About JALANKUR INDIA PVT. LTD.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our Corporate Development team. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyze large volumes of data to generate actionable insights. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for creating engaging presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
• Will have to analyze large volumes of data using Excel and/or any other analytical tool to generate
• Will have to create engaging presentations for all stakeholder (internal and external) meetings.
• Be updated with the latest trends in the Start-up world (especially edtech).
• Should be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines.
• Any graduate / post graduate degree in finance
• Experience in investor relations, M&A, fund-raising or a related area is a plus.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and other benefits. If you are a highly motivated and experienced
professional with a passion for working in start-ups, we encourage you to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities-
1. Skilled on MS Excel
2. Knows Vlookup, Pivot Table, can run different formulas on MS Excel
3. To leverage technology solutions to meet the company's organizational needs.
4. Develop recommendations that optimize the use of technology within an
5. Designing and implementing functional and cost-efficient technology systems.
6. Skilled on different Inhouse applications/tools & on Google doc, sheet.
1. Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Command of English.
3. Computer Science - IT Graduate / Postgraduate (BTech / BE / BCA / BSC /
MTech / ME / MCA / MSC). - Preferred
4. Immediate joinee candidate preferred.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Content Creator for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 1 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Content Creator who has the ability to develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies.
- Develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content, and proofreading articles before publication
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO methods to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of experience with content management
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Growth Strategy Executive, you will be responsible for supporting market research of specific sectors & industries.
What you will do:
- Helping in building of Business Development decks & sales pitches
- Supporting in organizing PR initiatives
- Scoping of prospective investor network
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA (General or Marketing or related) preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, PR or CEO/Founders’ office teams
- Non-MBAs with 3+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
CupShup is on a mission to brew innovation and delight all stakeholders, i.e., Clients, Employees, and Partners by creating value at each stage of their journey. Join us to create the tomorrow that we all will be proud of. Let’s brew Innovation!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Testing new products.
- Performing DFMEA study.
- Highlighting product related issue with the supplier.
- Improving product quality.
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Prior experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be a good in excel and PPT.
- Willing to work six days a week.
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help ensure thorough and intuitive customer journeys.
- Targeting customers with better customer segmentation, hypotheses, testing with experiments, campaign analytics, communication process ,automation, and competitive benchmarking.
- Working closely with Product, Analytics, Business and Design teams
- Owning one or more key traffic channels for a category (Personal Loans,
- Home Loans, Health Insurance and Mutual Funds) and build the optimum funnel for the business.
- Conceptualize, design and execute initiatives through extensive experiments.
- Work on new product, features and scheme launches, and making the successful by targeting customers through various channels
- Analyse traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection
- Regularly develop, test and analyse new tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- 1-3 years of experience in roles requiring high analytical skills
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience in making data-driven decisions, developing customer insights from data and creating strategies to improve conversion and sales.
- Understanding of product funnel and journeys.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in reviews and meetings
- The Analyst will work with our Quant Research team and will assist in projects to improve stock selection, portfolio construction or implementation.
- Main goals for the candidate would be around developing smart beta index portfolios.
- Research on topics specific to quant trading, including AI/ML, statistical arbitrage, momentum, mean-reversion, factor investing and applications of statistics and econometrics models.