About sAvh Quality Solutions
To manage and successfully drive a SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs as per the system. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. The business requires acumen to disrupt the traditional procurement processes of the MSME market and bring in a more organized way of transaction. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contribute towards the success of the organization.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
● High level of ownership,willingness to set up things from scratch
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech,Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts
● Strategize entry across industrial segments and enable technology led procurement.
● Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
● Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
● Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
Contacting inbound leads, suggesting the right products, followup & Closing the deal.
As the Sales & business development intern, you will focus on lead generation, helping the marketing side, and searching for partnership opportunities with a sales-driven perspective. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls/email and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in IT services sales.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Duration: 6 months
- Stipend: 10 - 20K Variable pay
- Certificate/Letter of recommendation: Yes
- Option to join full time after completion of Internship: Yes
- To create new Exclusive Distributor
- Research & identify new market opportunities
- Maintain smooth relationship with the customer & be ready to fulfill their needs effectively.
- Setting new goals & new strategies to run the business & revenue growth.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience required at least 1-2 years in related field
- Strong convincing power
- Representative skill with communication
- Self-motivated & the ability to be motivated by target
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
Establishing new contacts
End to end sales cycle.