- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationship with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's decision makers and company's practice leaders/ Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/services.
- Handle objection by clarifying, emphasizing agreement and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bayasoft Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
• Utilize LinkedIn to identify and establish relationships with potential clients by conducting research and outreach activities.
• Develop a compelling company profile and deliver it to prospective clients in an engaging manner to generate interest and foster meaningful connections.
• Facilitate virtual meetings between clients and the manager to promote effective communication.
• Coordinate in-person meetings with clients as necessary to foster a stronger relationship and facilitate successful collaboration.
• Consistently follow up with clients to increase the likelihood of conversion and ensure their satisfaction with the company's products or services.
• Cultivate meaningful relationships with potential clients through effective communication and engagement.
• Establish ongoing communication with current clients to maintain strong relationships and ensure their continued satisfaction with the company's offerings.
• The ability to effectively communicate and persuade potential clients to purchase the company's products or services.
• Building strong relationships with clients and maintaining regular communication to retain their business.
• Negotiate and close deals effectively with clients and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrate strong active listening skills to gain a deep understanding of client’s needs, challenges, and goals, and develop customized solutions.
• Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to align sales efforts with the company's overall strategy and objectives.
• Employ strategic thinking to design and implement sales plans that are aligned with the company's goals and achieve business objectives in a competitive marketplace.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
. Create exclusive distributors, super stockiest and business associates for the company.
.Guide them and coordinate them to achieve the target towards the entire growth of the company.
.Finding and developing new marketing ideas and improving sales.
. Observe all the stock reports, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree and experience in business, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
. Basic knowledge of Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
.Minimum age is 30 and the maximum is 60.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Exp. In online bidding on various portal like Elance, Guru, Freelancer, Odesk, Upwork etc.
2. Expert in generating business from online bidding.
Writing proposals, costing and negotiations.
3. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
4. Candidate should be flexible in working hours.
5. Generate new business leads for Web design, graphic design, web development & internet marketing.
Product : Industrial Process Chiller
Job Responsibilities :
1.Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
2.Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
3.Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
4.Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
5.Developing specific plans to ensure growth for both long and short-term
6.Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings
7.Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
8.Travel across South India, the base location will be Cochin / Chennai.
Education: B.Tech Mech / Electrical with an MBA
Prefer candidates from Kerala / Chennai locations
- You must have a proven ability to sell industrial products/capital equipment / Heavy Machinery to industries like Pharma, Food and Beverages, Plastic, etc.
- A strong technical understanding of products and their application to facilities is critical.
- Must be willing to travel PAN India
- Must have a Bachelor's degree BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have Fluent language skills like English, Hindi, and Local Language of the respective state
2. Find new business in his/her area and increase the number of customers
3. Engage in regular telecalling to build relationships with current customers to generate maximum orders and ensure timely payments.
4. Coordinate between different departments like purchase, marketing, accounts, and logistics