- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You will be responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 5 to 10 years of end-to-end development using Java & UI technology (ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of any relational database).
- Well versed with testing concepts and methodologies
- Agile/Scrum development and full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About Incedo Inc.
Key Expectations :
- In depth knowledge of React JS and Node JS
- Test Driven Development
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Key Skills :
- Strong proficiency in Node, Express JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Express JS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Good Experience With Amazon AWS Services Lambda, S3, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.
2-5 years of experience
Comprehensive grasp over OOPs concepts and Java Programming.
Lead designs of major software components and features to improve the availability, scalability, usability, and efficiency of the DART application.
Be interested in the new tech stack and complex problems solving. Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas.
Provide operational support on deployment, Server Setup, DB script generation.
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications. Creating servers and databases for functionality. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Angular.js/Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8 (Mandatory)
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Fullstack Developer in MERN/ Reactjs-Nodejs to join our team!
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in React js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and build RESTful APIs in Node Js
- Writing clean, testable code with unit testing
- Own and debug production issues
- 1+ years of experience in the design and development of modern web applications using react
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Any NodeJs backend experience is a must e.g ExpressJS or NestJS (NestJS is preferred choice)
- NodeJS & NPM ecosystem, WebPack JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Strong work ethics and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, a knack for benchmarking and optimization will be a plus.
- Familiarity with restful APIs.
- Version control: Git and Github
- Familiarity with cloud service in general eg : AWS/Google cloud etc.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent problem solving skills and got right attitude to work in fast paced environments
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
● 2 to 4(SDE 2), 4 to 7(SDE3) years of experience in software development using
● Strong in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● You have experience of working closely with the product and design teams to deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience
● You follow SOLID principles and have experience with microservice architecture, have designed and implemented high performance scalable services/APIs.
● You have experience with component based architectures, PWA, Service workers, UI patterns and libraries most preferably ReactJS / NextJS
● Write client side high performant applications & develop prototypes
● Experience working with Node, NestJS / Express.
● Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redshift, Dynamo, Mongo and Cassandra databases.
● Experience working with RabbitMQ, Kafka.
● You constantly learn and adopt best practices at work, keeping in mind app performance, security, and scalability.
● You have experience working in distributed systems and built/designed systems to failover, event streaming, caching strategies
● You have experience with Docker/Kubernetes in AWS or any cloud computing platforms. And, are familiar with CI/CD processes.
Kudos if you already have:
● Great communication and team collaboration skills.
Designation: Software Engineer II
Experience: 4+ years
Work Location: Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru
About the role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process efficiency. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multi-dimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a Software Engineer in Test, you’ll be testing complex scenarios, end-to-end, using automation frameworks like Selenium.
Proficiency in either Java or Python.
At least 4 years of experience in working on automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
Excellent understanding of Feature, Regression, and Smoke Testing.
Clear understanding of RESTFul API’s and building test frameworks for the same
Excellent in finding testing scenarios, catching corner cases of the feature that you would be testing.
Ability to Manage and Test different Projects simultaneously.
Tech/ BS in Computer Science (or have done relevant courses for the same)
Good in analysis and solving problems.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Passionate about working in a startup.
It would be a plus if:
If you have built an automated test framework for at least one product from the scratch
Understanding of how the web works
Understanding of MVC frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Python Django
Key Responsibilities :
Understand the design and end-to-end workflow of the feature/product specifications.
Coming up with all the testing scenarios even before the start of development, after going through the design and specifications
Keeping the test suite up to date with the latest changes
Documentation - Keeping all the testing scenarios in the documented format so that anyone can test the scenarios manually if required
Key role in keeping the production bugs count to zero
Why work with us ?
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
Bizongo is a Series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Flexible Work hours
Work from Home
Casual Dress Code
- BS/BE/BCA/MSC/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience is preferable in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, HTML5, MVC)
- Knowledge on Micro services, Containers / Docker would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on data science would be preferred.
- Exposure to building API, rest service and webservices.
- Exposure to open source like Tensor flow, NIFI, Stream pipes etc.,
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Fluency in English is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Build modules on MES products like (SAP, Apriso, Rockwell etc.,)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
2 - 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience using the below mentioned Technologies
- Java / J2EE
- EJB, JSF, Servlets
- HTML, HTML5
- SQL server / Oracle
- Json, webservice and etc.
- Candidate would be Trained on SAP modules.
- Industry best pay.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for building APIs, coding, documenting and maintaining scalable web/mobile applications in a fast-paced environment
- Be involved in conceptualization of IOT product features & AI Model Integrations, designing, development and debugging in the real-time environment
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver products in an agile environment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of Data Structures &Algorithms with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in programming languages: nodejs, python, java, Angular/React JS,
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases and Cache like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis etc
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs, microservices & system design architecture
- Good in Building UI/UX of web application and integration of backend and frontend
- Capable of hosting AI model on AWS cloud by developing APIs
- Ability to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience in managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of products & services.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and cloud deployments - AWS SQS, Lambda, EC2, S 3, Azure, other cloud technologies
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 6-9 years.
- Good technical communication.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like Angular, ReactJS or Vue.
- Experience as an Angular developer for 2+ years.
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.