- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- BE / MCA / B.Sc-IT / B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of overall development experience.
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment and setup
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate deployment
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Role : SRE
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Expertise on K8s Interfaces CNI, CSI, CRI and Service meshe
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience working with Helm Charts and building out Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Architected CNF Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
- Experience developing and using Application & Integration stacks/tools such as Kafka, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Knative, and NoSQL
We are global expert in cloud consulting and service management, focusing exclusively on the Cloud DevOps Space. In short, we strive to be at the forefront in this era of digital disruption by being dynamic, agile and cohesive in providing businesses the solutions needed to leverage it to the next level. Our expert team of Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Business development professionals are the foundations of our firm with the fusion of cutting-edge technology.Nimble IT Consulting is vested in Research and Analysis of Current and Upcoming trends, be it Technology, Business Values and User Experience, we dedicate our efforts tirelessly to be at the pinnacle of the Quality Standards. Devising solutions that are just not only being approved or followed by industry leaders in fact they depend on it. Read more about us: https://nimbleitconsulting.com/" target="_blank">https://nimbleitconsulting.com
What we are looking for
A DevOps Engineer who has valued certification to join our team and provide consulting services to our clients, below is the technology stack we are interested in
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline. ( either using Jenkins or Azure DevOps )
- At least one AWS or Azure Certification
- Terraform Scripting
- Hands-on experience with git and source code management and release management.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps principles and the Agile Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Gradle, Yaml, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Working knowledge of build systems for various technologies like npm, maven etc.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Hands on Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues. Experience with working with ticketing tools (Jira & Service now)
- A programming language like Java, Go , NodeJS is a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return
- Work Permit for United Kingdom ( tier 2 visa ) total duration of visa will be 5 years ( first 2 years and then 3 year extension)
- At the end of the 5 years you will be eligible for British Citizenship by applying for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Learn new technologies - We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to
- give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging technical problems and help
- you become the best developer you can be.
- Join a growing agile team that are consistently delivering.
- Technical Development Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Previously help a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer role
• 4+ years of production Linux system admin experience in high traffic environment
• 1+ years of experience with Amazon AWS and related services (instances, ELB,
EBS, S3, etc.) and abstractions on top of AWS.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals, IP and related services (DNS, VPN, firewalls, etc.) and
• Experience in running Docker and Kubernetes clusters in production.
• Love automating mundane tasks and make developers life easy
• Must be able to code in, at a minimum, Python (or Ruby) and Bash.
• Non-trivial production experience with Saltstack and/or Puppet, Composer,Jenkins, GIT
• Agile software development best practices - continuous integration, releases,branches, etc.
• Experience with modern monitoring tools; capacity planning.
• Some experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and PHP is a plus.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Experience in managing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
- DevOps Pre Sales Consultant
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
For more details, kindly visit www.ashnik.com
THE POSITION Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in DevOps team in sales function. The primary area of focus will be Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and container security. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tender
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in IT industry designing and delivering solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline, micro-services, containerization and kubernetes
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
· Should be ready to travel 20-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
Salary: upto 20L
Lead Engineers - Devops & Containers ( Excited to travel, we have an opportunity for you )
Why join TVS Next
We help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on constant look out for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
What is expected from this role
To Build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll do
You will learn to design and guide implementations of cloud-ready applications and deployment pipelines on large-scale container platform clusters using Java, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible by Red Hat, and OpenShift by Red Hat. You won't be expected to know everything on day one, but your ability to learn new technology quickly will be essential.
Things you’ll need
4+ Years of experience preferred
Hands-on experience in below ponters:
- Linux CLI (RHEL preferred)
- Kubernetes/Docker, Container Platforms (OpenShift preferred)
- Java, Python, (.NET optional), HTML/CSS
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Git(hub/lab)
- Cloud: (Azure a plus) (GCP) (AWS)
- Openshift platform experience is a plus
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!