About Augmentastic Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 2014, Augmentastic is a bootstrapped company based in Pune. It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, IoT, more...
Augmentastic, offers an amalgamation of innovative design and interactive technology to create a successful business environment. Solutions that cover the length and breadth of communication for our clients.
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
1. Produce well-researched content, primarily long-form content, in the form of guides, whitepapers, research papers, thought-leadership content, etc.
2. Identify areas to improve quality and usability of each asset
3. Create writing schedules and adhere to them to finish projects within deadline
4. Communicate with internal SMEs to create content rich in quality
5. Develop related content for multiple platforms and use-cases, such as website content, landing page content, videos, etc.
6. Perform research and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) while writing to drive visibility in search results
7. Identify customer’s needs and recommend new topics for content production
8. Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
Background and Skills
1. A minimum of 3+ years of experience in content writing, preferably catering to the U.S. audience.
2. A solid portfolio of published works (focus on long-form content)
3. Impeccable grasp of the English language, with an understanding of idioms and slang as well
4. Experience doing research using multiple sources
5. Familiarity with web publishing
6. Working understanding of SEO
7. Proficiency with writing programs as Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
You’ll be working with solution architects, business leads, engineers, product managers, and design team to write eye-catching content and copy for our SaaS products.
- Plan and create compelling web copy for our products and double up as a content writer when needed.
- Create content for header, footer, body; including but not limited to, title, subtitle, description, feature list, about page, help text, and FAQ.
- Understand our gaming ecosystem and accordingly create persuasive content to attract users.
- Write description for games along with ‘How To Play’ instructions.
- Liaise with product owners and contribute towards product awareness.
- Collaborate with other writers to create technical and marketing collaterals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting for web, along with a solid portfolio of work.
- Precise attention to detail and an advocate of cool design.
- Creative copywriting and SEO copywriting is mandatory.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Experience in documentation will be an added advantage
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Creating, maintaining reports and presenting it to stakeholders.
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
What you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of people.
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal ).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company.
- Experience with microsoft office and G-suite (google). Basics of microsoft excel for reporting purposes is a MUST.
At BlogVault, we work with the world’s largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. Content marketing is critical in getting us from the 10k customers we have right now, to 1 million customers.
We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality. Our plugins are best-in-class, and we want to develop content in the same way.
We are looking for awesome content writers to join our team. If you’re self-motivated, want to accomplish great things, and work with a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
If you ever dreamt of building something amazing and being involved from the beginning, BlogVault is the place to be!
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love writing so much that you do it in your free time too
- Poor grammar makes you twitch
- Tech doesn’t scare you
- You can tell a great story
- Reading is a passion
- Learning new things is fun
- Writing a variety of content types, including blog, case studies, white papers, thought leadership editorials and, website content
- Editing the content types we just mentioned
- Conduction customer research and planning article structures
- Optimizing old blog articles for improvement and constantly monitoring those improvements
- Working with engineers to understand the product and then write about it in a manner that drives home the value to the product
- Testing out plugins and products to understand how they function in order to write better articles
- Creating briefs for graphics designers communicating how you envision the features images, infographics, pie charts, and other types of graphics
Skills and experience (must have) -
- 2-7 years of writing experience
- You should have excellent time management skills where you can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You know how to find a balance between meeting deadlines and producing quality content
- You have experience with WordPress which includes creating a WordPress site, knowing how to publish content on the platform, and trying out new plugins and themes
- You can edit articles by other writers and help improve them to meet our standard
- You know about on-page SEO and can implement it on your blogs and website content
- You know how to analyze results from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Bonus points if you are familiar with basic HTML and tools like Amplitude
Hi dear Applicant,
Hiring for Multiple MNC Bpo’s, One day interview process, just 2 rounds of interview
Customer Support : Voice & Non-voice
Banking / collections
Accounts & Finance
Technical Support : Voice & Non-voice
Technical Trouble Shooting
Hardware and Networking
IT Help Desk
Technical Chat / Email Support
Application Support (Voice)
IT Trouble Shooting
Day / UK / US Rotational Shifts
15k to 35K Take home
Two way Transport
Unlimited incentive Structure
No registration Fees
Skills Required :
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-8yrs) can apply
Candidates with Graduation Backlogs can apply.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************