● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
About the Role
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
We are looking for a Project Lead to ensure and oversee the project till its fruition. This role will act as a bridge between the idea and its execution to make sure that the project runs smoothly and is on its schedule. To fit in this position, you have to have the right blend of team management and technical skills.
- Lead the initiation and planning of the project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to client support team & developers.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Understanding the latest technology trends and their roles in the commercial environment
- Professional approach towards time, cost and deadline
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team to understand the requirement
- Writing well-designed, testable, clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Previous experience in handling international projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your team
- Proficiency in MS office & JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
Great technologies need great minds to come together.
At Ottonomy, we are building autonomous robots that can navigate in crowded human environments, both indoor and outdoor. Our solution helps customers automate deliveries and enhance the user experience by keeping it contactless.
Our robots are fully autonomous and don’t require any human tele-operation. The autonomous software has been developed in-house by the founding team with a combined experience of 45+ years in robotics products. The safety technology is the best in class, with proprietary contextual mobility algorithms for safe movements in crowded environments.
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics to solve real-world challenges. We are looking for a robotics engineer to join our team and help us get there faster.
We are hiring engineers to help build robots that are safe, reliable, and socially acceptable. The work will be fast-paced and you should love the challenge of tackling new problems that will arise. One day, you might find yourself developing a new algorithm; the next, you might be installing a fleet at a customer location, coordinating the efforts of a team spread across multiple time zones.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team dedicated to improving our collective quality of life through the commercial application of advanced robotics and related technologies. We believe we can absolutely change the world through what we do and are looking for someone to help us do that.
We are looking for talented people for the following focus areas of innovation:
- Computer vision algorithm development on real-world systems
On day one we'll expect you to have
- BS, MS in Computer Science, ECE, Robotics, or a related field
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Computer Vision and 3D geometry
- Strong technical/Mathematical Knowledge in creating complex deep architectures, optimization techniques, active learning, multi-task learning
- Solid programming skills in C++ and Python
- Hands-on expertise with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with real-time inferencing and deploying big neural nets on edge devices
- Understanding of multimedia pipelines like Gstreamer.
- 2-3 years of industry experience with robotics or software running on real hardware
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to changes in project scope
- Experience working with sensors such as cameras and Lidars
- Understanding of camera pipelines, image formation, calibration, stereo vision
- Experience working with ROS/ROS2
- Experience working with CUDA, CuDNN, TensorRT, openCV, openVX, ONNX, Deepstream
- Demonstrated ability to turn academic theory to practical code
- Opportunity to be part of our core team, with a strong influence on the direction of the company and our products
- Experience working on cutting-edge technology for autonomous driving and mobile robots
- Responsibility of owning product features
- Competitive Salary
Position: Solutions Engineer
As an APAC Solutions Engineer, you will be an integral player on the Sales team in positioning, demonstrating, and developing creative solutions for key customers and prospects. You will be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers by creating solutions that align with the NextBillion.ai technology stack.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Success, you will be the primary technical interface between our sales prospects and the Product and Engineering team.
We are looking for a Maps and Locations-Based Services expert with excellent technical, communication, organisational, and customer-facing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with sales personnel, marshal prospects through the sales cycle by providing professional technical, integration, and development support.
- Work closely with our sales prospects in APAC to identify and solve their most critical business problems with a deep understanding of the NextBillion.ai architecture and feature set.
- Articulate customer requirements and solutions to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Organise and lead product-related webinars and training sessions.
- In coordination with sales personnel, assist in the response to all technical details in RFIs/RFPs
- Continually assess prospect and customer feedback as well as industry trends in providing feedback to product teams
- Support sales and customer success teams in onboarding newly signed customers into the post-sales support process
- A small amount of travel is required for prospect and customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 6+ years experience in technical consulting, solutions engineering or product management.
- Prior experience with proprietary as well as open-source map products and tools, such as maps from HERE, TomTom and OSM, and supporting toolsets such as QGIS.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and service endpoints for both design and implementation
- Experience with using cloud native services from popular hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of common development practices, ticketing systems, and revision control systems using `git`i.e. Gitlab/Github, ClickUp/JIRA
- Industry experience in mobility services, fleet management, logistics/last-mile delivery, and/or connected car service
- Some prior experience with data science and/or machine learning teams.
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Greetings of the day!!!
Hope you all are doing well,
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can join us within 15 Days or immediately.
Job Location: Permanent WFH
Experience: Min 3+ Years
●Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep the emphasis on the documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity to even complex processes.
● Review documents written by developers / PMs for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents.
● Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts of external developers.
●Develop and use all types of content types (workflows/process schematics / instructional videos/developer consoles) to simplify the user’s understanding of the Open APIs.
●Be the first to respond to developer queries on API forums and put effort to resolve the issue yourself, without needing to check with the core development organization.
● Use your extensive knowledge of the needs of developers and pass this feedback internally to develop the next set of Open API’s.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, technical writing, core sciences or equivalent experience.
● Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in technical documentation, and / or developer outreach / technology partner management roles.
● Experience using Git to manage asynchronous collaboration across large teams
● Experience with authoring documentation in Markdown.
● Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger
● Knowledge of REST APIs.
● Good to have knowledge of tools such as Jekyll, WordPress, Adobe Framemaker, Oxygen XML author, Lucid Chart, and Visio.
● Demonstrate experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology related content.
● Great communication skills and ability to work well with others.
● Ability to organize and create multimedia content to explain use cases and process flows.
● Ability to handle stressful, time critical projects and deliver great user outcomes
Feel free to reach out if you need me to clarify the qualification criteria or the scope of responsibilities. I’m also happy to answer any other questions you may have about the position.
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
- 2-3 years of experience in development using core Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Should have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostGreSQL
- Having worked with tools like bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira etc would be an added advantage
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Working knowledge on web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure)
Department & Team
Enterprise Solutions Architect
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly Azure / Windows / Active Directory / Azure AD focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in AWS.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Enterprise Solutions Architect and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the Azure public cloud platform, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all cloud platforms (Primarily Azure)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Primarily Windows Server OS)
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Ensure robust tagging strategy followed in the organisation with accurate cost allocation of resources in Azure.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment.
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-303– REQUIRED
· Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP ) – REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Cloud Practicioner - Preferred
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise Azure solutions.
· Strong working knowledge of on-prem Active Directory, including GPO and Azure AD
· Proven examples of ownership of large Azure project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Enterprise production experience of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including Cloud native, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in Azure.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into Azure public cloud.
· Production knowledge of Windows file servers / DFS
· Strong experience in desktop virtualisation technologies in Azure
· Good appreciation of ISO27001, ITIL and Project management
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.