Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
BharatNXT helps unlock the power of the under-utilized credit card that resides in your wallet. We provide the wings to your credit card, to become the Super Hero that you need in your time of need or to improve the working cashflows for your business.
- Through BharatNXT, any business can now pay your suppliers, rent, tax and compliance costs while unlocking discounts and the extra credit days that is available through your card.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determining development requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Champion the adherence and implementation of best practices, processes, and standards.
- Perform code reviews and mentor the team. Ensure code meets functional, compatibility and security requirements.
- Take on complex development tasks and execute them efficiently and effectively.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Clearly articulate the solutions and get there in most efficient way
- Design and develop UI and back-end features for the enterprise platform.
- Help design, build, document and maintain the platform
- Identify risks and areas of improvement and take steps to address the risks and ensure continuous improvement.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Provide timely updates to relevant stakeholders via reports and meetings.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the system, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems
- Hands-on experience refactoring code, writing modular reusable code and implementing microservices architecture.
- Proficient in system design and architecture best practices.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with Linux based environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based deployment and architecture.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test-driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies.
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Domain expertise in BFSI domain (more specifically Supply Chain Financing, dynamic discounting) is a plus
- Passionate about building quality software and scaling technology to meet the needs of tomorrow
- Writing testable software every day, with a focus on incremental innovation
- Keen to learn about new technologies and business innovations across industry
- Keen to work in a dynamic fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills that would help in sharing ideas with peers and the senior management
About Fcap Technologies Pvt Ltd
1. Qualifications - Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M. Tech, MSc, PG diploma, 12th pass (HSE)
2. Good understanding of front-end technologies, including PHP , Laravel CodeIgniter framework
3. Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
4. Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
5. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
6. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
7. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Browserstack, Chrome inspector, etc.
8. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
9. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
10. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
11. Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tools
12. Should be expert in using the plugin
13. Should be familiar with various Google APIs such as Gmail API, Maps API, Geocoding API, etc.
- Must be a Python Full Stack developer
- Web development using Python/go programming
- Understanding Web frameworks like e.g Django, Flask, Bottle & Authentication
- Understanding of Design patterns and usage of libs like pandas,numpy
- Database Connectiviity, ORM packages e.g SQLAlchemy, Django ORM
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP developer with best practices in software development.
Location: HRBR Layout Bangalore
No of Requirement: 4
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development and maintenance of Web application in Yii framework.
• DB Schema designing
• UI Designing
• Web-services/API endpoint implementation
• Development of back-end process
• UML designing
• Strong in SQL Queries
Desired Candidate Profile:
• High personal standards and a passion for quality-driven development.
• Ability to explain and present technical concepts.
• A quick learner and willing to share your knowledge with others.
• Able to build consensus and agreement in a team.
• Self-driven and able to work on your own.
• Work experience in business application products will be an added advantage
Design, code and integrate n-tier applications with different application components
Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
Work in Agile/Scrum teams and follow the guidelines
What you will need to have | Requirements
5 - 10 years of relevant experience with software design, architecture and development life cycle.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
Full Stack Software Development experience in large scale mission critical applications.
Solid experience in frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot, Sprint MVC, Hibernate , Microservices.
Expertise with DBMS systems like MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra.
Proficient in Web Services/API Development using SOAP or REST, JSON and XML.
Proficient in GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins etc.
To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
Responsible for development of highly responsive, web based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- Having nodejs (backend technology) as with frontend development. I am stressing on frontend more to give emphasis on the need.
- We look for frontend engineers (java script) primarily and who are willing to contribute to backend (python). Backend wise, on the resume, these candidates can have nodejs / python / java / c# / any programming language