Customer Success Jobs in Pune
JD - Customer Success Executive
- Be the point of contact for all the customer issues related to Vowel (platform onboarding services
- Be a good listener and understand and appreciate the customer sentiments with regard to the issue facing
- Able to understand the issue and decide the issue is due to a knowledge gap(of customer) or due to a technical glitch.
- Have a good grip on the product in terms of functionality and proactively updating oneself as and when new functionalities added
- Capture the sentiments of the customer and bring that to the notice of management
- Able to categories the issues under different buckets and reports that to the team/management to indicate which area of the product needs attention/breaking.
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs (link to SLA doc)
- Coordinate with L2 and Other teams in the organization.
- Build and maintain Knowledge DOCs/FAQ
- 3+ years in a software support role
- Exceptional service orientation including managing difficult customers, setting expectations through issue resolution with total empathy. A "go giver"
- Ability to communicate simply and empathetically
- Handled Level 1 and 2 customer issues
- An understanding of a "cloud-based" product works.
- Experience in handling customer service for a Desktop application & Mobile application
- Can understand and report on service metrics
Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
The role will be part of our customer success team. You will work extensively on large datasets to identify and help remediate data risks for customers from diverse domains, and support them as a trusted security advisor.
- Analyse customer data on Concentric Platform, extract relevant insights to identify data risks, develop risk remediation strategies
- Prepare and present data risk reports to customers. Handhold them for implementation of the risk remediation strategies
- Develop, curate and maintain training datasets for AI models
- Label large datasets for supervised learning of AI models
- Serve as customer’s trusted data security advisor, providing subject matter expertise, strategic guidance to drive adoption of concentric platform aligned with customer objectives
- Strong experience on with data analytics. Proven ability to extract relevant insights from big volumes of data to solve specific problems. Eye for detecting trends, anomalies in data.
- Experience in developing training datasets for AI models and data labelling for supervised learning of AI models.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer advisory experience preferably in data security domain
- Experience on with Excel as data analysis and reporting tool is required. Knowledge of other tools like Python, Kibana, Jira, ppt will be a plus.
- Broad knowledge of operationalizing data security, regulations and standards will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills across various formats and mediums. Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Use creative problem-solving skills to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Concentric platform
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering discipline from premium institute
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time.
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- Work with the product team to help improve the platform.
- Work with the sales team to increase the renewal rate.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer centric campaigns.
- Tactical and fundamental understanding of subscription models and sales.
- 2 to 3 years of customer facing experience preferably in SaaS.
- Needs to possess maturity, be a patient listener and a good communicator to be successful in this role.
- Ability to write/speak clearly and logically in response to customer problems and coming up with articulate solutions.
- Needs to have a good sales acumen.
- Logical thinking with a product-first mindset.
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Interested? Let's talk!
Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
You will be a thought leader and the go to person for the staff and drive engagement & affiliation. Move and inspire people with innovative ideas; help turn ideas into reality, and set values, thought and culture to replicate excellence in each field.
The Interesting Challenge :
- Creating value through innovation and reinventing service delivery benchmarks.
- Ensuring "Customer first" always in all the situations.
- Ensure that service is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
What you'll offer us :
- Ability to monitor, manage escalations, and provide resolutions with a sense of urgency while ensuring zero issue-based churns.
- Advocate and manage user relationships and engagement
What you will need :
- The individual should be a go-getter, self-starter, articulate, and detail-oriented, with an ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels - both internal and external.
- Exposure/experience with Auto dealerships will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
Customer Success Specialist
Location - Pune
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for
developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will
value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to
the customer to maximize satisfaction? Someone who would be Reviewing the existing
customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources
of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities :
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption,
on-going support, program optimization, and expansion.
● Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team
members and customers.
● Pay attention to customer’s details and complaint
● Provide customer training and education on company products.
● Provide technical support to the customer, with the help of the Technical team
● Establish a successful account management routine.
● Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
● Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
● Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and
strategic value and renewal timeframe.
● Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
● To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our
● Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better
plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
● Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
● Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and
● Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
● Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
● Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives
● Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the
Customers’ strategic business goals
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
● The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps
and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices
and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Screen-Magic is publisher of #1 business texting application on Salesforce & Zoho platforms. We are revered for our great customer support. Current high quality customer support is helping us growing well and to retain our leadership position in the market. With growing business, We have decided to expand our Customer support team. We are looking for a Customer support manager who can lead, manage and scale our support team, with goals of high performing customer support team.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience of managing customer support team of atleast 10 members for international customers.
- Good Customer facing skills
- Good experience of managing teams
- Good technology background required for understanding complex technology issues.
- Setup, Manage customer support team, Setup KRA, SLAs using fresh desk like customer support tools.
- Keep your team motivated.
- Keep tab on all issues which are reported by various sources
- Keep in touch with Product team for new releases and training teams according to their responsibility
- Check quality of customer support tasks and plan the trainings & reinforcement sessions for improving in general customer support quality
- Report to management about customer success reports
- Invent/discover new channels and method to improve customer success
- Manage budgets of Customer support team requirements
- Take care of hiring and retaining customer support teams
- Do upkeep of tools used for Customer success such as fresh desk, chat etc.
Information Security Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.
SHIFT : US Shift
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success executive who possesses a strong drive for results.
Duties for the Customer Success Executive will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, etc.)
Strong Technical Background.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Experience – 3+ years
Location - Pune
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to the customer to maximize satisfaction. Someone who would be Reviewing the existing customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities :
- The individual role that you’ll play in our team.
- To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization, and expansion.
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers.
- Pay attention to customer’s details and complaint
- Provide customer training and education on company products.
- Provide technical support to customer, with the help of Technical team.
- Establish a successful account management routine.
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools.
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding.
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
- To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base.
- Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications.
- Quick learner and versatile.
- Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
- Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives.
- Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively