Job Description- Business Analyst:
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.