Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
2. Designing infographics, posters, carousels, and journals
3. Create compelling, error-free content aligned with brand guidelines
4. Designing and creating visual assets
5. Assisting in creating graphics, illustrations, and layouts
6. Developing materials for marketing, social media, and websites
7. Staying updated with design trends
8. Researching and referencing before every project
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Strode Experiences
GoProtoz is a World-Class Award-winning UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are one of the top 5 UI/UX design companies in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better. Clients include: Renault–Nissan, SONY, ICICI Bank, Emaar, Damac, PayTm Money, Licious, Mahindra Comviva, QuEST Global
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills and communication skills.
- Graduction Must be completed.
should be able to do mock-up designing, prototyping and wireframing
Should be able to create mobile and application designs
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good sound knowledge in HTML5/ CSS3, Photoshop.
2. Candidates should have experience to make responsive design.
3. Experience in adobe, illustrator and Corel draw will be preferred.
4. Good Creativity skills.
5. Ready to work as a team member
6. HTML to WordPress
7. PSD to Wordpress using paid / free theme
8. WordPress theme integration
Timing :10 AM to 7 PM
6 days working (Mon to Sat) with alternate Saturdays OFF
Exp - minimum 2 years exp in Web Designing
Urgent hiring limited seat.
Webvio Technologies Private Limited
Ecosuite Business Tower
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
●Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
●Collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process – from creation to production – creating user flows, wireframes & building userinterface mock-ups and prototypes
●Simplifying complex user interactions, highlighting the product’s brand and unique
●Integrating and managing the brand through a visual design language
●3+ years of industry experience
●Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
●Knowledge of building user-experiences for mobile apps across mobile & web applications
●Mastery of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
●One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholders
●Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
●Having knowledge of prototyping tools will be an added advantage
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better
life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such category-disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product
design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield
& PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love startups, a really fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's
new gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating impactful designs that capture the messaging required across marketing ideas. You will work under the guidance of the senior art director to
ideate and execute design assets required by multiple teams i.e social media, performance marketing or marketplaces.
▪ Create drafts of social media posts, web banners, etc. and get them approved by the senior art director.
▪ Liaise with internal stakeholders while working on design projects from concept right up to execution.
▪ Ensure that all the graphic elements are consistent in terms of style, colours, and message
▪ Find the right mix of imagery to visually represent the content.
▪ Be a part of the ideation process and pitch creative concepts.
▪ Make edits as and when required based on the feedback provided by senior members of the team.
▪ Adhere to strict timelines and be able to deliver quality work as required for the campaign/project.
▪ Understanding the visual elements such as type, layout, fonts, etc.
▪ Basic knowledge of online marketing would be preferred.
▪ Ability to work well within a team.
▪ Time management skills.
▪ Ability to take constructive feedback and work on enhancing design skills.
▪ Comfortable in a fast-paced evolving start-up environment.
▪ Minimum 1-year experience at an Advertising agency or any design house.
▪ Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools.
▪ Experience with working on iOS / Apple operating system is preferred.
- Someone who enjoys Sports, Marketing, and Fashion
- A skilled graphic designer based in Bangalore (or ready-to-move).
- Has a good understanding of graphic design principles and typography.
- We are looking for someone who is really creative and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
- Someone who is looking to get involved in more than just graphic design
- People who work well in teams
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.