Only apply on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk025uh?source=
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Associate Vice President - Product Engineering - DevOps or Senior Database Administrator to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, staging and production environments.
- Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud
- Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB), web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Plan, implement and maintain robust backup and restoration policies ensuring low RTO and RPO
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Ali Cloud
- Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls
- Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Explore new tools to improve development operations to automate daily tasks
- Ensure High Availability and Auto-failover with minimum or no manual interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure
- Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios
- Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms
- Experience in query analysis, peformance tuning, database redesigning,
- Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skill.
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our
SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees
anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about
creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the
people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a
team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an
exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in
the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for
smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the
same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in
Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Owning and managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Working as part of product development from inception to launch, and own
deployment pipelines through to site reliability.
Ensuring a high availability production site with proper alerting, monitoring and
security in place.
Creating an efficient environment for product development teams to build, test
and deploy features quickly by providing multiple environments for testing and
Use infrastructure as code and the best of methods and tools in DevOps to
innovate and keep improving.
Create an automation culture and add automation to wherever it is needed..
DevOps Engineer Remote) 2
What do I need? 🤓
4 years of industry experience in a similar DevOps role, preferably as part of
product team. You can demonstrate the significant impact your work has had
on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge in AWS and the services available. 2 years of experience in
building complex architecture on cloud infrastructure.
Exceptional understanding of containerisation technologies and Docker. Have
had hands on experience with Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS.
Experience with Terraform or any other infrastructure as code solutions.
Able to comfortably use at least one high level programming languages such
groovy and others.
Good understanding of security in web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it.
Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
Clear and responsive communication.
Exp:8 to 10 years notice periods 0 to 20 days
Job Description :
- Provision Gcp Resources Based On The Architecture Design And Features Aligned With Business Objectives
- Monitor Resource Availability, Usage Metrics And Provide Guidelines For Cost And Performance Optimization
- Assist It/Business Users Resolving Gcp Service Related Issues
- Provide Guidelines For Cluster Automation And Migration Approaches And Techniques Including Ingest, Store, Process, Analyse And Explore/Visualise Data.
- Provision Gcp Resources For Data Engineering And Data Science Projects.
- Assistance With Automated Data Ingestion, Data Migration And Transformation(Good To Have)
- Assistance With Deployment And Troubleshooting Applications In Kubernetes.
- Establish Connections And Credibility In How To Address The Business Needs Via Design And Operate Cloud-Based Data Solutions
Key Responsibilities / Tasks :
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, Openshift, and Cloud Run
- Working with Cloud Build, Cloud Composer, and Dataflow
- Configuring software to be monitored by Appdynamics
- Configuring stackdriver logging and monitoring in GCP
- Work with splunk, Kibana, Prometheus and grafana to setup dashboard
Your skills, experience, and qualification :
- Total experience of 5+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 4 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
- Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Knowledge on Kafka, ZooKeeper, Hazelcast, Pub/Sub is nice to have.
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Understanding of cloud identity and access
- Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
- Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
- Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators : knowledge/experience about
As a DevOps , You should be strong in both the Dev and Ops part of DevOps. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of systems architecture, understands core CS concepts well, and is able to reason about system behaviour rather than merely working with the toolset of the day. We believe that only such a person will be able to set a compelling direction for the team and excite those around them.
If you are someone who fits the description above, you will find that the rewards are well worth the high bar. Being one of the early hires of the Bangalore office, you will have a significant impact on the culture and the team; you will work with a set of energetic and hungry peers who will challenge you, and you will have considerable international exposure and opportunity for impact across departments.
- Deployment, management, and administration of web services in a public cloud environment
- Design and develop solutions for deploying highly secure, highly available, performant and scalable services in elastically provisioned environments
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions from development through production
- Own all operational aspects of running web services including automation, monitoring and alerting, reliability and performance
- Have direct impact on running a business by thinking about innovative solutions to operational problems
- Drive solutions and communication for production impacting incidents
- Running technical projects and being responsible for project-level deliveries
- Partner well with engineering and business teams across continents
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4 - 6 years professional experience in DevOps, with at least 1/2 years in Linux / Unix
- Very strong in core CS concepts around operating systems, networks, and systems architecture including web services
- Strong scripting experience in Python and Bash
- Deep experience administering, running and deploying AWS based services
- Solid experience with Terraform, Packer and Docker or their equivalents
- Knowledge of security protocols and certificate infrastructure.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Broad experience with cloud hosted applications including virtualization platforms, relational and non relational data stores, reverse proxies, and orchestration platforms
- Curiosity, continuous learning and drive to continually raise the bar
- Strong partnering and communication skills
- Past experience as a senior developer or application architect strongly preferred.
- Experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with Zookeeper, Consul, HAProxy, ELK-Stack, Kafka, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, and preferably designing, a system compliant to any security framework (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, HIPPA, SOC 2, ...)
- Experience with AWS orchestration services such as ECS and EKS.
- Experience working with AWS ML pipeline services like AWS Sagemak
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
Should have strong working experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
Should have strong working experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Rundeck.
Must have experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
Must have working knowledge on tools like Terraform.
Must be good at Scripting Languages like shell scripting and python.
Should be expertise in DevOps practices and should have demonstrated the ability to apply that knowledge across diverse projects and teams.
Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, JIRA, gitlab and Jfrog.
Experience in scripting languages like groovy.
Experience with GCP
Summary & Responsibilities:
Write build pipelines and IaaC (ARM templates, terraform or cloud formation).
Develop ansible playbooks to install and configure various products.
Implement Jenkins and Rundeck jobs( and pipelines).
Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
Strong communication (written / verbal ) skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
4+ years of experience in DevOps and AWS.
2+ years of experience in Python, Shell scripting and Azure.
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems like Kafka, Yarn, Elastic Search, etc..
- Familiarity with Python-related technologies and frameworks like Django or Pyramid.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls, etc) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware, SDN, etc)
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructures - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Familiarity with task queue frameworks like Celery or Pika is a plus.
- Source code management and Implementation of security best practices.
- Experienced in building monitoring/metrics & alerting tool (APM tool), a custom dashboard for each Application stack against the supported environment
- Good understanding & implementation experience using 12-factor App principles
- Awareness of Cloud Security concepts
- Awareness of Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification required
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly complex solutions (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring security and compliance, availability, reliability, etc.)
- Deep technical experience in serverless AWS infrastructure
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including git, terraform, ARM or equivalent
- Create Technical Design documents, understand technical designs and translate into the application requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participate in code and design review process
- Write unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent English communication skills are required
We are looking for a Solution Architect with at least 5 years’ experience working on the following to join our growing team:
- EC2 on AWS
- and most importantly Serverless
You will need a strong technical AWS background focused on architecting on serverless (eg Lambda) AWS infrastructure.