Urgent requirement for a well-experienced content writer. A Content Writer, or Content Creator, is responsible for creating high-quality, informational content to promote our brand, products, or services. Their duties include researching and writing content for various platforms, optimizing content for search engines, and collaborating with other teams like designers and developers to ensure that the content aligns with the company’s brand message.
- Researching and writing high-quality content like product descriptions, blog posts, articles, social media posts, website content, and other marketing materials, etc.
- Optimizing content for search engines using keywords, meta tags, and other SEO techniques
- Collaborating with other teams like designers and developers to align content with the company’s brand
- Measuring the content’s success by tracking KPIs like website traffic and conversions
- Creating and executing a content calendar
- Reviewing, editing, and proofreading content
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and adapt content strategies accordingly.
Salary: 15K to 25K
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: 1201, Gopal Heights, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, Delhi, 110034
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Content Writing Intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a Content Writing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, copywriting, SEO, social media, and research.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in the following tasks:
1) Writing blogs, articles, and social media copies
2) Conducting content and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
4) Working with designer to build creatives for social media and website
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
1) English Proficiency - verbal and written communication skills
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 2 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
About the Company :
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans, micro-insurance, and other financial products.
We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users can easily onboard and interact with the system.
Looking for a candidate who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. This is an opportunity to gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Professional qualifications :
- Any Graduation
Skills required :
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Collaborate with designers, and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Source images and other content
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
If you love using your words to craft stories, paint people’s imaginations and make compelling arguments, here is why you should join Pichkaari.
Who are we?
We are a multi-disciplinary communication design studio. We are a closely knit team of hard-working and passionate makers, specializing in delivering designs that are unique, stunning and that strike an immediate chord with the required audience.
With crystal clear communication being the backbone of all our projects, we deliver the most effective solutions by:
- Obsessing over the teeny-weeny specifics and intricacies of communication design
- Bringing fearless originality to the table
- Trusting our instincts
- And striving to incorporate the highest level of quality and intuitiveness in everything we do
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that is compelling and impactful.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts
- Write clear, compelling and creative copy
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Ensure that all deliverables are proofed before publishing
- Ideate for and contribute towards a strategy for marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
NOTE: Immediate joiner
Job Description As a Product Marketer, a B2B SaaS Healthcare startup working youre expected to Be an expert on our buyers and users problems, workflows, concerns and daily frustrations around Healthcare SaaS and Radiology based Technology Be an expert on Synapsica’s products Reconcile the above two by translating product features into customer benefits Position Synapsica as the first entrant of its kind in the marketplace Tactical, day-to-day expectations from the Product Marketer are: Interview buyers and users to deeply understand their problems and challenges Interview happy customers and create case studies, testimonials (video or written) to be used across the website and elsewhere Create sales enablement collateral like product presentations, cheatsheets, tech-specs, battlecards Keep the website and other collateral updated to reflect all product features accurately Help other teams in Marketing with channel/campaign/target-audience specific messaging guidelines Write PR releases, blogs, guest blogs and publish + syndicate them Plan and execute the launch of new product features Use market, competitor and value-based research to establish product pricing Speak about and present the product to internal and external audiences Work with Product Management to refine in-app content
Skills Communication skills: It’s important that you have a very high standard of written and spoken communication skills. Time management and Collaborative skills: This role will work with Marketing teams, Design team, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success, therefore it is important to have great time management and people collaboration skills. Self-Learning: You’ll have access to a lot of mentoring, but it’s always better if you’re an incredible self-learner who can either Google or reach out to the right people to learn more about a subject. Comfort in an unstructured environment: We are trying to disrupt the Healthcare Tech field for Radiology centres with first of its kind AI/ML solutions, which means we’re constantly coming across new situations where we don’t know the answers yet. It’s important that you can look at an unstructured problem, give it some structure, and chart a robust path forward. You’re hardworking, planned and punctual Respectful of peers and juniors by default, and can disagree with a point-of-view with data & empathy, but without disagreeing with the person
Requirements 2 to 4 years of SaaS product marketing experience, but quality of experience is far more important than years of experience First hand experience of setting up on page SEO in previous work experience You’re deeply familiar with the usual SaaS tools like Zoho (or any marketing automation and CRM tool), Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc
- Providing comments, compiling campaigns and creating content.
- Assisting Social media function to be brought in-house, so he/ she can manage it.
- Helping out with SM calendar preparation, execution.
- Managing Content creation: Both visual & textual.
- Working with designers, content writers for campaign and creative execution.
- Helping the brand with Influencer marketing.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate
- Someone that breathes social media and knows the trends in and out.
- Understands textual and visual content for consumer electronics
- Have worked with top agencies previously
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
We are looking for somebody who can write all day long, gets excited when someone uses a new word and will cringe on reading this- we needs a writer who gets high on words and creativity. That might sound like every writer ever, but trust us- this is an extremely rare combination. However, we will find you!
If you think you are that genius, we would love to have you on board with us. Us? Well, a designer who’s hard to catch, a project manager who knows how to get things done, a boss who doesn’t like being called the boss, a writer who barely gets the time to write, and a little pupper who keeps them all going.
Now the serious stuff: What we’d expect you to do?
Creating and curating content for social media posts and graphics
Initiating and driving outcome-oriented campaigns
Writing articles and blogs of varying lengths
Ability to work across different industries and niches- extra marks for technical writers
Capability to write diversity content- SEO. long-form, taglines, SM posts, newsletters etc
Editing and proofreading articles with attention to detail
P.S. Of course, to be able to do all this, one has to be creative!
Hang on, we have some ‘perks’ too
5 days working (phew, who would not want that!)
Salary as per Industry standards (mandatory to say)
A good looking office (we hope so)
Pixie (the little pupper, remember?)