Niki is your virtual friend to help you book cabs, order food, recharge, pay postpaid, electricity, data card, DTH bills, and much more simply via chatting
Niki.AI offers a virtual shopping assistant powered by artificial intelligence with the same name. This assistant converses with customers in the language of their choosing and helps them complete financial transactions. It makes it possible for the user to engage the chatbot by inputting "Hi Niki," following which a series of questions are asked to take down the order information and have it fulfilled by the associated merchant.
The chatbot may be able to do a variety of tasks, including the booking of taxis and buses, the reservation of hotel rooms, the payment of mobile and landline phone bills, payments for home services, and payments for utilities like energy and gas. It is compatible with mobile devices running Android as well as iOS.
Job Title: UX Designer
As our UX Designer, you will get to
- Gather and translate customer and business requirements into defined specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Build a clean and effective user experience for our customers
- Understand the needs of the management and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
We would like you to have
- Proficiency in a range of tools like Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- 2-5 years of experience in UI/UX Designing
- A strong portfolio of UX and technical projects if any.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate your design decisions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Brownie points for
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Blender/Cinema 4D/Maya
- Google web designer
Why should you join Roanuz
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible work hours.
About the company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies are explored, to deliver best-in-class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- A portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and client interaction
- Provide design solutions: Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design Directions
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with front-end developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
1.2+ years of experience working as a Product Designer for an e-commerce company.
2.Experience in Figma, Adobe Xd, and CSS is a prerequisite.
3.Demonstrable portfolio of live products (links should be shared).
4.Working/practical knowledge of CSS and front-end libraries/frameworks like Bootstrap & React Material UI.
5.Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
6.An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious and excellent attention to detail.
7.Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for consumer and mobile products
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision) is an advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We invite you to join us in helping people.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day.
- Learning new concepts while working with intellectual and exceptionally talented team
- Friendly and high growth work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
CoutLoot is looking for an crazy User Experience & Interface Designer (UI/UX) someone who eats,sleeps and drinks design. One who agrees on the importance and criticality of good design and have good understanding on human behaviour and psychology . He/she will be working very closely with the Core team of the company and the geeky tech team.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for CoutLoot mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance his own designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behaviour, psychology, business drivers and objectives, and translate them into efficient UI design
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wire framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, photoshop mockups and interactive prototypes
- 2-4 yrs experience in online product design with at least 2yrs experience in designing interface for mobile products
Note: Please include your portfolio while applying.