- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
Their technology and understanding of the mobile space allows them to lock-in on trends before others do; thereby allowing their customers to make better decisions and investments.
The company is founded by alumnus of tier one institutes including IIT Delhi and ISB, and the founders have experience across a range of sectors including Venture Capital, B2B Saas, and Analytics Tech.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc. to drive traffic
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels to drive growth Layout and executing the ASO plan for the portfolio of Apps Analyse marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies with the product team
- Providing inputs and expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams to share ideas, feedback and present results
What you need to have:
- 4+ Years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills and skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Prior experience in ASO (organic growth)
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Awareness of different growth channels like Influencer Marketing, etc.
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to oversee Marketing & Growth in the fast-paced work environment at Jumbaya. You will work directly with the CXO team to develop, plan and execute the marketing and growth strategies.
To excel in this role, you have to have experience in digital marketing and product growth strategies in B2C product companies and have execution as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Sitemap, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends and similar products)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What you will do:
- Leading execution of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Exploring new channels for growth and leading their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI/ Any other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 3+ years experience with 2+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expertise in excel-based data modelling and analytics tools
- Experience in handling mid to large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.