Prototyping Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
- To ANALYZE Business Requirements end-to-end & Documenting Requirements
- Write Good User Stories (Preferably using INVEST techniques)
- Specify acceptance criteria for features and user stories to ensure delivery of requirements that meet or exceed the business needs
- Create wireframe prototypes, Mockups and documenting them using Visio or similar tools
- Document requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper documentation of the product capabilities
- Own the Product backlog, elaborating and prioritizing user stories to be included in the backlog
- Presenting the product capabilities, gathering requirements and identifying gaps
- Interface with clients and partners to understand business environments, current and future requirements; participate as a solutions expert
- Roadmap prioritization, conceptualize new product features, and assist with competitive positioning
Job Title - Game Economy Designer
Reports Into - Head of Casual games
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
A hybrid model is available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Game Economy Designer, you will be responsible for finding the optimal balance in our games of them being Free to Play but Beneficial to Spend, helping to make sure our game economy is healthy and doesn’t get out of hand over time.
Your Team Mates
As a team of economists, our team knows how to simulate a healthy, vibrant economy. Through their understanding of consumer psychology and behavioural science, they help strike a balance between fun and challenge for all our Kwalee games.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Working closely with designers and the analytics team to develop the right inputs, and measurements for evaluating a game's economic patterns.
Creating models for various interpretations of the game economy and forecasting player behaviours to find the right global maxima approach.
Collaborate with the Art Leads to find the right information hierarchy and UI conventions to get information across to the user in a tone and style appropriate to each game.
Working with the analytics department to understand the results of your work and the impact it has on player behaviour.
From paper to playable you will be able to visualise the desired UX, both in UX tools or in Unity.
Providing feedback based on your expertise on a wide range of games.
Your Hard Skills
A minimum of 3 years experience in an economy design or balancing role within gaming.
Can create models in industry standard tools to model player behaviours and the resultant economic impacts of those.
Can devise the parameters and measurements for effective AB testing of game economy variations.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
Positive attitude, self-driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
JOB TITLE: UX Writer
EXPERIENCE: (2-6) Years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
❖ Own all user interface copy and messaging on mobile app and website across all product areas.
❖ Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing
pages, marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall
effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios
including informational, error & instructional.
❖ Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do
detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in
❖ Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and
development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure
quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
❖ Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness
and impact – both pre and post launch.
❖ Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product
❖ Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related
❖ Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience
and UX Writing impact.
❖ Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely
❖ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
❖ Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication
skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
❖ Detail oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
❖ UX writing.
❖ Visual Communication
❖ user flows
❖ Visual design and design software
What you'll do
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web) and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- Be data driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience on hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
What you'll be doing
1. You will be working with product owners ( Client Stakeholders ), product managers directly to deliver the user experience. A product design from scratch or revamp assignment, on average, includes 2-3 product designers. You will be either leading/collaborating based on the project.
2. You will be part of all four steps we follow in our design process, Analyse, Strategize, Visualise & Evolve. These steps include various activities from wireframes -> dev hand-off.
3. Most of our assignments go through user research, including stakeholder interviews ( Who runs the product ) and actual product end-user interviews. On average, we do 10 interviews per product. You will be conducting them along with your peer.
4. We encourage the team to share and learn from each other, and you will also be part of internal/external workshops & knowledge sessions.
What you'll need
1. 3 to 4 years of experience in designing digital interfaces ( Web/Mobile )
2. You love to solve problems, have a hustling DNA, and are constantly ready for challenges
3. An ability to think high-level product strategy and distill into design deliverables
4. Take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of a design team
5. Able to earn trust and handle your counterparts to deliver a great product experience
6. Should be able to demo your designs and defend design decisions backed with research or competitive benchmarking
7. Solid aesthetic sense with a keen eye for detail
8. Excellent understanding of clean UI, typography, alignment, and colors
9. We encourage T-Shaped Designer, specializes in one kind of UX design and has a breadth of capabilities in other areas.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards .
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-9 years of working experience as UX Designer
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive
- business results
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models and workflows
- Wireframes, screen flows, prototypes
- Understand how design impacts customers and business
- Good at tracking business post design implementation to measure success and identify opportunities to enhance the experience
- Discovery: Work with PM to discover customer’s needs by doing customer research
- Define: Do competitive analysis and external trends analysis and define the problems, Usability Criteria and Critical Success Factor
- Design: Use different design frameworks to produce the customer-centric solution and deliver, personas, user scenarios/stories, storyboards, Journey Map, User Flows, Wireframes
- Deliver: UI with spec, communicate the rationale behind the design, help dev team move forward
- Online portfolio showing examples of real published work skills required
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture
In this role, you will:
- Articulate complex visions through simple and novel designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers and marketers
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
What you’ll bring to this role:
As a Product Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our Design, Product Management, Development teams and other cross-functional partners and customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of design: User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, and Usability Testing. Turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences and working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B SaaS experience and have worked closely with product management development and analytics team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year grEvery person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
- Ensure and own Data integrity across distributed systems.
- Extract, Transform and Load data from multiple systems for reporting into BI platform.
- Create Data Sets and Data models to build intelligence upon.
- Develop and own various integration tools and data points.
- Hands-on development and/or design within the project in order to maintain timelines.
- Work closely with the Project manager to deliver on business requirements OTIF (on time in full)
- Understand the cross-functional business data points thoroughly and be SPOC for all data-related queries.
- Work with both Web Analytics and Backend Data analytics.
- Support the rest of the BI team in generating reports and analysis
- Quickly learn and use Bespoke & third party SaaS reporting tools with little documentation.
- Assist in presenting demos and preparing materials for Leadership.
- Strong experience in Datawarehouse modeling techniques and SQL queries
- A good understanding of designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining Power BI report solutions
- Ability to create KPIs, visualizations, reports, and dashboards based on business requirement
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis
- Be able to implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI
- Proficiency in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advanced level calculations on data sets
- Experience in the Fintech domain and stakeholder management.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user
experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our BarRaiser platform. You will ensure
that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging
trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our platform.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic
designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure
the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
● A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience..
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking ownership of product end to-end including defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 8+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Fintech experience is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Roles and Responsibilities
● Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of a feature.
● Ideate, execute and deliver features based on prioritization and collaboration with product & engineering.
● Be the owner & decision-maker of design for one or more major features in the consumer app
● Responsible for driving improvement through design on defined metrics for the feature
● Navigates through internal and external dependencies on product/dev/analytics teams
● Mentors designers within the team
● Participates in decision making for other related features.
● Actively participates in hiring events
Critical Functional Skills
(Any Certifications Preferred)
● Min 3 years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies
● Excellent communication skills
● Has held a lead or senior designer role in a team
Ideally from IIT, NIT, IIIT ,top colleges or hackers with project demonstrating exceptional problem solving capability.
Note : This job is for immediate joining. Please apply ONLY IF you can join immediately.
Experience :- Junior role : 1 to 3 years/Senior : 5 to 7 Years
Industry: FinTech / BFSI
Functional Area: Core Platform Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated UI/UX Front End Angular Developer to join our team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
FE/UIX Developer at Konectbox, you’ll deliver high-quality technical solutions to build UI/UX using a range of different technologies. You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
You should apply to us if you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership. If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India.
About the role:
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Builds mobile software applications Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining architectures Collaborates with teams to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity and learns the applications capabilities
- Owns success Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Communicates continually with the project teams Explains progress on the development effort
- cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies
- Nice to have :
- Complete understanding of internal code library (jquery or any other)
- Some record of contribution to any front end open source project.
- You get to work at a fun filled atmosphere
- Have ample chances of learning leadership, mentor-ship skills
- A solid salary package along with chance to get good value of ESOPs.
Salary Range : 6 LPA to 12 LPA
(based on qualifications, experience and skills)
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to design functional and appealing web and mobile app designs, focus on user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating User Interface Design, components, wireframes, prototypes, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas in all design contexts.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
- Following material design and design system principles.
- Focussing on design contexts, consistency, usability, brand personality, and conversational design.
- Following standard of quality design, communicate with stackholders, manage time and tasks, create original and own design.
- 3 years of experience in user interface and graphic design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, logo and branding design, user interface design, visual illustrations, infographics, flyers/newsletters, and components design.
- Knowledge of gif animation, UI style guidelines, branding design
Good understanding of design visualization i.e. color theory, visual weight, typography, iconography, patterns, grid system, responsive design etc.
Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Aftereffects.
- Knowledge of responsive grid systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset and are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Excellent communication with internal & external stakeholders
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
Designing products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will design rule-breaking mobile applications, web applications, websites, Progressive Web apps, IoT design solutions, Voice solutions using practices of User experience design and User interface design. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of UX and UI, which includes, Information architecture, empathy map creation, user research, user interviews, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes, designing UI screens using Adobe XD, prototyping and design hand off to developers
- Experts in English language
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your design and come up with out of the box design solutions for mobile applications and web sites
- You are a smart and energetic talent from design background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 6 months to 1 year you should have done the following:
- Completed a bootcamp or formal training in UX/UI design
- Designed at least 2 mobile apps or websites
- Thorough understanding of Information architecture, Microcopies, Typography, Material design systems, Cupertino design system, Visual designs, icons and illustrations
- Conducting user research interviews and design Mood boards
- UX testing once the product is live
- Collaborative design workflows using Adobe XD and Framer
- Documenting your design work based on Style guides
- Knowledge of Microcopies is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
Years of Experience Required: 5+ Years
What You’ll Do:
Intake requirements and collaborate with other designers, product managers and engineers to design, prototype, and deliver new interaction models and experiences to our customers
Develop expert-level knowledge of the industry and bring new ideas to the team
Support in user testing and research activities to uncover further customer and business needs
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Deep knowledge of design and the process, including fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Strong problem solving skills
- An understanding and ability to create 3D content and apply it to mixed realities
- A trailblazer in visual and interaction design creation
- Brilliant design portfolio to exhibit your work and design process
- A high level of comfort building wireframes and prototypes based on functional requirements
- Ability to work with constantly changing priorities and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Empathy—and not just for users
- Abilities to gracefully give and receive critical design feedback
Bonus Points for:
- Fluency in 3D programs such as Blender or Cinema4D
- Community involvement: workshops, articles, or similar to a Dribble account
- Familiarization with conducting usability testing and research
Designation: Product/ UX Designer
DocOn is looking for an experienced Product designer. You are passionate about delivering delightful experiences to the customers via & influence their lives positively. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex business problems.
You are someone who inspires change, loves pushing boundaries, enjoys diving deep into user behaviour & sets a high bar for the team. You are eternally curious to learn & strive to continuously improve. You’re a firm believer that good design can make a big difference in the world.
You will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the design and technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Design for Docon user base across new initiatives.
Empathise with users and brings users' perspective to the discussion.
Deeply collaborate with product managers, engineers & business teams to design best possible solutions to users’ problems informed by research & data.
Effectively hand over the designs to the engineering team, test internal release & ensure execution of your designs at high quality.
Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be.
We Look For:
- More than 2+ years of relevant experience designing for customers in B2B or B2C products.
- Empathy for users and their problems. Intrinsic motivation to solve problems & be customer obsessed.
- Ability to think backwards from the customers perspective, drive bold vision for the product area but also able to execute iteratively.
- Ability to abstract & think about the user motivations, emotions, constraints, macro ecosystem & at the same time can zoom in & demonstrate eye for detail to deliver quality, pixel perfect work.
- Strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in UX design and interaction design.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data by conducting usability studies and performing user research, survey etc.
- Capable of translating concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding.
- Fluency in best practices of User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design, practical knowledge of User-Centered Design processes and lifecycles.
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal design practice.
- Growth mindset and willingness to listen, learn and continuously improve.
Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field preferred
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Product Startup. A Primary Subsidiary of PharmEasy(India's Leading Online Medicine Ordering App)
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
We are en-route to revolutionize the Indian Healthcare Tech Ecosystem.
1. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
2. Leading Tele/Video Consulting platform for digitized consultation and seamless connecting Doctors-Patients
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
We are backed and Supported by Industry experts hailing with immense knowledge and experience in solving Healthcare Problems.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
18 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
6 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~150 DocOners
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexi Leave Policy
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Health Insurance
- Team Parties
- Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
- Approachable Leadership
- Friendly office environment
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build careers of tomorrow.
• upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19 • upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
• upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
• We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech • upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
• Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning \
This role will primarily be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of upGrad's product design strategy. As the strategic design leader, team coach, and customer champion you'll galvanize people to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring product designers have the space to create products that deliver enduring value. You will also lead change cross-functionally to drive better experiences and influence our company's product, operations, content, and data to unlock the unrealized wants of learners and coaches across new subjects and fields.
You’ll lead your team through the design process, help build a vision, and navigate ambiguity through partnering with research and enabling experimentation, all while mentoring, and growing a hardworking and capable design team.
You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions, drive design execution excellence, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Get out of the Office and work with research to observe the impact of your work in the real world, and take that input back to your work as a designer to be constantly improving our products.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers and have a significant impact across all the product teams
- Bring consistency to all the platforms and products
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at upGrad such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members
- Work in the way that works for you and what you're designing, whether that's spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code.
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- 7 years of Product Design experience with at least 2 years of experience leading product design teams
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams thought ambiguity and deliver the best products possible to our customers are an experienced mentor and coachable to give and receive honest, thoughtful, and direct feedback that removes roadblocks encourages growth, and accelerates delivery
- Are intent on crafting psychologically optimistic spaces where your direct reports and your collaborators are confident in sharing their ideas, opinions, and reservations in order to get to the best customer-focused solution
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Have the ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking
- Have a proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment
- Lead design initiatives end to end to help us build a delightful & intuitive user experience for our online world.
- Work closely with the founders, PMs, engineers, learning designers & content creators to conceptualize & realize our product vision.
- Get your hands dirty via prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Continuously solicit feedback from users & ingrain that in our design process.
- Help create our organization’s design language & drive adoption across teams.
- Grow our team of designers & evangelize our mission to the design community over time!
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product
design and/or service design.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
- Ability to work well cross-functionally. This role will
work closely with product, brand and experiences
teams and it’s crucial to effectively foster good
- End to end journey thinking: It’s essential to step out
of the details to understand the holistic journey of our
- First principles thinker since we’ll be chartering new
waters in the field of education globally
- Exceptional attention to detail & obsession to
constantly improve design quality
- Have cross-platform design experiences (iOS,
Android, Web, H5 etc.)
Awesome to have:
- 2 years of experience leading a team
of of UI/UX designers
- Experience working on social or
consumer facing products
- Zero to one experiences building
products from concept to launch
- Ability to holistically combine online
and offline experiences
- Diverse graphic capabilities (basic
illustration & motion skills)
With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly
become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Title : Sr UX Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Duties and responsibilities
• Must have Data-driven, Research-oriented, Product mindset, Business-driven, technology enthusiast
• Should have owned the customer journeys and experience in design from the previous experience.
• Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
• Data Visualization.
• Strong believer of lean/agile UX process.
• Must have worked in an agile environment.
• Must have worked in product/platform company earlier.
• Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with multiple stakeholders by diagnosing
business and user needs.
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy and focus group sessions.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong business and users' benefit rationale.
• Team up with product, development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Design Education (Preferrable).
• Experience designing for various devices and systems. (Native mobile, Hybrid Mobile, WebExperiences)
• Must be a presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
• Have an understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
• Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
• Creative thinker with the ability to constantly challenge the status quo and expose details otherwise overlooked
• Strong sense of urgency; commitment to deadlines and deliverables. Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be creative.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas and details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Skills:
• MUST HAVE SKILLS: MS Office skills, SketchSoftware (latest version), Invision, Zeplin. Data
Visualization. Communication and presentation skills.
Following process and activities skills are required ones and must evaluate the candidate for
• User Need Analysis
• Contextual/Field Study & UX Insights
• User Mental Modeling
• Personas/User Profiling
• Tasks Analysis
• Productivity Study & Benchmarking
• Technology Need Analysis
• Device Platforms & constraints and Browsers
• Performance & Scalability Analysis
• Heuristics Evaluation
• Multi-lingual compatibility
• Comparative Study & Benchmarking
• Business Need Analysis
• Business UX Problem & ROI Impact
• Scenario Analysis
• Competitive Study & Benchmarking
• Task Design
• Taxonomy Structure (Data Flow)
• Metadata Framework (Findability/Search/Information Retrieval Framework)
• Navigation & Interaction Design
• Scenarios Baselining
• ROI Parameters & Benchmark
Testing & Validating
• Prototyping (UI Design & Development, Integration & Testing)