Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for the next 350 Mn Indians. Of the 550 Mn PAN card holders in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 350Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases. Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
Nalin, Anil, Abhineet and Rahul are IIT Bombay alumni and serial entrepreneurs. Their success stories include – Oyo, Ola, Holachef, Inrea and Sodel Solutions. Since 2008, the focus has been on
solving big data problems, “real-time” predictive technologies and algorithms primarily Ad-tech, Consumer Marketing and Media and growing eCommerce brands.
Sanjeev comes with a very in-depth knowledge of consumer tech and is adept in scaling the systems. He is currently heading the Engineering team at Snapmint and looking forward to scale the tech for the next 100M consumers.
About the role
Snapmint is looking for a Project Manager who will be required to assist Snapmint’s merchants with our product integration. The role is of tech support where an individual will be assisting our merchants while implementing our services onto their platforms. You will be working closely with the Product, Tech, and Business teams to understand the product suites and its implementation and will have ownership of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues reported by the merchants.
• Must have a good understanding of IT terminology and concepts with up-to-date technical
knowledge and an in-depth understanding of any coding language.
• Experience in configuration/ integrations of e-commerce platform like Shopify, WooCommerce,
• Requirement Gathering and understanding the business needs of the client.
• Presenting requirement to technical team and facilitate communication between client and
• Enhance the overall experience of our client by providing support for technical issues.
• Ability to deal with complex issues and bring it to closure with least dependency.
• Must have good communication and excellent problem-solving skills
• Create project roadmap and timeline and work towards successful delivery of the project by
adhering to the timelines
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 2+ years of programming experience with at least one language such as
● 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support Engineering/Technical Consulting role.
Location: Gurgaon/ Navi Mumbai
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for an experienced and innovative quality analyst to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting and developing the planning, design and execution of several test plans, test scripts and process plans for different projects.
- Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios, and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Quality Analyst (Manual & Automation) = 2 Openings
- Relevant Experience: Manual min 3 years + Automation min 1 year
- Education: BE / BTec/ MCA / MTec / ME / Msc
Location: Gurgaon (Work from Office).
Age: We are seeking individuals aged under 28
- Mandatory: At least Manual 3 years + Automation min 1 year
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
- Job Title - Senior Games Producer - PC & Console
- Reports Into - Head of PC & Console Production
- Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 1 billion downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join Scathe, Die by the Blade, Robobeat, Space Chef and Wildmender.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Senior Game Producer you’ll be taking games from conception through to launch, using your industry knowledge and great project management skills to help external development teams produce the best games.
Your Team Mates
As a Senior Game Producer you’ll be taking games from conception through to launch, using your industry knowledge and great project management skills to help external development teams produce the best games.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Working with the Head of PC and Console Publishing and the external developers to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee-published game releases;
- Liaising regularly with our external development partners to ensure the games track to schedule and are released on time and to budget;
- Coordinating with the Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Community, Social Media and Influencer & Media) to ensure required promotional assets are produced, content is appropriate and all deadlines are met;
- Making realistic and accurate contributions to the game analysis and assessment (‘Due Diligence’) process;
- Providing regular feedback on the games we publish and helping developers create the best games they can.
Your Hard Skills
- 5+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio with at least 2 shipped games;
- Strong project management skills;
- A charismatic, energetic character who can direct and inspire;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- Strong understanding of PC & console games including game design and KPIs;
- Experience of agile project management methodologies;
- A “self-starter” mentality;
- A strong interest in PC and console games, playing them regularly.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
end-to-end quality assurance including:
- Execute and improve QA processes via Test automation tools as well as manual
- Reproduce software system errors and file processing issues
- Support Agile / Scrum software development life cycle and project management
approach by creating, documenting, and executing test plans
- Write SQL queries and utilizing SQL Server Management Studio for various
- Automate the entire testing along with Selenium
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including back-end engineers, product
team, etc. to ensure quality implementation of new product features, growth hacks/
initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in atimely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across testing and ensure religious
execution of the targets
We are looking to onboard a Quality Assurance Software Engineer, who has a
founder'smindset including the following traits:
- Must be well versed with databases
- Should be well versed in understanding business specifications and deriving
and identifying test cases and test scenarios
- Should be well versed with various testing stages / levels / phases, testing
types and testing techniques
- Experience of testing across web & mobile based technologies and should have
scaled a business
- Ability to provide quality assurance across scalable products/ platforms, fully
redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in testing across the stack including front-end testing (Selenium), backend APIs testing, load testing (Apache Jmeter), behaviour testing (Cucumber), etc
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, high energy, self-starter
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
At Prolifics, we are currently implementing multiple solutions on PCQA Manager for our development centre in India. This position would be based out of Hyderabad location and is a permanent position.
If you are looking for a high growth company with rock-solid stability, if you thrive in the energetic atmosphere of high profile projects, we want to talk to you today! Let’s connect and explore possibilities of having you onboard the Prolifics team!
Job Title: Manager - PCQA
Primary skills: 7+ years of experience
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
The PCQA Manager is a key role to support the process improvement (CMMI V2.0) initiative that will help assess the quality of the software delivered by a growing Software Development Company to its customers. This role will be part of the PCQA team, which helps the organization sustain SEI CMMI DEV Level 5, upgrade to CMMI V2.0 and support other methodology related initiatives.
- Lead the PCQA team and be flexible to take up assignments within the team such as Coaching, Auditing, implementation, process improvement projects, QMS process improvements, agile practices implementation etc.
- Mentor the team in the development and implementation of QMS aligning to CMMI V2.0 within the organization across geographies
- Identify improvements opportunities in the existing policies, processes, procedures, templates and metrics for the organization
- Define and utilize metrics and reports to manage quality efforts
- Prepare and conduct quality assurance product reviews and prepare projects teams ready for process audits according to the audit plan
- Sound understanding of Process Frameworks/Methodologies like CMMI-Dev, SVC, AGILE SCRUM etc.
- Good understanding of various software development life cycles
- Ability to influence and drive delivery with global senior management
- Attention to detail while keeping a global perspective, willing to deep-dive for data analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with global stakeholders
- Very good understanding of Information security concepts and implementation experience of ISO 27001 and other security standards is a value add
Prolifics Corporation Limited is a Global Technology Solutions Provider with presence across North America (USA and Canada), Europe (UK and Germany), Middle East & Asia. In India, we have off shore development centers: 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies by solving their complex IT challenges. Our clients include Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. We rank consistently in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year ranking from World HRD Congress, ranked 7 in 2019.
We encourage you to visit us on www.prolifics.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and other social media to know more about us.
• Work with various stakeholders, understand requirements, and build solutions/data pipelines
that address the needs at scale
• Bring key workloads to the clients’ Snowflake environment using scalable, reusable data
ingestion and processing frameworks to transform a variety of datasets
• Apply best practices for Snowflake architecture, ELT and data models
Skills - 50% of below:
• A passion for all things data; understanding how to work with it at scale, and more importantly,
knowing how to get the most out of it
• Good understanding of native Snowflake capabilities like data ingestion, data sharing, zero-copy
cloning, tasks, Snowpipe etc
• Expertise in data modeling, with a good understanding of modeling approaches like Star
schema and/or Data Vault
• Experience in automating deployments
• Experience writing code in Python, Scala or Java or PHP
• Experience in ETL/ELT either via a code-first approach or using low-code tools like AWS Glue,
Appflow, Informatica, Talend, Matillion, Fivetran etc
• Experience in one or more of the AWS especially in relation to integration with Snowflake
• Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI or Domo or any similar tool
• Experience with Data Virtualization tools like Trino, Starburst, Denodo, Data Virtuality, Dremio
• Certified SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer is a must.
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development/Support
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.