Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Understanding customers process and suggesting effective solutions based on Product portfolio
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of Digital Employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively, and raise timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in BFSI domain
- 2+ years of experience working as Business analyst (preferably in BFSI domain)
- Must have experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Must have hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Must have Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Should have understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and like to take initiative
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Our client offers a wide range of business advisory services such as strategic advisory, financial advisory, transaction support, process consulting, people & organisation consulting etc. to its clients.
They serve across sectors like financial services, education, healthcare, real estate etc. and their clients include diversified conglomerates, leading commercial banks, insurance companies, family businesses, investment houses etc.
Originated in Kuwait and with over 18 years of experience, our client has their offices in Dubai, India and Australia. They have an in-depth understanding of the business environment of the GCC and wider MENA region. Established in 2003 and with a strong multi-disciplinary team, they have served 100+ clients across 800+ assignments.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in project execution and delivery.
What you will do:
- Analyzing and summarizing financial performance
- Building financial and valuation models
- Identifying KPIs and benchmarking with regional and global peers
- Reviewing of budgets and analysis of variances
- Developing Power point and Word documents
- Supporting in developing business development pitches
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from a premier institute/ CFA (USA)/ CA (ICAI)
- 2-4 years of post-qualification experience
- Clear financial and quantitative concepts
- Strong logical and analytical abilities
- Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Very strong Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills
- Openness to travel overseas for extended periods (3-4 weeks) for client meetings and on-site execution
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as an Analyst would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that user stories are clearly defined, delivered, and approved for deployment
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications
- Investigate, model, define and document required business processes
- Carry out requirements analysis for change requests including requirements gathering and participating in workshops to understand project objectives and scope
- To work with other business analysts and members of Group Infrastructure to develop realistic solutions to business requirements, taking into account budgets, timescales and costs
- Support the development of training and implementation material
- Assist in integration and acceptance testing
- Participate in sprint planning where applicable
- Experience using agile project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams
- Experience in working with Marketing and Events tools such as Eventsforce
- Experience of working in a technology-focused company
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical/Operations.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible of complete development cycle of the project and
maintenance. He/ She will be involved in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes,
knowledge transfer, and performing user acceptance testing.
You will be responsible for -
● Good experience in preparing different documents for the SDLC such as FRD, BRD, SRS, Flowchart, UML, Use
Cases, Test Cases, Prepare Presentation etc.
● Good experience in using various project management tools such as Visio, Jira, Mantis, MS Project etc.
● Basic knowledge of the technologies such as SQL, .Net, PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
● Excellent communication skills require.
● Analyze details to understand client requirements
● Plan and execute research to meet specific client objectives.
● Research-oriented with good Analytical skills
● Should think out of the box, always up to date with the current industry updates.
● Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
● Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
● Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the
development team and the non-technical users
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
What is the role?
This role requires you to work and collaborate with the customers, product & Engineering teams to meet and fit customer to our product. This role will be responsible for building technical project plans for Compass as well as tracking and driving the delivery of those projects. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our planning and execution pipeline. This role heavily involves mathematical and analytical skills, since you would be directly responsible to set incentives programs for customers and consult them over that.
- Strengthen and maintain relationship with the new & existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Provides domain knowledge for project feasibility and software solution by researching customer needs and problem areas with internal/external stakeholders, understanding system flow, reporting need and regulatory impact.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensures problem definition, requirements, user stories, success criteria and interface design efforts.
- Understand and manages changing business and technical requirements.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Delivers innovative and best value options to increase ease of implementation and outperform the competition.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Follows the company’s software development life cycle.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- BTech or MCA or MBA required
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience and in a customer facing role
- Good exposure to SAAS product.
- Exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Good Microsoft Excel which involves using Pivots and mathematical formulae
- Ability to think logically and constructively about complex problems.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple project and timelines.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Job Title: Business Analyst - Healthcare domain for Software Company - Chennai
3 to 5 yrs of experience in Business Analysis Role
Prefer - Health care domain experience atleast 1 year currently
- Requirement collections, Functional Analysis, SRS Preparation
- INteract with Developers, Designers, Architects, PM & Client
- Should have Agile Project Management practices
- Good in communication skills
- Responsible for collecting all in-scope business requirements
- Able to prioritize requirements and negotiate on deployment timeframes on behalf of the development team
- Ability to perform detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the business requirement are understood
- Able to formalize business requirements, ready for two way communication business communications up and technical communications down
- Capable of managing all non-technical aspects of the new requirements
- Capable of working with the test team to develop/ review test scripts and profile of test data
- Able to produce ad-hoc SQL queries/ ad-hoc reports that can be used to monitor success of the new requirement by ensuring data is being created as it should
- Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
- Experience in Insurance Domain is a must
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Get actively involved in various project phases
- Act as a key interface between users and development teams
- Technology Graduate: B.Sc IT, MSc IT / B.Tech, M.Tech/ BCA, MCA
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople