SSE/TL/ STL – Java Full Stack Dev
Overview of the Role –SSE/TL/ STL– Java Full Stack Dev (Java + React js)
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad
Reporting To: Project Manager
We are looking for a candidate with Java backend experience combined with UI exposure preferably with React JS. The candidate shall be required to member of a SW Development team, demonstrating technical person. The candidate would be required to demonstrate high degree of ownership; velocity and mentor the team members.
- · In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- · You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- · If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- · You will be responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- · 4 to 10 years of end-to-end development using Java & UI technology (ReactJS)
- · Good knowledge of any relational database
- · Well versed with testing concepts and methodologies
- · Agile/Scrum development and full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- · Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- · Ability to work independently.
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About Carriera Consulting
As Android Developer you will be responsible for having a direct impact on the Android applications used every day by millions of small businesses in india. You will be able to work on all aspects of the application, from UI front end to networking back end. Dukaan looks for and values talented individuals, giving them autonomy to make the product they are working on the best product in the world. Change your job, change the world.
● You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users
● You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and
best practices that can be used to strengthen Dukaan’s technology platform and
● Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to
backend web services
● Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
● Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android
Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor etc
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM,
Dependency Injection and more
● Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience with Python Django / DRF is a plus.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Help define and execute internal tools (browser-based) that connect with our backend systems to provide access to various data points to relevant people within the company. Some examples of such tools are:
- Internally designed CRM that fetches transaction history & account info on any user for our customer support team
- Set up self-hosting, configure and maintain our user community built on Discourse
- Build dashboards for various internal teams such as marketing, investment research
- Build and/or configure an automated onboarding flow for our users outside the app
- Research and help the team decide which external tools to use to simplify and speed up our work
- Build our web app from scratch (currently we have only an Android app)
- As a member of our tech team, participate and contribute to various internal discussions around product features, roadmap and choice of technologies used.
Skills / Required Experience:
- Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 2-5 years of full-stack development experience
- We prefer candidates with knowledge of NodeJs, Ruby on Rails, React Js and MySQL
- Familiarity with REST API integrations and tools like Gitlab/Jira/Firebase, as well as AWS and commonly used database systems etc. is required
- Experience in an early-stage startup or having founded your own startup would be good to have (but not necessary).
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok
Position – Principal Architect
Location – Bangalore/Mumbai/Remote
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc.
upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
A highly motivated individual who has experience in architecting end to end web based ecommerce/online/SaaS products and systems; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Able to understand expected business results and map architecture to drive business forward. Passionate about building world class solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers and Business to understand business/product requirements and vision.
- Provide a clear architectural vision in line with business and product vision.
- Lead a team of architects, developers, and data engineers to provide platform services to other engineering teams.
- Provide architectural oversight to engineering teams across the organization.
- Hands on design and development of platform services and features owned by self - this is a hands-on coding role.
- Define guidelines for best practices covering design, unit testing, secure coding etc.
- Ensure quality by reviewing design, code, test plans, load test plans etc. as appropriate.
- Work closely with the QA and Support teams to track quality and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with DevOps and IT to ensure highly secure and cost optimized operations in the cloud.
- Grow technical skills in the team - identify skill gaps with plans to address them, participate in hiring, mentor other architects and engineers.
- Support other engineers in resolving complex technical issues as a go-to person.
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of ecommerce scale systems and highly scalable SaaS or enterprise products.
- Extensive experience in developing extensible and scalable web applications with
- Java, Spring Boot, Go
- Web Services - REST, OAuth, OData
- Database/Caching - MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached/Redis
- Queue/Broker services - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Microservices architecture via Docker on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience with cloud based architectures and how to optimize design for cost.
- Expert level understanding of secure application design practices and a working understanding of cloud infrastructure security.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark/Storm/Hadoop/Data Lake Architectures is a big plus.
- Action and result-oriented problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload and multiple parallel projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Long term experience with at least one product from inception to completion and evolution of the product over multiple years.
B.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science) from a premier institution (IIT/NIT/BITS) and/or a US Master's degree in Computer Science.
Years of Exp – 14+
We are looking for a Shopify app developer on an urgent basis. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify custom app development for private and public apps.
- Proficient in Liquid, HTML/CSS, React JS & Node.
- Must have hands-on experience in Databases. (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Aware of Shopify variables and Shopify API.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Should have good communication & management skills for daily sprints.
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations , clinical named entity recognition and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, frameworks, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
What you will do at Episource:
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and build machine learning platforms that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will be working closely with the machine learning team to design and implement back end components and services. You will be evaluating new technologies, enhancing the applications, and providing continuous improvements to produce high quality software.
Strong background in analytics, BI or data science deployments is preferable with 2-6 years of experience
Knowledge of React/Vue, HTML, CSS
Experience building and consuming APIs
Experience with MySQL, MongoDB and MEAN stack
Knowledge and experience with serverless architectures is a plus
Hands-on experience with AWS or any major cloud service provider for deploying solutions
Experience with Docker or Kubernetes in deploying solutions on the cloud
Hands-on experience Python, Apache Spark & Big Data platforms to manipulate large-scale structured and unstructured datasets.
Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about technology and automation with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys technology, project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Full Stack Developer)
- A person should have sense of ownership, hold accountability for the task allocated with a data-driven and result-driven attitude
- Have Knack over the bigger picture while building the technology with a keen eye over the minute details
- Must be experienced in HTML/CSS coding and should be confidently utilized server-side languages (Java-script, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and PHP)
- In the ability to take existing models and best practices and adapt them to our environment
- Must know agile Tools and cloud technology with frontend/backend integration
- Must know multiple systems, servers, environments, data sources, data analytics, and database management
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software and application-based solutions
- Participate in both the back-end and front-end of systems by developing a full-fledged platform from scratch to end
- Write clean, functional code and algorithms on backend and frontend
- Troubleshoot, test, debug and upgrade software
- Manage and maintain end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and application
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development - includes detailed design , adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.