Inside Sales Executive:
- 2+ years
- Inside sales executive
Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Provident Fund
- Monday - Saturday
- Day Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
Position: Business Development Executive
Experienced: 2 years to 6 Years
1) Leads Generation from Upwork, PPH, Guru, and Freelancer Portal.
2) Lead conversion
3) Response to client
4) Chat/Call with the client via Skype and Hangout
-Web Development: Web UI design, PHP, CMS, and Framework
-Mobile development: iOS, Android, Flutter, Hybrid, Native & React Native Application.
-Extra: Salesforce and MERN and MEAN
Location: #Jaipur (WFO & WFH Both can apply)
● Managing a team of Telesales Officers to deliver on the Sales Targets
● Motivating the team to achieve their daily targets
● Training the team regularly to improve their selling skills & product knowledge
● Ensuring Conversion on various lead sources
● Ensuring that SOP is followed & all statuses are updated properly in CRM
● Handling Customer Escalation Calls for closing sales
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales-qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learns about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
1-2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
1. Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of up skilling depending on the
student’s area of interest.
2. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered
through phone or video counselling & creating a strong pipeline.
3. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target.
4. Help them understand the importance of navigating a career.
5. Must be a good listener and be trained in matching candidate needs to a future career.
Salary: Our salaries commensurate with prevailing industry standards coupled with lucrative
Qualifications Eligibility & Offerings
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline.
Freshers & Experienced (1-3 years) both can apply.
Remuneration range (Fixed) 2.5-4.5LPA.
Attractive Incentive Structure.
- Growing the team and working closely with onsite sales teams to generate discussions/ opportunities.
- Owning & managing inside sales process and be responsible for achieving lead generation quotas from assigned territories
- Contributing to revenue targets by developing and standardizing inside sales process
- Maintaining and pursuing a daily target of Outbound Calls, Email and follow-ups
- Maintaining Best Practices of CRM & other Sales tools.
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative sales targets.
- Qualifying the leads through quantifiable metrics and setting up client meetings for further closure.
- Doing appropriate research for client mapping, use cases, database building.
- Running various campaigns and learning and developing innovative strategies post each one
- Understanding consumers: Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
- Building relationships with new prospects and nurturing them to the deal level
- Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the market, competition, clients etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Researching and developing a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
What you need to have:
- Patience and Perseverance is a must. Experience of cold calling, follow-ups is required
- Proficient with corporate pitch and web presentation tools
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should have Networking as well as Prospecting skills.
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external source of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers with target leads to begin the sale process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sale approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to team members
- Maintain & expand the company database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with to call to action, dates, complete profile information, sources etc.
- Assist in creating Commercial proposals or RFP to potential customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as Webinars, events, Digital marketing, etc., as necessary.
- Make out-bound follow up calls to existing customers via email & telephone, cross sell & upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into opportunity/ sales.
- Overcome Objections of prospects customers.
- Emphasize product /services features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order form/ or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes in existing accounts in the Corporate data base in CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training wherever applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity & corporate position.
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in Inside sales for minimum 1-2 years
- Result oriented, target driven and able to think out of box.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and think of new ways for selling the company product & services.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in writing skills.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a "Work from home" requirement at least until end of 2020.
- The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.