We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
This would be a hybrid role and the person would be expected to also do some application level programming in their downtime.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based auto scaling.
- Have on call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high level programming languages.
- Extensive experience with web servers such as Nginx/Apache
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT gateway, DynamoDB)
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~ 1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or Mongo.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
About Mosaic Wellness
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Lead the pre-sales (25%) to post-sales (75%) efforts building Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions working collaboratively with Intuitive and client technical and business stakeholders
Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies, and risk management strategies
Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps/DevSecOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, App Modernization/Containers, Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
Experience with application discovery prefera bly with tools like Cloudscape, to discover application configurations , databases, filesystems, and application dependencies
Experience with Well Architected Review, Cloud Readiness Assessments and defining migration patterns (MRA/MRP) for application migration e.g. Re-host, Re-platform, Re-architect etc
Experience in architecting and deploying AWS Landing Zone architecture with CI/CD pipeline
Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Security Groups etc. using either manual or IaC, IaC is preferred
Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines
Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA
Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
Assist Sales and Marketing team in creating sales and marketing collateral
Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website
Create case studies for projects successfully executed by Intuitive delivery team
Conduct sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
Flexibility with work hours supporting customer’s requirement and collaboration with global delivery teams
Flexibility with Travel as required for Pre-sales/Post-sales, Design workshops, War-room Migration events and customer meetings
Strong passion for modern technology exploration and development
Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
Experience with Multi-cloud (Azure, GCP, OCI) is a big plus
Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation as well as Advanced Windows and Linux Engineering is a big plus
Experience with On-prem Data Engineering (Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake) is a big plus
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling
traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
You are the right fit if you have:
1+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on
Experience with Python including Object Oriented programming
Container administration and development utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
Working with or supporting production, test, and development environments for medium to large user
Installing and configuring application servers and database servers
Experience in developing scripts to automate software deployments and installations
Experience in a 247 high-availability production environmentAbility to come with best solution by capturing big picture instead of focusing on minor details. Root
Mandatory skills: Shell/Bash Scripting, Unix, Linux, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, GIT
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Devops to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 1-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI-CD, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
DevOps is a Department of Horizontal Digital, within which we have 3 different practices.
- Cloud Engineering
- Build and Release
- Managed Services
This opportunity is for Cloud Engineering role who also have some experience with Infrastructure migrations, this will be a complete hands-on job, with focus on migrating clients workloads to the cloud, reporting to the Solution Architect/Team Lead and along with that you are also expected to work on different projects for building out the Sitecore Infrastructure from scratch.
We are Sitecore Platinum Partner and majority of the Infrastructure work that we are doing is for Sitecore.
Sitecore is a .Net Based Enterprise level Web CMS, which can be deployed on On-Prem, IaaS, PaaS and Containers.
So, most of our DevOps work is currently planning, architecting and deploying infrastructure for Sitecore.
- This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to cloud migration and Infrastructure deployments.
- Person who will be selected for this position will ensure high customer satisfaction delivering Infra and migration projects.
- Candidate must expect to work in parallel across multiple projects, along with that candidate must also have a fully flexible approach to working hours.
- Candidate should keep him/herself updated with the rapid technological advancements and developments that are taking place in the industry.
- Along with that candidate should also have a know-how on Infrastructure as a code, Kubernetes, AKS/EKS, Terraform, Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Total work experience of 6 to 8 Years.
- Total migration experience of 4 to 6 Years.
- Multiple Cloud Background (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Implementation knowledge of VMs, Vnet,
- Know-how of Cloud Readiness and Assessment
- Good Understanding of 6 R's of Migration.
- Detailed understanding of the cloud offerings
- Ability to Assess and perform discovery independently for any cloud migration.
- Working Exp. on Containers and Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery/Azure Migrate/Cloud Endure
- Understanding on vSphere and Hyper-V Virtualization.
- Working experience with Active Directory.
- Working experience with AWS Cloud formation/Terraform templates.
- Working Experience of VPN/Express route/peering/Network Security Groups/Route Table/NAT Gateway, etc.
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like Octopus, Teamcity, Code Build, Code Deploy, Azure DevOps, GitHub action.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Implementations, taking into the consideration of RTO and RPO aspects.
- Candidates with AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications will be preferred.
Experience of Linux
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
We are looking for a DevOps Architect who will be a part of a diverse software development team. The team will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. He/ She will bring cloud management and sysadmin skills for application deployment and management while assisting in the automation of the end-to-end deployment process. He/ She should be passionate about trying hands on newer technologies and software methodologies. At the same time, he/she needs to have broad experience with build and deployment software and a level-headed approach to problem-solving.
• Execution of automation architecture, which involves service automation, automation of application build and monitoring services and databases
• Supporting various metrics and reporting requirements
• Implementing security features across automation pipeline including SSL certificates
• Maintaining access controls across all environments along with auditing any access breaches
• Providing day to day work allocation and strong leadership and team management
• Build and maintain infrastructure that utilizes public as well as on-prem cloud
• Collaborate with customers on the design of the end to end solution
• Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineers, and support
• Coach and mentor team members and guide on technical challenges
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
• Good knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets, etc.) and AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Security best practices
• Strong working knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Chef
• Manage the CI/CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory, Docker Swarm/Container clustering will be a plus
• Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics
• Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins/TravisCI/Bamboo/GitLab CI is required
• Knowledge of SCM tools like Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab is required
• In-depth knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Experience using monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
• Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using Shell/Python/Perl
• Good understanding of RESTful web services.
Good to have:
• Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
• Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
• Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
• Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
• Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social event.