and carousels, and video scripts,
- Blog featured images and emailer graphics.
- Planning efficiently to handle deadlines
Desired Candidate profile
- Should have approximately around 1 year of experience in copywriting. Ad agency background preferred.
- Should have experience working for social media marketing & email marketing
- Must have a basic understanding and knowledge of western pop culture and have experience in writing for American audiences.
- Have basic knowledge of SEO best practices and keywords- (to implement in the copy content)
- Should be a team player and a good communicator
- Should be quick on the feet and a problem solver
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
About Amber student:
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (like booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022
Amber being an international student accommodation marketplace, has extensive teams for Onboarding, maintaining relations, and generating revenues with properties across the world.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
Being an aggregator, at Amberstudent.com we are building strong visual & written content across our portfolio. This helps us reduce the time a student takes to finalize an accommodation, improving overall conversion rates. Visual & written content will include research-based original & property owner-generated content.
What you will do:
- Edit/Improve the written content for each property in the assigned territory.
- Standardizing the inventory pages written content. Ensuring the brand positioning & brand guidelines are met. Set internal standard format, proofread & publish content.
- Has an understanding & working knowledge of SEO-optimized content.
- Monitoring the latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are the best in the industry for listing improvement.
- Maintaining a log of work with all the details to be updated regularly. Coordinate with the Data entry team on a daily basis via trackers to ensure the property has been updated in the system.
- Writing content for mailers, social media and other initiatives.
- Get in touch with property management groups in assigned territory for relevant information if needed.
- Manage a small team of interns or writers.
- Good communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills.
- Fair working knowledge of SEO
- Has a writing portfolio
- Must have used Google Analytics, Keyword planner, SEO Quake.
- Has experience in managing a team of writers.
- Enthusiastic to work and brings creativity to the table. Good time-management skills.
- Quick learner & Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate/collaborate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience in International client management experience will be an advantage.
- Capability to work as a team, meet deadlines & take ownership of the KRAs.
Position: Sr. Copywriters
Department: Coconut Brand Solution
No. of Position: 02 nos.
Salary: As per Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising agency.
- A Content professional with expertise in Copywriting to lead the creative advertising initiatives
- Experience in advertising, literature/creative background will be preferred
- He/she must be able to understand briefs, fill in the gaps where needed, and deliver to them — simply, concisely and lucidly.
- Versatile ideating abilities backed by strong writing skills, creative thinking and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Come up with ad/social media concepts/campaign thoughts
- Write the copy/script for high converting ads/social media posts/videos/ Film Campaigns
- Research advertising strategies of competitors and other online players
- The candidate should have the ability to individually visualize and produce creative concepts.
- Working closely with the creative team to create new and bright ideas that is suitable with the brief.
- Writing clear, crisp and effective copy.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Should have ability to handle and lead the team of copywriters to attain the best possible outcome.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy & requirement to use creative instincts to develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, and servicing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all client communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
21N78E Creative Labs is a digitally-led, full service agency that helps brands be the best they can be on every medium they connect with their customers on. What that means is that the work we do gets seen on a billboard while people are stuck in traffic, shared on Facebook as they login to ‘see’ what their friends are doing, or delivered straight to their mail – snail and electronic. The clients we work on range from global companies with audiences in North America and Europe, to small start-ups who are just getting their feet wet.
We’re hiring Jr. / Sr. Copywriters who can craft communication for both traditional and digital media. Who can drive a campaign from concept to execution in collaboration with business managers, art directors and media planners.
Joining: Someone who can join immediately.
- Develop research and insight driven concepts that meet the requirements of the brief.
- Create and deliver presentations that communicate the campaign thought and rollout effectively.
- Ensure copy is compliant with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Craft communication for both traditional and digital media.
- Participate in new business activities.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Know how to take an idea across mediums and effectively leverage the strengths of each one.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Candidates must stay current with advertising, technology and marketplace trends.
What you’ll be doing:
● Write content for the blog and large story pieces. Interview senior facility management executives and real-estate leaders.
● Product content: Create an educational product and solution content across platforms.
● Customer marketing: Become an expert on our customers and their unique cases. Write compelling case study content in multiple formats (webpage, blog, video, social) that highlights how Facilio helps enterprises transform facilities experience.
● Sales Enablement: Communicate value proposition and high-value sales materials, presentations, partner training, and feature collaterals.
● Optimize all content for SEO for better reach, measure and improve content programs
What type of skills you’ll need:
● Previous experience: 1-3 yrs of experience of content writing or marketing experience, preferably at B2B tech product company
● You love writing stories. Have many examples to show. Can work with consistent feedback.
● You love to research, to dig below the surface, and uncover the truth.
● Customers are always your main focus and priority.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.