Designation: Product/ UX Designer
DocOn is looking for an experienced Product designer. You are passionate about delivering delightful experiences to the customers via & influence their lives positively. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex business problems.
You are someone who inspires change, loves pushing boundaries, enjoys diving deep into user behaviour & sets a high bar for the team. You are eternally curious to learn & strive to continuously improve. You’re a firm believer that good design can make a big difference in the world.
You will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the design and technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Design for Docon user base across new initiatives.
Empathise with users and brings users' perspective to the discussion.
Deeply collaborate with product managers, engineers & business teams to design best possible solutions to users’ problems informed by research & data.
Effectively hand over the designs to the engineering team, test internal release & ensure execution of your designs at high quality.
Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be.
We Look For:
- More than 2+ years of relevant experience designing for customers in B2B or B2C products.
- Empathy for users and their problems. Intrinsic motivation to solve problems & be customer obsessed.
- Ability to think backwards from the customers perspective, drive bold vision for the product area but also able to execute iteratively.
- Ability to abstract & think about the user motivations, emotions, constraints, macro ecosystem & at the same time can zoom in & demonstrate eye for detail to deliver quality, pixel perfect work.
- Strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in UX design and interaction design.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data by conducting usability studies and performing user research, survey etc.
- Capable of translating concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding.
- Fluency in best practices of User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design, practical knowledge of User-Centered Design processes and lifecycles.
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal design practice.
- Growth mindset and willingness to listen, learn and continuously improve.
Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field preferred
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Product Startup. A Primary Subsidiary of PharmEasy(India's Leading Online Medicine Ordering App)
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
We are en-route to revolutionize the Indian Healthcare Tech Ecosystem.
1. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
2. Leading Tele/Video Consulting platform for digitized consultation and seamless connecting Doctors-Patients
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
We are backed and Supported by Industry experts hailing with immense knowledge and experience in solving Healthcare Problems.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
18 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
6 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~150 DocOners
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexi Leave Policy
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Health Insurance
- Team Parties
- Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
- Approachable Leadership
- Friendly office environment
About Docon Technologies
Using our type-free, self-learning iPad app, the doctor stores all the important elements of the visit in under 2 minutes!
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal
candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be
able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement
innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to
effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Proven UI experience
Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
On par with the best in the industry.
Join Hypersonix’s UX design team as a Product Designer. We are a talented group of designers focused on delivering the best experiences for our customers. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about design and innovation, a creative problem solver, and an advocate of beautiful and seamless customer experiences.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in interaction & interface design, product design, analytics, or other technically complex software products
- A dazzling portfolio demonstrating strong craft and design process.
- Strong conceptual thinking and experience with or interest for highly complex product architectures
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain the reasoning behind complex decisions.
- Experience working with Product Managers and engineering team in a fast-moving environment.
- Good proficiency in Figma.
What You'll Do
- Partner with PM and engineering team to engage in user research, influence product direction, conceptualize user flows, wireframes and high-fidelity interfaces and prototypes.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, mostly for customers, to validate product directions, influence our brand identity and help to set up a visual design function.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- Actively contribute towards evolving design processes and contribute to our growing design system in an eﬀort to cultivate a cohesive look and feel, and user experience across the entire product platform.
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping features to our customers
Information Technology & Services
"We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats"
Description: We are in search of a strong UI/UX designer with experience of 1-2 years who dreams of user flows, wireframe & platform conventions, ideally with a mind of their own with a passion for creating highly usable products
You'll not only lead experience of Supplynote products but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
You are someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts. We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design. If you’re a strong creative thinker, constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, color theory, typography, and ideation
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and Sketch
- A "Will Do" attitude
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Take the ownership and help shape the product strategy and vision
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
What do we have to offer?
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
- And yes, we love food lovers & sports enthusiasts in our team :)
Sr. UI/UX Designer: Plum
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join the Empuls product team!
As the product designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
Craft detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
Partner closely with our Product, Marketing, and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners & engineering leads
No of opening 2
Exp Required: 5-10 yrs
NP: Immediate - Within 30 days
CTC: Up to 40 LPA
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better
Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options
to colors and fonts
Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use
Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience
Qualifications for UI/UX Designer
3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
Professional written and interpersonal skills
Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
Taskmonk is a Multi-functional collaborative platform for eCommerce enterprises to manage AI-driven product teams, labeling partners, data pipelines and labeling use cases centrally to create better Retail AI faster.
Our clients use our no-code platform to create intuitive workflows, automate processes using the power of AI to assign tasks efficiently, and enhance data quality with preventative QC.
Our platform has saved 425K manhours on 75M tasks for two of the Top Fortune 500 Retail Companies
About the Role:
As a UI Designer, you will look into all aspects of UI design and have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc staying abreast with latest trends. Above all you will have a zeal for problem solving. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Design, Frontend Development, Business team and other stakeholders.
What you will Do as a UI Designer:
∙ Gather and envision user requirements
∙ Create wireframes
∙ Convert wireframes to low & high fidelity mockups iteratively
∙ You will own and evangelise the Design System within the organisation
∙ Design icons, graphics, etc
∙ Build functional prototypesCollaborate with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation, and work through any problems encountered