At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Website Manager you love creating high quality and intuitive experiences for users. You have a passion for UX/UI, an analytical mind and excellent project management skills. You’ll oversee the functionality of our website and will take ownership of its optimisation through AB testing, managing a team of web developers and designers.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure that you have the best experience and find everything you need when navigating our website. ”
What you will really be doing
Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring anything related to our website
Running AB tests and analysing the results to make sure it is optimised effectively
Thinking outside the box to improve the User Experience regularly
Developing SEO strategy
Collaborating with wider teams to ensure the website represents the brand strategy and meets the company’s goals
Ensuring that content is up to date, accurate, adheres to high accessibility standards and minimises site loading times
Managing a team of UX and Front End Developer specialists to effectively run our websites
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to understand the specialist roles that are required and our company culture
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
At least 2 years of experience as web manager/UX/UI or similar position
Experience running AB testing, using software such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target or Optimizely
Solid understanding of SEO strategies and principles
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Management, coaching and mentoring experience would be useful for this role
Ideally, you should have a passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
• Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
• Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management,
Engineering, Operations to Marketing
• Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX
• Help define the UX Strategy
• Create design deliverables like customer journey maps, user flows, information architecture,
wireframes, detailed designs with little direction
• Rapidly prototype new products to flesh out the ideas and get feedback from clients before
committing to development work
• Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project
• Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills
with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as
• Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products.
• Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated
user needs, usability issues etc
across the technology platform(s)
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design
decisions to stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc (Experience working with HTML/CSS is
Preferred Work Experience: 4-10 years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up
environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT) preferred.
Nevertheless, your portfolio and thought process will play a more important role than formal design
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- With the support of product managers and engineers, collect and analyze user demands.
- To show design concepts, use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of visual user interface components.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Make UI mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how websites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Internal teams and significant stakeholders should be given rough draughts to review.
- Identify and fix user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout adjustments based on user input. Follow the requirements for typeface, color, and image style.
- High-performance reusable components and future-proof front-end frameworks.
- Create new user-facing features as well as reusable code.
- Write efficient, performant code to achieve optimal web application performance and scalability.
- Identify design flaws and provide attractive remedies.
- Assuring software compatibility and responsiveness across a range of screen resolutions.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with product managers and designers.
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
The incumbent will be entitled to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
1. Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with senior designers and developers
2. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
3. Designing professional websites with the given requirements
You will start your journey at Smart Owls as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which Smart Owls help institutes to go online.
We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts.
We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design.
What you'll do:
Create UI/UX design of Mobile and Web applications that will truly delight our users Create interactive consumer and business applications by developing concepts, layouts, design system for the product.
Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
Work closely with the other teams to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements.
We are looking for people who have: 1 year of experience in Product design/ Interaction design.
Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
You have helped build products.
Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch (Mandatory), Photoshop, Invision, and Zeplin.
Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements