Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
- Align with product managers, business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to gather product inputs.
- Understand and decipher user journeys while drafting product flows.
- Be able to accept creative feedback and inculcate the same in their writing.
- Highly creative with excellent communication and team player abilities.
- Understand the Transportation industry.
- Research fintech industry snippets (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Prepare well-structured product flows using research, writing techniques, and logic.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate product draft.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update product content as needed.
- We are looking for someone with 3-9 years of overall working experience as Content writer.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to explore new domains.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- A team player willing to do what it takes.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with product writing and its nuances.
- Able to create audio/video content for product.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
Love to write?
SoftwareSuggest & CallHippo requires language geeks who can write attractive tech content. The only qualification is the command over language and if you are experienced than it is the cherry on the top!
You can work from your location.
Should Possess following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Ability to write, rephrase and modify unique contents
Should be good at:
- Writing web content for website/ portals from scratch
- Editing and proofreading content once is written
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on material supplied by them.
- Research and Conceptualization.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Writing financial documents, news items, articles, research Reports.
- Keeping updated on various financial regulatory and global activities.
- Keeping watch on various global stock markets especially US Market.
- Writing various financial documents for clients majorly Fintech Companies, agencies.
- Developing content for print, online, and presentation materials.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Financial report writing
- Exposure to US financial/Security market
- Candidates from financial background or experience in financial content writing - articles, blogs and from financial news candidates/financial writing companies.
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites
- Managing competitors and keyword analysis.
- Creating the content on the basis of the above-mentioned analysis.
- Working on on-page SEO techniques