Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Customer Success Manager, You will be Liaising with Colleges & School Alumni engagement teams to gather and understand their requirements.
What you will do:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company by onboarding and managing them.
- Analysing client requirements, manage escalations, and propose features for
- Developing technical domain expertise and formulate strategies to drive user engagement.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics to derive insights and build a - success plan -with the appropriately identified objectives, milestones and metrics needed to achieve them
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Designing presentations for client deliverables, presentations & training.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-2 yrs of experience of working in a tech/software company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to formulate & articulate technical, financial and value points
- Strong technical skills and capabilities to understand business applications, analytics and platform technologies
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain customer relationship
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
The role is about 70% support (aka reactive > keeping the customer happy) and 30% success (aka pro-active > helping the customer get success with LimeCall to stick and love us).
On the SUPPORT side, you’ll be doing things like… (80% of your day)
- Helping customers and potential customers on LIVE Chat (we use Intercom)
- Figuring out the “problem” the customer is having with our software. ("My text didn’t get sent, what happened?")
- Manage customer success pipeline (we use Hubspot)
- Relaying bugs to our development team to get taken care of (we use Jira)
- Creating user stories around customers wants, needs, issues (Asana)
- Using Stripe to process payments, refunds, and all things billing
- Create systems for tracking bugs, feature requests, and better ways to improve our support process and channel
- Create, edit, and continuously update our knowledge-base so our customers don’t have to bother you on how to do the simple things.
- Create videos and animated gif's that show people how to DO things (people love walk-throughs)
On the SUCCESS side, here are some things that you’ll be doing… (30% of your day)
- Host group & 1-on-1 demo’s, webinars, and training with leads and customers weekly and monthly
- Create surveys and google forms to gain feedback from current customers
- Reach out to “likely to churn” customers to help them get value from Salesmsg
- Engage with canceling customers and design a system for tracking for later followup.
- Speak with customers on the phone, text message, live chat, email, and other channels to help them with whatever questions they have.
- Onboard new customers
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on Migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- Analyze customer expectations and data to share an expected completion time.
- To manage multiple migrations at the same time to ensure migrations are completed within the stipulated time.
- Work closely with internal and customer-facing teams to deep dive on a customer migration request and workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking the output.
- Keep current on product releases and updates
Desired candidate profile:
- Proven data entry or Migration work experience will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Expectations from the candidate:
- 0-2 years of experience. Prior experience in SAAS environments will be an added advantage
- Resolve processing migration problems working with the technical team
- Pay attention to detail to maintain Data accuracy
- Self Motivated and willing to excel in strict /short deadline
- Have the ability to multitask as needed and time management skills
- Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
Reading the judgements, order copies and cause lists of the cases.
- Understanding each case and Analysing the criticality of the cases assigned.
- Complete Research on the subjects and cases assigned.
- Reading and writing synopsis or description of the analysis.
- Managing additional activities related to court record checks and other verifications.
- Coordinating with the extended team effortlessly for the fulfilment of the tasks.
1. The candidate must be a LLB- degree holder or a Final year Law student.
2. The candidate must have abreast legal knowledge and should be thorough with common acts and sections.
3. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. The candidate must have brilliant Drafting and Interpretation skills.
4.The candidate must be available for a 6-month full-time internship.
5. The candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to identify risks
Company : BPO
Position: voice process
Location: Kalyan Nagar HRBR layout _ Bangalore
Hindi and English Mandtaory
Experience 6 months +
Good at communication
UniFynd Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a technology-centric company focused on building innovative technology solutions. At UniFynd, we also actively consult and invest in early-stage startups and SMEs. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
Are you a Fynder?
We want to build beautiful products; by building a collaborative work environment that fosters creativity, promotes innovation and rewards team work. We’re in search of intelligent, motivated and interesting, young people who want to be part of a committed team in a fast-paced, hands-on start up in Mumbai, India.
Unifynd Technologies is looking for driven and self-motivated individuals who are eager to pursue a career in business strategy, marketing and business administration. The ideal candidate should have a keen analytical mind and strong communications and presentation skills.
You are required to be present, ready and committed to everything on your plate. Based on your skills and interests, you will be required to add value to different projects and operations.
• Build long-lasting relations with retailers and consumers
• Research, study and evaluate potential opportunities
• Create quality presentations to onboard respective vendors and retailers
• Ability to prioritize, delegate and deliver work in a timely manner
• Communicate, extract value and increase participation with retailers
• Work with on-boarded retailers to add value to their participation
• Travel and coordinate with other business functions
• Assist and support the management of the company
Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree from recognized University
• Previous experience in Operations, Customer Service, Data Management(is recommended)
• Ability to coordinate and assist various business functions
• Proficiency and aptitude for sales and customer relations
• Competency in creating and giving presentations
• Strong communication and time-management skills
Strong Verbal and Written Communication
Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel , MS Powerpoint
Qualities: Communications, Leadership, Time-Management, Thoroughness, Drive