quality standards defined for software products.
2) Responsible for getting a product design document as well as trial and error data and its evaluation. To
ensure that the documents are distributed, checked and approved.
3) Responsible for creating an Automation framework for UI & Non-UI applications, records of everything
i.e. the test results, the software shortcomings, a historical analysis of the comparisons, etc.
4) Responsible for ensuring that the applications used are in full compliance with the best practices of
software development, the highest standards of web development, and the potential to adapt to improvements
set forth by upstream sources.
5) Active participation with application planning and creating a set of instructions for the application users,
conducting training sessions to contribute decisively to the security of the applications by conducting audits.
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
Candidate should have Max 4+ yrs experience in Python automation testing
With Robot framework and selenium
Less exp couldnt consider.
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
Manual Tester with 4-6 years of experience in any domain.
Should have experience in automation preferably Sellenium katalon studio using Java .
Experience in working BDD Framework.
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
Job Title: Software Development Engineer-QA
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Remote | India
Who We are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The Quality Analyst Engineer, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer-facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- 4+ years experience as QA Engineer
- Should have complete knowledge of Testing lifecycle.
- Should have experience with Manual testing, API testing, Sql/mongo, Java, Jenkins, Selenium
- Performance Testing (CloudTest, JMeter, Web Page Test),
- Should have excellent manual testing skills.
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
- Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
Total Experience: 4-7 Years
Must Have (2-3yrs):
Appium, Selenium or Protract, Any programming language, Cucumber framework
Good to Have (2-3yrs.):
Restassured, Jenkins CI/CD Integration, Database Knowledge (SQL, ORACLE etc.), Github etc