- Building & delivering analytics mandates for our clients across different problem definitions in different B2C verticals
- Deliver analytical solutions for leveraging deep business understanding and analytical expertise
- Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure successful and timely delivery of output with high quality and in accordance with client's needs and expectations
- Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced Clootrack analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed. Generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements
- Manage medium-sized teams, contribute to performance appraisals and develop career progression metrics.
- The role also encompasses design & review of the solution, scaling and institutionalizing analytics for our clients, program management, and meeting our engagement goals
- Lead by example, mentor the team & drive rigorous project management to meet client goals.
- Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Good to have: MBA from a reputed institute
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record to deliver Analytics engagements with at least 4 years of working experience
- Ability to independently manage analytics engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget. Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Knowledge of advanced analytics including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees etc. using statistical or analytic tools like SAS, R etc.
- Knowledge of advanced visualization platforms like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Demonstrated ability in driving business impact through the application of data science and analytical techniques. Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Building and, when necessary, rebuilding -- and leading high-performance teams. Proven track record of identifying and developing analytical talent and leading a team of quantitative personnel.
- Must have curiosity and love to ask the question 'why'
- The person should be open to travel to client locations across multiple geographies for shorter durations depending on the engagement
- Good to have: Analytics: SAS/R / Python; R, Visualization tools – Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
The people behind Clootrack are a passionate team of innovators – We are building the world’s fastest customer experience analytics platform – using the most cutting-edge AI and NLP. Every team member here is a game-changing part of transforming the future of Customer Experience with AI.
And, we are looking for motivated team players to join our expanding group!
If you are an AI enthusiast and looking forward to being a part of a growing organization, come join us!
Data & Technology -This function is an Analytics, Technology, and consulting group supporting the buying & campaign delivery teams. We combine Adtech and Martech platform strategy with data science & data engineering expertise, helping our clients make advertising work better for people.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth and to contribute to a high-performance team, focused on continuous learning, rigorous best practice and achieving high levels of customer service. The role requires a top-class candidate with excellent numeracy and proven analytics problem-solving skills to join our high energy, entrepreneurial team.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Analytics Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Be a member of a high performing team focused on technology, data, partners and platforms, a key strategic growth area for GroupM and WPP.
- Work in an environment that promotes freedom, flexibility, empowerment, and diverse working styles to solve real business problems.
- The opportunity to learn & collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across all GroupM agencies & business units.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the media landscape, be trained on the various media buying platforms specifically, data & analytics databases and tools and understand how GMS business operates
- Lead and roll out various analytics and attribution frameworks and best practices for campaign measurement
- Develop proficiency in clean room analytics such as ADH, Infosum, Liveramp etc.
- Develop relationships and earn trust with your own team
In six months:
- Working with the campaign delivery teams to deliver high value, in-depth analytics, and attribution including client site analytics, channel analytics, automated where possible. Part of this will be to ensure that prior to the campaign all tracking and assets are in place as required by the briefing, then monitoring throughout the campaign that data is being collected.
- Help develop standard and where possible automated advanced clean room analytics solutions that can be scaled across all agencies.
- Perform active stakeholder management to continue to evolve these analytics solutions as per the priority requirements.
In twelve months:
- Work with the APAC GMS teams to ensure the local and regional data analytics solutions are aligned and local needs are strongly represented at the regional / global level
- Develop proficiency in measurement frameworks in a post cookie era, leading experiments for measuring campaign delivery, brand health and marketing effectives / ROI.
- Be an expert in data and lead bespoke insight analytics work as the demand and function continues to grow – i.e. answering complex business problems posed by our clients, providing thought leadership in defining measurement strategies, etc.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide digital campaign analytics – including campaign delivery, measurement, and attribution
- Client site analytics – e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Client channel analytics – e.g., social listening, ecommerce – shopalyst, pre-post purchase analytics, pricing benchmarks
- Create omni(digital)-channel measurement strategies for performance reporting
- Deploy data-driven attribution models to support campaign optimisation
- Develop and roll out frameworks around various attribution models
- Create a leading analytics solution suite leveraging media / neutral data clean rooms
- Foster a community of data analytics practitioners for knowledge sharing and growing expertise
What you will need:
- Min 4 –5 years’ experience working within an analytical role
- Prior experience within a digital media role is highly desirable, particularly search, social and programmatic
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel (including but not limited to VLOOKUP’s, arrays, pivot tables, conditional and nested formulas, VBA/macros)
- Experience with SQL/ Big Query/GMP tech stack / Clean rooms such as ADH
- Hands-on experience on BI/Visual Analytics Tools like PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge or hands-on experience on analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, MMP such as Firebase, Appsflyer, Kochava etc.
- Evidence of technical comfort and good understanding of internet functionality desirable
- Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Proactive and results-oriented
- A positive, can-do attitude with a thirst to continually learn new things
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An interest in media, advertising and marketing
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Data Scientist (Risk)/Sr. Data Scientist (Risk)
As a part of the Data science/Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
Preferred Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Past experience of working with business users to understand and define inputs for risk models.
- Ability to design and implement best in class Risk Models in Banking & Fintech domain.
- Ability to quickly understand changing market trends and incorporate them into model inputs.
- Expertise in statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to translate complex model outputs into understandable insights for business users.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Hands-on experience in Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience in any visualization tool preferably Tableau
- Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
- Experience of working on Big data and distributed computing.
- A BTech/BE/MSc degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, ML, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field.
- 3 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
We are hiring for Data Engineer.
- Exp: 2-4 Years
- CTC: Up to 10 LPA
- Location: Remote, Pune, Gurugram, New Delhi
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data architecture and warehousing using AWS services
- Authoritative in ETL optimization, designing, coding, and tuning big data processes using Apache Spark, R, Python, C# and/or similar technologies
- Experience managing AWS resources using Terraform
- Experience in Data engineering and infrastructure work for analytical and machine learning processes
- Experience with ETL tooling, migrating ETL code from one technology to another will be a benefit
- Experience with Data visualisation / dashboarding tools as QA/QC data processes
If interested kindly share your updated cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Establishing scalable, efficient and automated processes to deploy data analytics on large data sets across platforms
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL and other BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
· 3+ years of relevant technical experience as a data analyst role
· Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
· Experience in Advance SQL
· Python programming- Added advantage
· Strong problem solving and structuring skills
· Automation in connecting various sources to the data and representing it through various dashboards
· Excellent with Numbers and communicate data points through various reports/templates
· Ability to communicate effectively internally and outside Data Analytics team
· Proactively take up work responsibilities and take adhocs as and when needed
· Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
· Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
· Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
· Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
· Must have worked with various Databases (Relational and Non-Relational) and ETL processes
· Must have experience in handling large volume and data and adhere to optimization and performance standards
· Should have the ability to analyse and provide relationship views of the data from different angles
· Must have excellent Communication skills (written and oral).
· Knowing Data Science is an added advantage
MYSQL, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Reporting and dashboards, MS office, VBA, Analytical skills
· Strong understanding of relational database MY SQL etc.
· Prior experience working remotely full-time
· Prior Experience working in Advance SQL
· Experience with one or more BI tools, such as Superset, Tableau etc.
· High level of logical and mathematical ability in Problem Solving
product insights that will drive product
strategy and roadmap
Develop dashboards and define metrics that
inform success for the Product Team
Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to
improve the user journey
Explore large, complex, and loosely defined
datasets to create actionable insights
Facilitate changes to product features to
improve competitive position and optimal
product performance. Work collaboratively with various teams
including marketing, business, UX, customer
support and engineering teams etc.
1-3 years of analyst experience at a product
company. Undergraduate degree from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT
/ BITS / NIT)
Comfortable diving into data and deriving
Experience with product analytics tools like
Amplitude/Clevertap, and data visualization
tools like PowerBI/Tableau is a plus
Experience with running A/B tests and
Prior Startup and Fintech experience is a plus
Prior startup experience is a plus
- Responsible for gathering, crunching, collecting raw data.
- Own all data needs in the growth team and across key cross-functional initiatives from data extraction, dashboard creation, and data analysis.
- Provide insights and recommended actions as response to current situation, trend, as well as preventive one for better preparation.
- Collaborate with data engineering and cross-functional stakeholders to define data requirements, create dashboard, to drive business decisions and optimize business outcomes
- Manage any regular reporting and tracking.
- Deliver analysis, insights, reporting, data marts, and tools to support the business team.
- Build & maintain data mart and dashboards for tracking business OKR and initiatives.
- Ingest both internal and external data to support business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Research or other related disciplines.
- Having 2 - 5 years experience will be an advantage, but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as well.
- Expert in Spreadsheet, SQL and strong experience with Data Visualization and Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with minimal guidance.
More about us : bit.ly/workatjarapp
Jar is seeking a talented Senior Product Analyst to join our Team. If you are intellectually curious, if you eat/sleep/drink data and are committed to translating data to insights & insights to actionable work items, want new challenges daily and impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of users, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- Deliver insight and analysis using statistical tools, data visualization, and business use cases with the Product and Business teams
- Understanding of tools like product analytics and engagement platforms like Clevertap, Amplitude, Apxor etc
- Conduct analysis to determine new project pilot settings, new features, user behaviour, and in-app behaviour
- Build & maintain dashboards for tracking business performance and product adoption
- Assist Product Managers and Business teams in creating data-backed decisions
- Collaborate with Consumer Platform's Product and Business teams in identifying new avenues for growth and opportunities, and back their product delivery with experimentation
- Build first cut Machine Learning models based on product requirements
- Automate data extraction by creating de-normalized tables
What You Will Need
- At least 2+ years of work experience dealing with product analytics, data, and statistics
- Expertise in SQL with experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Metabase, Google Data Studio, Clevertap, Python)
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies (i.e. forecasting, clustering, statistical significance test, predictive modeling, and text mining)
- Experience in delivering products as end-to-end data solutions (from data pipelining to analysis, presenting, and scalable adaption)
- A strong business sense with the ability to transform ambiguous business and product issues into well-scoped, impactful analysis
- Strong ability to design and conduct simple experiments
- A goal-oriented, critical-thinking mindset with the ability to work equally well within a team and independently with minimal supervision