· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· Responsible for systems analysis for a designated set of applications
· Work closely with BA and System Architect & Delivery Manager. Own the accurate translation of
business requirements in the form of high-level design and system requirements specifications.
· Ensure sign-off of SRS and High-Level Design Specification
· Assist the PM in the estimation of effort to deliver the solution based on the SRS and the timelines.
· Liaise with Infra teams in the production of an infrastructure solution design and requirements as
and when the proposed solution involves infrastructure components
· Provide further clarity and detail to feasible options proposed by BA and help in selection of the
right option in consultation with the Design Authority.
· Work closely with the Application Development team (Tech Delivery Lead) and Testing teams (Test
Manager and Test Engineer) to ensure that the Low-level design, test plans and test cases are aligned to
the approved SRS.
· Participate in progress review meetings and review and sign-off deliverables produced by technical
delivery team and testing teams.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.E
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance domain
· At least 4 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher.
· Over 5 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies.
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development and System Analysis
· 8-10 years of proven software System Analysis and design experience
· Ability to work on large and complex projects.
· Strong technical knowledge of existing Insurance/F&A application
· Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to understand business requirements, analyze and translate them into system
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Profile: Sr Node.js Developer
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 4+ years of working experience as a Node.js Developer building large-scale software applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge on Databases like, MySQL, Redis, Mongo.
What will you work on?
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Do you fit in?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
- Must have experience in API Development
- Good knowledge of relational databases,version control tools and of developing web services Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- 1 -3 years experience with PHP-framework based Development
- Looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. His primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to request from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Integration of data storage solutions & Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Notice Period should be imemdiate or Max 20 Days
● Experience in Core Java and Spring.
● Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial
domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise
application design patterns.
● Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency
● Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database.
● Good knowledge of multi-threading and high-volume server-side development.
● Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets.
● Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
● Excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java.
● Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
● Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
The product business has witnessed tremendous growth in last few years with a client base in almost all industries and a footprint across continents. A large credit for the same goes to our young, agile and highly talented engineering team which is continuously adding new features and driving innovations in terms of adopting latest technology best practices and making the product more scalable and stable.
In order to meet the expectations of our rapidly growing client base, we are looking for experienced geeks who will be part of the current product engineering team and help in making the products more scalable by implementing most advanced technologies. We are looking for people with keen interest and demonstrated expertise in Java development, clear focus on working in a product setup, and willingness to work in a start-up environment. With strong entrepreneurial culture at Channelplay and focus on performance-based growth, in terms of financials and career, it's a great opportunity for high performers.
For more details, you can also visit our website on: http://www.channelplay.in/
What's there for you :
- Competitive remuneration
- Quarterly incentive
- Great culture with friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies
- Opportunity to get AWS Certified.
Required Skills :
- Core Java (Mandatory)
- Spring boot (Mandatory)
- My SQL (Mandatory)
- Angular (Preferred)
- AWS Technology (Preferred)
- NoSQL - MongoDB (Preferred)
- Open sources - Redis/ Memcached/ RabbitMQ/ Kafka/ ELK (Preferred)
- Git (Preferred).
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Improving effectiveness and efficiency of the existing solutions by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes.
- Learning new and advanced technologies proactively and leading initiatives to implement those technologies in a collaborative manner.
- Acquiring new skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques, and sharing the knowledge with the team.
Strong object-oriented programming skills.
General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
Strong understanding of DBMS & integration.
Develop good quality code and deploy to Servers eg. Apache.
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the project code bundles.
Experience in Laravel Framework will be a plus.
The person will have the opportunity to design and build an **early stage, rapidly evolving platform from scratch** and carry out these primary responsibilities -
* Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers
* Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
* Build micro services and their deployment process
* Work with problems of scale, leveraging technologies that are distributed in nature.
* Perform code reviews
### Required qualifications and must have skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven-deep-expertise with Python programming (2+ years of hands-on experience in Python and backend development)
* Building performant and scalable applications from scratch
* Experience in working with frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
* Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
* Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge
* Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
* Object-oriented concepts & design patterns
* Sytem and database desinging skills
### Nice to have Skills
Knowledge of other programming languages beyond Python
Familiarity with managing infrastructure on AWS
Experience with working with/building data analytics pipleline
Familiarity with NoSQL databases
Good understanding of Docker and container platforms (Kubernetes)
Security-first architecture approach
Application benchmarking and optimization
### Interpersonal Attributes
You are driven by the impact your work creates
You can answer the why behind any technological choice you make
You can work independently as well as part of a team
You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we'll want you to evolve with it!
Location : Bangalore
Job Type : Full time
Proven software development experience in PHP
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing
● Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
● Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● A strong understanding of database driven web applications
● A strong background in Object Oriented Programming
● Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design
● Familiarity with PHP frameworks including Codeigniter and Laravel
● Excellent communication & Positive working attitude
● A fin-tech background is a plus
● Strong understanding of Queue/Worker concepts
● Hands on experience on caching technologies
- Demonstrated experience in Development, unit test application modules based on specified design using PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS, J2EE/DB2 technologies using Agile Methods
Experience with Databases and having good knowledge of database