Give clear and accurate information on the current immigration laws & policies.
Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
Provide insights into the options available to enable the candidates & their families to make an educated choice & the right decision.
Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs...
Promote the company's products and services.
Meet the assigned targets.
Desired Profile :
Prior experience in any Sales & Marketing/ Overseas Education / Immigration / Sales or Counseling /Tele sales / Business Development / inside sales etc...
Excellent communication skills & command of English
Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
Familiarity with computers and the internet
Passion to learn and grow
Responsible and motivated to give your best
Team skills and strong relationship-building skills.
Ability to accomplish results.
Position – Sales Development Representative (India)
Reports to - Vertical Head
Primary Objective - Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
Specific Accountabilities/Responsibilities -
Promoting and business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and
communication(s) to prospective clients
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and
Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
Meet or exceed assigned quota
Working together with the Regional Director to grow a specific sales territory
Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress
• The candidate must create unique and compelling value propositions to large enterprise accounts, decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a NxtGen relationship.
• The candidate can develop, own & execute business plans specific to Enterprise accounts assigned.
• The candidate must collaborate with various stakeholders within large enterprise Accounts to execute the business plan.
• The candidate must track/create a pipeline, close deals, and achieve revenue goals for the future.
• The candidate must enable partner stakeholders by educating them on NxtGen value proposition.
• The candidate can act as the ambassador for assigned enterprise Accounts.
• The candidate must focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
Base location- Bangalore / Mumbai / New Delhi
Are you known for crushing sales targets?
Would you like to join a fast-growing edtech player as a senior inside sales specialist?
If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
Experience - 0-7 years experience
Compensation - 25k - 45k (Depending on the work experience)
Mumbai based applicants only
Immediate joiners only
What we expect from you:
(i) calling qualified leads to prospect and close them
(ii) managing your time and pipeline independently
(iii) achieving targets
(iv) mentoring and helping junior team members to close sales
(v) a strong, self-starter work ethic
This role is based out of a fun office in Lower Parel.
The only requirement is strong communication skills, a strong sales track record and a desire to grow.
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.