- Supervision of the CI/CD process for the automated builds and deployments of web services and web applications as well as desktop tool in the cloud and container environment
- Responsibility of the operations part of a DevOps organization especially for development at LS telcom in the environment of container technology and orchestration, e.g. with Kubernetes
- Installation, operation and monitoring of web applications in cloud data centers for the purpose of development of the test as well as for the operation of an own productive cloud as LS service
- Implementation of installations of the LS system solution especially in the container context
- Introduction, maintenance and improvement of installation solutions for LS development in the desktop and server environment as well as in the cloud and with on-premise Kubernetes
- Maintenance of the system installation documentation and implementation of trainings
Execution of internal software tests and support of involved teams and stakeholders
- Hands on Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications engineering, electrical engineering, physics or comparable qualification
- Experience in software
- Installation and administration of Linux and Windows systems including network and firewalling aspects
- Experience with build and deployment automation with tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Argo or similar as well as system scripting (Bash, Power-Shell, etc.)
- Interest in operation and monitoring of applications in virtualized and containerized environments in cloud and on-premise
- Server environments, especially application, web-and database servers
- Knowledge in VMware/K3D/Rancer is an advantage
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English
About LS Spectrum Solutions Private Limited
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Lead the pre-sales (25%) to post-sales (75%) efforts building Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions working collaboratively with Intuitive and client technical and business stakeholders
Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies, and risk management strategies
Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps/DevSecOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, App Modernization/Containers, Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
Experience with application discovery prefera bly with tools like Cloudscape, to discover application configurations , databases, filesystems, and application dependencies
Experience with Well Architected Review, Cloud Readiness Assessments and defining migration patterns (MRA/MRP) for application migration e.g. Re-host, Re-platform, Re-architect etc
Experience in architecting and deploying AWS Landing Zone architecture with CI/CD pipeline
Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Security Groups etc. using either manual or IaC, IaC is preferred
Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines
Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA
Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
Assist Sales and Marketing team in creating sales and marketing collateral
Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website
Create case studies for projects successfully executed by Intuitive delivery team
Conduct sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
Flexibility with work hours supporting customer’s requirement and collaboration with global delivery teams
Flexibility with Travel as required for Pre-sales/Post-sales, Design workshops, War-room Migration events and customer meetings
Strong passion for modern technology exploration and development
Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
Experience with Multi-cloud (Azure, GCP, OCI) is a big plus
Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation as well as Advanced Windows and Linux Engineering is a big plus
Experience with On-prem Data Engineering (Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake) is a big plus
Devops Engineer Position - 3+ years
Kubernetes, Helm - 3+ years (dev & administration)
Monitoring platform setup experience - Prometheus, Grafana
Azure/ AWS/ GCP Cloud experience - 1+ years.
Ansible/Terraform/Puppet - 1+ years
CI/CD - 3+ years
Experience with various Cloud development methodologies and virtual environments.
2-4 years experience with Container Orchestration ( Docker, Kubernetes)
2-4 years experience with Configuration Management Tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins)
Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, software application design and data base knowledge.
Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics.
Maintain, optimize and grow our production, staging and test infrastructure hosted in VMinfra and Openstack.
Develop automation scripts for manage the infra security and performance monitoring of application using Ansible , Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Splunk.
Server and Application patch management for Unix/ Linux and widows based production servers.
Strong working experience on Linux , windows operating systems and good understanding on software based storage platform Ceph with Openstack cloud.
Hands-on programming experience on Python, Ruby, Powershell, Shell scripting, and Perl scripting, Python scripting is must with expert level.
Required self-motivated and critical thinking to build our own tools to reduce occurrences of human errors and improve overall customer experience.
Good oral and written communication skills are required for Involve in root cause analysis of production errors.
Investigate high level production issues to help development and support team to resolve technical issues on time.
Enhancing automation infrastructure to integrate test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments
Interface with various R&D groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
ABOUT US: TURGAJO TECHNOLOGIES PVT TLD (www.turgajo.com )
We are a product-based company, on a mission to capitalize on the evolution of new technologies and the new opportunities they present. We develop cutting-edge software solutions for the service industry and are working on some exciting projects that we believe have the power to fundamentally change and enhance the systems used by businesses every day.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At least 3+ years of experience as a system administrator.
- Knowledge of server technologies (cloud and on-prem).
- Work with both development and QA teams with a focus on automating builds & deployments.
- Knowledge of a range of current information technologies and computing platforms, such as cloud computing, Monitoring systems (Azure, AWS, VMw.are, commvault), Automation Tools (Azure/AWS Cloud, SCCM).
- Good Knowledge of Cloud-Based Software like Azure and AWS.
- Proficiency to manage the CI/CD process cycle includes the complete knowledge of Jenkins/TFS and Github.
- Ensure team collaboration using Jira, Confluence, and other tools.
- Build environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests.
- Experience with virtualization (Azure, AWS, VMware).
- Experience and hands-on experience in Azure and AWS platforms.
- Azure and AWS monitoring and log analysis.
- Azure and AWS server and network security.
- Cloud-native engineer.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration (PowerShell scripting, etc.).
- Fixing skills, problem-solving, and resolution (root cause identification).
- VM’s deployment.
- Azure and AWS Site Recovery.
- Excellent Communication Skill is Mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required
- 3 years of experience in hands-on DevOps engineering
- Working experience with C#
- Maintain and administer Jenkins systems
- Expert in using Azure and AWS toolkits
- Good understanding of cloud application design patterns and practices preferably AWS
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience using a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Defined and implemented the configuration for high throughput and scale with capacity planning load balancing strategies.
Experience with Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool
Strong experience in automating CI/CD & application deployment using various tools like GitLab, Jenkins, and AWS.
Please email your resume at hraturgajodotcom
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of databases such as Mysql,Postgres and SQL
- Problem solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Detail knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu)
- Proficient in AWS console and should have handled the infrastructure of any product (Including dev and prod environments)
Mandatory hands on experience in the following :
- Python based application deployment and maintenance
- NGINX web server
- AWS modules EC2, VPC, EBS, S3
- IAM setup
- Database configurations MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Linux flavoured OS
- Instance/Disaster management
We are looking for people with programming skills in Python, SQL, Cloud Computing. Candidate should have experience in at least one of the major cloud-computing platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP. He should professioanl experience in handling applications and databases in the cloud using VMs and Docker images. He should have ability to design and develop applications for the cloud.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the DevOps strategy and development of SAAS Product Deployments
- Leading and mentoring other computer programmers.
- Evaluating student work and providing guidance in the online courses in programming and cloud computing.
Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL,
- Cloud Computing
2+ years of programming experience including Python, SQL, and Cloud Computing. Familiarity with command line working environment.
Note: A strong programming background, in any language and cloud computing platform is required. We are flexible about the degree of familiarity needed for the specific environments Python, SQL. If you have extensive experience in one of the cloud computing platforms and less in others you should still, consider applying.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to explain the concepts to others.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population would also be desirable.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
• Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
• Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
• Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long run.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
• Advise on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53, Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API
Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
• Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
• Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect – Associate level
Total Experience: 6 – 12 Years
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 3+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.
- Hands-on DevOps (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on what is a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of what is continuous delivery and integration tools like Jenkins, Github
- Knowledge developing code using Ruby or Python and Java or PHP
- Knowledge writing Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripts
- Knowledge of what is automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Experience and willingness to keep learning in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient with container based products like docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Apache and other open source software
- BA/BS in computer science or similar