● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
About Webonise Lab
the organization (and externally)
● Use data and on-ground information to clearly identify the real problems beyond the
● Break the problems into small and actionable units to ensure success
● Ideate and come up with different possible solutions and propose the most optimal one.
● Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritize projects on the basis of impact
and effort required. Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
● Define the approach for all the actionable steps. Build the required processes with a focus on
accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Define and set up KPIs and success metrics to monitor the
health of the project. Prepare implementation guidelines and SOPs. Identify resources to work
with. Ensure the training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs,
One of the fastest-rising startups in the #EdTech space, Yocket is poised to revolutionize the study abroad industry.
Are you someone who believes in the power of technology and likes to challenge traditional ways of working? If yes, then Yocket is the place to be at! Join our young and dynamic team in this journey to becoming a great company with jolly employees! Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
We believe that every mind has its style of learning. At Yocket, you get the freedom to experiment with ideas and execute those. However, responsibility, ownership, and a drive to excel should be your key motivators. You are the only master of your work.
We are looking for driven individual to work in a data-driven product management team, helping impact the user experience on our product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user behavior and steer the product vision. You will study user behavior in depth to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of product managers, software engineering, data analytics, user experience, and customer service.
This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in user behavior analysis.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualization, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modelling.
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically along with strong problem solving skills is required.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data and share the insights with key stakeholders
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Create the team’s analysis roadmap and prioritize
More than 3 years of experience. Depth knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio, Google analytics, CleverTap, MixedPanel.
Should have team handling experience.
Efficient with tools like WebEngage, Google Analytics, JIRA, Advance Excel, tech docs, PRD
Experience with database and/or spreadsheet software, such as PostgreSQL and Excel
Good understanding of writing DB queries.
Degree in statistics, engineering or a related discipline and a passion or expertise in data and statistical analysis.
Experience performing various forms of online research.
Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems
Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadline.
- Functional knowledge of Business Operations Software like Leap Squared is a plus
- Knowledge of Web and App analytics tools is a plus.
- Having experience with working with products teams closely is a plus.
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week
- Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas. We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be!
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Experience: 4-8 years
Work timing: 12.30 to 9.30 PM
• Scrum Certification is a plus.
• Must have hands on experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Must have hands on experience with Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
• Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review,
and Sprint Retrospective.
• Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of
the application of Scrum in the organization.
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Provide analytical support to Manager in executing assigned projects.
• Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
• Develop project reports for management and clients.
• Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan and deliverables.
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
Jira project setup and should have strong admin skills
Experience : 3 to 8 years
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems
- Supports full Sales and Sales Operations staff
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Create and execute a strategy and roadmap to migrate to Dynamics 365 for all business units.
- Lead and support Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing process areas in MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 9+ countries.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales functions to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and related IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Responsible for managing the MS Dynamics AX upgrades, enhancements, new functionalities, business case development and performance measurement as needed by the businesses from time-to-time.
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new technologies (like Bar Code based Inventory Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.) in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- Evaluate and recommend business process improvement solutions using industry best practices.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for T&L and Manufacturing processes of MS Dynamics AX2012 currently and Dynamics 365 subsequently, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Data warehouse and Qlikview.