- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
- Designing and developing server-side logic using Laravel
- Defining and maintaining the database.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Designing the different layers of the web application
- Implementing security and data protection measures.
- Developing components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language.
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design.
- Proficient understanding of software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc).
Aeons ago (2015 :)), in the humble abode of Abhishek’s bachelor pad, our co-founders, Abhishek Ballabh & Sushil Mundada, set out to bring innovation into the world of admissions. Today, we are trusted with the admissions of over 300 educational institutions. Our team of 60 + team members (and growing!) are on a mission to help ExtraaEdge become the globally preferred Education Marketing Technology.
The primary requirement for this role is:
- Sharp .NET & MVC framework knowledge & programming hands-on.
- Attention to Detail.
- Razor-sharp analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile methods & Test-Driven design.
- To be a part of the development initiatives at ExtraaEdge and work in a high-performance team.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of development experience.
- Manage the backend services and controller changes when a new module is implemented.
- Manage the development roadmap in sync with the product roadmap.
- Suggest architectural changes & optimizations while fine-tuning the application.
- Being able to step into the shoes of the user/learner and identify the best design/coding strategies & frameworks.
- Interact with operations & sales to understand expectations.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on C#, .NET Core, .NET MVC.
- Proficient in Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects.
- Experienced in SQLServer, Database design, and understanding database queries.
- Advanced Database knowledge like Indexing, Stored Procedures.
- REST API design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Management, WebApps & Deployments.
- Hands-on in writing Unit Tests.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables, etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
Notice Period :
Immediate Joining .
- Sound knowledge on PHP & object oriented programming.
- Good to have joomla knowledge .
- Comprehend the architecture and design of Joomla based development
- Should have good knowledge of joomla & MVC framework
- Strong database skills in SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL and other RDBMS
- Excellent understanding of Joomla and excellent knowledge on Components, Modules and Security.
- Analytical skills for Databases, data mining & MySQL
- Excellent PHP developer with Joomla who can work independently on complex Joomla applications, who have ability to build complex Joomla applications, user interfaces, design & implementation.
Passionate about getting things done mindfully, rationally.
Good understanding of OOPS and Data structures
Proficiency in Python with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience
Solid understanding and deep knowledge of Flask, Docker, REST API's.
Knowledge of Databases - PostgreSQL
Working experience with Test Driven development
**Good to Have:**
Knowledge of Redis, Celery
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
End to End application Design, Development and Deployment
Interact and identify the gaps that exist between various products used in Airprobe and their needs.
Architect and build applications to address those gaps.
Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
Debug code and troubleshoot problems
Build automation scripts/DevOps/CI-CD pipeline for the application over Azure.
Start up Culture, Push the Boundaries, Leadership Qualities, Problem Solving
Responsibility Driven: We’ll ask you to take end to end ownership of whatever you are doing. We believe that the best comes out of you when you ship something end to end.
You know how to maintain balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
You are research oriented, and love to explore ways to find things that you don’t already know
- Join a team of great technical professionals that work hard but have fun and enjoy developing state of the art product-based applications and websites.
- Use best practice coding standards and implement each deliverable.
- Write and manage program and Bug Fixes
- Construct and support integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize and configure; ensure overall reliability, availability, and high-performance code.
- Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying in sizes and scope
- Work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment. Effectively handle time-critical issue and appropriately escalate at-risk items.
- Laravel/ Zend/ CakePHP/ CodeIgniter/ Symfony, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs Concepts.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Experience in writing high performance and high scalable code using best practice and coding standards.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Good to have familiarity with NoSql DB, web servers (e.g. Apache), caching (Memcache / Redis), Cloud, NodeJs, Microservices architecture Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of using version control software such as SVN or GIT will be preferable.
- Experience in either Mobile application or Data Integration with other apps would be preferred.
- 2-4 years of demonstrable hands-on work in web-based application development experiences in a professional environment, including interaction design for dynamic, data-driven applications (not HTML based website) delivered via the web, or the equivalent.
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
(Senior Product Engineer - ROR)
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our codebase.
- Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
- Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
- Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
- Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
- Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and architectures.
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
- Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
- Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
- Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
- Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API ( jsonapi.org ).
- Ability to architect and develop API only backend
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- How to use RSpec
- Rails Security Best Practices
- PostgreSQL and Rails.
- SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
- Understanding DB Partition strategies.
- Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+ requests a day).
- Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
- Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Sending emails in Rails
- Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
- Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
- Websocket communication in Rails 5.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.