Research / identify / contact / pitch to multi-designer stores across India in collaboration
with the FD team.
Arrange tie-ups with bloggers/celebrities for branding and promotions.
Arrange tie-ups with event management companies for showcasing our garments in
Fashion Shows / Pageants / Advertisements / etc.
2) Antal International Network:
Research / identify / contact / pitch to potential clients across India in collaboration with
the HR team.
Handle meetings, negotiations, and closures.
Maintain constant relations with the clients for new assignments.
Regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys.
Any other roles & responsibilities which may be assigned to you by the management
based on your capabilities and work exigencies at that point in time.
About Antal International Network
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Our client is a one of a kind portal that provides hassle-free online venue booking experience to its customers for all kinds of celebrations.
Founded in 2015 by alumni from BITS-Pilani who were also a part of the founding team at Jabong & Wadi.com, this Gurgaon based startup works with 3000+ venues in 10+ cities ranging from hotels, standalone banquets to small restaurants.This online marketplace helps find and book venues quickly, effortlessly and at the lowest possible price with just a click of the mouse.
It is disrupting the unorganised events industry by changing the way venues are shortlisted and booked in India.
What you will do:
- Supporting our existing venues and keeping them engaged with the features on the site
- Consistently developing a community of venues by building rapport
- Contributing ideas to improve service for venues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in business development
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Willingness to travel within DelhiNCR
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Ability to take ownership and achieve targets under pressure
ToXSL is hiring for Business Development Executive (BDE)
Designation: Business Development Manager/ BDE, Online Bidder
Experience: 1 - 6 years ( Fresher with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 7 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 8
Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
Write new business proposals.
Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
Working 5 days a week.
Group Health Insurance for our employees.
Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
Lunch buffets for all our employees.
Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
Team Dinners on Project Completion.
Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #OnlineBidding #LeadGeneration #upwork #BDE #webapplication #mobileapplication
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Thanks & Regards,
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Proficient communication (verbal and written)
2. Knowledge or experience in the field of sales and marketing
3. Developing growth strategies and plans
4. Managing and retaining relationships with existing corporate clients and Increasing client base
5. Good time management skills
6. Must develop a thorough knowledge of the business and pitch them to the companies
* Immediate joiners will be appreciated
* Salary with good incentives (Much above industry standard) We strongly believe you can earn more through incentives than fixed salary if you dedicatedly work.
- Market research, understanding the competitive landscape and tailoring the customer communication accordingly
- Lead generation, customer qualification, Demos and achieving sales closure
- Maintaining the customer interactions on Fresh Sales CRM
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Total 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product will be a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with tools to prepare engaging Business presentations
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to reach out to prospects
- Self driven
Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Locations: Across India
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs.5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of school curriculum and learning