Jenkins Jobs in Ahmedabad
US based IT company
- Experience in Linux and Bash scripts
- Experience in Go, Python and Groovy scripting languages
- Experience in Github actions
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience in Terraform, AWS and Azure
- Experience in Harness tools would be a plus
- Experience in scrum based agile practices would be a plus (sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective, timesheet management, sprint demo etc.)
- Should have very good verbal and written communication skills, as you’d be communicating directly with the client
- Should be able to create good documentation
- Relevant certifications would be a plus
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Data Scientist
Experience: 5+ Years
IT Service based Org.
Cloud Engineer helps to solutionize, enable, migrate and onboard clients to a secure cloud
platform, which offload the heavy lifting for the clients so that they can focus on their own business
- Assessing existing customer systems and/or cloud environment to determine the best migration approach and supporting tools used
- Build a secure and compliant cloud environment, with a proven enterprise operating model, on-going cost optimisation, and day-to-day infrastructure management
- Provide and implement cloud solutions to reduce operational overhead and risk, and automates common activities, such as change requests, monitoring, patch management, security, and backup services, and provides full-lifecycle services to provision, run, and support their infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal service teams to meet the clients’ needs for their infrastructure and application deployments
- Troubleshoot complex infrastructure deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept environments that abide by cloud-best-practices & well architecture frameworks
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span across multiple cloud platforms and services
- Identify and drive improvements on process and technical related issues. Act as an escalation point of contact for the clients
- Drive clients meetings & communication during reviews
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 2 year of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Strong in Cloud services
- Exposure to AWS/GCP and other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Experience with AWS configuration and management – EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFront etc
- Exposure in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms or other cloud server such as Azure, Google Cloud
- Proficient in the use and administration of all versions of MS Windows Server
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Solid programming skills in Python, Java, Perl
- Good understanding of software design principles and best practices
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Should have hands-on experience in any deployment orchestration tool (Jenkins, Urbancode, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts
- Hands on experience in Ansible and Git repositories
- Knowledge in Maven / Gradle
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications are preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
What you’ll be doing at Novo:
● Systems thinking
● Creating best practices, templates, and automation for build, test, integration and
deployment pipelines on multiple projects
● Designing and developing tools for easily creating and managing dev/test infrastructure
and services in AWS cloud
● Providing expertise and guidance on CI/CD, Github, and other development tools via
● Monitoring and support systems in Dev, UAT and production environments
● Building mock services and production-like data sources for use in development and
● Managing Github integrations, feature flag systems, code coverage tools, and other
development & monitoring tools tools
● Participating in support rotations to help troubleshoot to infrastructure issues
Stacks you eat everyday ( For Devops Engineer )
● Creating and working with containers, as well as using container orchestration tools
(Kubernetes / Docker)
● AWS: S3, EKS, EC2, RDS, Route53, VPC etc.
● Fair understanding of Linux
● Good knowledge of CI/CD : Jenkins / CircleCI / Github Actions
● Basic level of monitoring
● Support for Deployment along with various Web Servers and Linux environments , both
backend and frontend.
Product and Service based company
Experience in AWS Glue
Experience in Apache Parquet
Proficient in AWS S3 and data lake
Knowledge of Snowflake
Understanding of file-based ingestion best practices.
Scripting language - Python & pyspark
Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, flat files, Streams, and Time series data based on various proprietary systems. Implement data ingestion and processing with the help of Big Data technologies
Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part of business logic and implement it using the language supported by the base data platform
Develop automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
Develop an infrastructure to collect, transform, combine and publish/distribute customer data.
Define process improvement opportunities to optimize data collection, insights and displays.
Ensure data and results are accessible, scalable, efficient, accurate, complete and flexible
Identify and interpret trends and patterns from complex data sets
Construct a framework utilizing data visualization tools and techniques to present consolidated analytical and actionable results to relevant stakeholders.
Key participant in regular Scrum ceremonies with the agile teams
Proficient at developing queries, writing reports and presenting findings
Mentor junior members and bring best industry practices.
5-7+ years’ experience as data engineer in consumer finance or equivalent industry (consumer loans, collections, servicing, optional product, and insurance sales)
Strong background in math, statistics, computer science, data science or related discipline
Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker / Kubernetes, Snowflake
Data mining/programming tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python)
Database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake. and Greenplum)
Data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy)
Comfortable learning about and deploying new technologies and tools.
Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present results to non-technical audiences
Knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools, technologies and techniques.
Familiarity and experience in the following is a plus:
Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
Cassandra / MongoDB
CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
Company: Torrent Power
Experience: 3 - 8 Years (Relevant)
Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Type: Permanent Position (Full Time)
Position: PHP Devops (AM – PHP/Devops)
Skills: Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube
CTC: 12 LPA
Notice: 1 Month or less
- Web developer ( PHP - Android / DevOps )
- Must have 3 years of PHP team lead experience
- Must have good experience in PHP and its MVC frameworks
- Experience in MySQL(5.6+) tuning and management
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD). Must have good knowledge and experience of DevOps tools like Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube etc
- Knowledge of Low Code & No code Mobile Application Development Platform for rapid development , testing & deployment for enterprise mobile application will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in web and mobile cybersecurity will be preferred.
- Awareness of various automated testing tools like selenium, j Meter, Unit Testing will be of added advantage
- Should have worked on large scale enterprise application
- Experience in Linux web server management
- Required to have excellent business analysis and system design skills with UI/UX
- Experience in Project and team management
Hiring for one of the product based org for PAN India
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
Indian energy and power company.
tools, build pile lines, deployment and production support.
• Maintaining mission critical day-to-day operations of the production processing platform and internal company resources.
• shall have sound and working knowledge of various devops tools like git, gitlab, jUnit, sonarqube, Jenkins, nagios etc.
• Shall have working knowledge of mentioned devOps tools.
• Analysing, executing and streamlining devops tools and practices.
• Automating processes with rights tools.
• Facilitating development process & operations.
• Establishing suitable devops channel across the organization.
• Setting up CI-CD to speed up software development and deployment process.
• Monitoring, reviewing and managing technical operations.
at Sigma Infosolutions
- .NET Core
- Web API
- Aware of Microservice concepts
- Excellent communication
Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux knowledge is desirable. Having worked in a product development environment is desirable. Having worked in the finance and banking domain is desirable.
The company are in over 25 countries across six continents
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
at Ebizz Infotech
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 1+ years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
at Compufy Technolab LLP
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Opening for a Java Developer with Devops experience
Experience required: 5 yrs to 10 yrs
Essential Required Skills:
Familiarity with Version Control such as GitHub, BitBucket
- Java programmer(Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- OPs(ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Effective communication skills
- An analytical bent of mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate with good hand on exposure on AWS, Cloud, Devops, Ansible, Docker, Jekins.
- Strong proficiency in Linux, Open Source, Web based and Cloud based environments (ability to use open source technologies and tools)
- Strong scripting and automation (bash, Perl, common Linux utils), strong grasp of automation tools a plus.
- Strong debugging skills (OS, scripting, Web based technologies), SQL, Java and Database concepts are a plus
- Apache, nginx, git, svn, GNU tools
- Must have exposure on Grep, awk, sed, Git, svn
- Scripting (bash, python)
- API related skills (REST, and any other like google, aws, atlassian)
- Web based technology
- Strong Unix Skills
- Java programmer, Coding (Springboot, Microservices, Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- Proficient in AWS
- Ops (ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Cash Rewards & Recognition on Monthly Basis
- Work-Life Balance (Flexible Working Hours)
- Five-Day Work Week
UK based company having HO in London with 100+ employee.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Having configured a CI system.
- Understanding on how to introduce a CD process to a CI workflow
- Ability to build projects, run unit tests, run automated test framework within a CI system.
- Use of cloud based platform AWS/Azure
- Familiar with build and teardown infrastructure scripts
- Familiar with ASP.Net Applications and scripting with MS Build
- Windows Server IIS, SQL