About Hexr Factory:
We are always exploring the possibilities to bridge the connection between the physical and digital world. We design and build Metaverse & Digital twin technologies for the future of industry and entertainment.
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Hands-on experience in preparing RFIs, RFPs and RFQs based on customer requirements.
- Excellent requirement gathering and studying skills required for preparing SRS, FRS and RTM.
- Analyzing business processes, existing systems and requirements and proposing functional design.
- Liaising with development and testing teams during all stages of software development lifecycle to provide necessary support in understanding requirements.
- Competent in drawing use-case diagrams and writing use-case narration.
- Good Analytical skills - well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, perform financial business cases and data analysis
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hexr Factory Immersive Tech
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Company Name- uFaber Edutech Pvt Ltd.
Shift Timing/ Day- 10:30am-7:30pm/ Mon-Sat working.
Website - www.ufaber.com Who are weuFaber is a well-funded Edutech startup, founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay to change the way we learn. We sell high-quality online courses on a variety of topics, from exam preparation to certifications.
Role and Responsibilities-
Dialing 50-80+ calls and counselling students who have enquired about the product/ services.
Scheduling free demo lectures for the students.
Doing post demo calls and closing sales.
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software. Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
Flexible to work on additional days and hours
Profile Name: Client Service Executive
Experience: 1 year+ (relevant experience)
Working Hours: 7 PM- 4 AM ||Mon-Fri||
Working Location: Alkapuri, Vadodara
•Building excellent relationships with business partners such as internal Recruiting and Business development teams.
•Liaison between MSP/Clients and internal teams. Assist MSP managers in acquiring great talent and ensuring that Client hiring objectives are achieved.
•Communicating job requirements, changes, and compliance onboarding requirements promptly to internal teams.
•Building a solid relationship as the company's sole point of contact for both internal customers and external partners.
- As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities.
- Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
- Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company.
- keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders,re-order etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- strong communication skills.
We're seeking an enthusiastic salesperson to join our team. Generating leads, conducting sales
calls, maintaining our CRM database, and fulfilling sales targets are all tasks of the sales
Description of Job Duties
Developing sales strategy and setting sales goals.
Prospect research and lead generation.
Building communication with potential and existing customers through phone, email,
and in person.
Answering questions, inquiries, and complaints from customers.
Creating and sending proposals and quotes.
Using specific software packages to manage the sales process.
Creating and managing a CRM database.
Meeting sales goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Attending meetings with the sales staff.
Skills & Requirements
Should be able to join immediately
High school diploma.
1+ years of sales experience.
Excellent sales and customer service abilities.
Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Excellent communication and presenting abilities.
Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs expertise.
Good problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
300000- 360000 Per Annum
Hindi, English, and Karnada is mandatory
PWIP creates a strong product line-related network of Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers,
Processors, Millers, Farmers, Exporters,
check product prices, place bulk purchases, and network with their relevant target partners.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
We are an ISO Certified software export company working on web, cloud & mobile platforms, specially on LAMP & full-stack (React / Node / Angular) with 15+ years track record of successful project delivering around the globe. We are also a “People Centric Company” focusing on overall growth & development of the employees with maintaining work – life balance.
The person will be primarily responsible for dual role of lead generation through different marketing channels business proposal writing; and writing project requirement analysis documents.
· Must have Web & Mobile App development service selling experience.
· Must have basic understanding of e-commerce& full stack development will be a plus point.
· Must have excellent analytical skills to understand client requirements & project scope.
· Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have exposure International clients.
· Experience of working on online bidding platforms like Upwork, freelancer, LinkedIn etc.
Experience: 2-3 years in relevant IT field.
Qualification: MBA/BE with relevant experience.
Package: 4+ LPA
premier organization of Eastern India is involved in various segments of consumer interest.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the
•Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
•Create exclusive distributors, exclusive Super Stockists and business associates for the company towards business
•Perform other sales, marketing or promotion-related activities as and when instructed by the company.
•Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
•Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
•Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
•Excellent organizational skills.
Company Name /: Just Mind Work Private Limited.
Job profile: Business development Executive
Roles & Resposibility.
1.Should Know about Bidding and approaching clients through Upwork plateform and know how to handle the complete sales process.
2.Should Know how to Develop Flow Diagrams for the projects.
3.Should Know feature listing and break down for various projects.
4.Knowledge of making strategies to expand the client base in the international market.
5.Coordinated with clients and software professionals for the online bidding process.
6.Good communication Skills.
7.Time management and planning Skills.
8.Understanding and obtaining the need of the client.
9.Preparing various presentations and writing details to hand over project to the development team.
10.The person should be technically sound to understand the project requirement and know the various method.
11.Technology, tools, and processes need to be applied able to handle the entire pre-sales cycle of lead generation.
12.Appointing fixing, presenting company profile & relevant product demo, follow ups with prospects.
13.Should Know customised proposal submission, and good oral & written skills in English.
14.Experience with email campaigning experience with generating leads from Linkedin have a handy client reference list.
Salary /: Hike on Current package.
Location /: Indore [WFO].
Working Days /: 5 [ Monday to Friday].
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon