About BizKonnect Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Company profile- www.bikonnect.com
BizKonnect is an enterprise grade global actionable sales intelligence platform. The assisted service model makes it a virtual sales assistant for sales executives. The founders have deep experience in sales and marketing automation, data aggregation and analytics and have supported multiple global sales teams resulting in consistent sales closures. The platform and the service based approach is the result of their deep experience working closely with the seasoned sales executives globally.
BizKonnect team works closely with the sales individuals and teams, leverages our global cloud based platform to generate, qualify and act on your sales leads and track them till closure. If you want to make your sales team's efforts more effective and the traditional approach of supporting them with cold calling has not yielded desired results, you may want to try our innovative cloud based sales support platform and virtual sales assistants. The platform based service approach is based on the latest and innovative techniques and technologies making it very effective. Our business model is also result oriented and our incentives are directly tied to your business growth and sales closures.
- Managing telephonic association with the customers through outbound calls. Monitoring the student's queries both individually and in groups.
- Understanding the student requirements and suggesting to them the right courses and packages.
- Should be well informed and properly updated about the courses, colleges, examinations, and allotments.
- Maintain reports and data sheets as Microsoft Excel files for every call inbound and outbound.
- Female Candidates (Only)
- Graduates can Apply.
- Also, with good communication skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunities beyond setbacks and emerge stronger during these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future holds — you are excited to play a part in growing with the organization to create an impact on the world. You live life by design and own your destiny.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for you to grow together with us.
What is this role about?
This role is a chance to build a growing business in a dynamic industry, influence the field finance, support the leadership team, lead our growth development agenda, connecting our teams of professional consultants who guide our clients through their transformational journeys. Come and join our growing team and achieve our mission of creating a better world through smarter decisions!
You should join us if…
- You relate to our values: Gritty, energetic, and have a desire to create a difference.
- You are a strategic thinker and a go-getter: Leadership qualities and know-how to get things done.
- You are a connector: You form relationships with people at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds in your own authentic way.
- You embrace challenges: You have the creativity and openness to turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are able to work: Independently and flexibly in a dynamic environment working cross-functionally with a leadership team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to showcase our product offerings.
- Establish and manage strategic/listing partnerships with exchanges, crypto-banks, and other institutional crypto players.
- Negotiate and manage deals with market makers and liquidity providers.
- Coordinate with the tech and marketing teams on timelines and relevant communications with our partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Experience in financial services, fintech, investments, and/or crypto exchanges.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering.
- Nice to have - Having worked at a crypto exchange or DeFi protocol.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission.
- Being a team player - prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Full-time remote work
- Gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee professional development
- Flexible working hours
And much more...
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Responsible for Strategic planning process, long term trends, outlook and competitive intelligence
- Evaluating qualitative & quantitative analysis of market trends involving competitive landscape, and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets related to new age technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, AI, etc.
- Should be the thinking partner to the management, involving thinking through diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions
- Analysing and presenting of relevant organization data, analysing business plans and strategies; financial and marketing research
- Providing solutions basis analysis of data and generations of reports and regular intervals
- Compiling information on industry trends; Tracking industry growth and conducting competitor analysis and providing an opinion and insight based on this research
- Analysing a potential industry/opportunity/market/client and give inputs to the management and the sales and marketing team to providing all the pre-sales support to the team
- Accompanying the team for a meeting business meeting/event on need basis
- Recognising opportunities and partners to have alliances for the short term as well as long term growth of the organisation
- Overlooking Project Management, Client Management and/or anything else that the business may require to be done for the organisational growth
What you need to have:
- Experience in consulting background and/or with experience in a corporate houses strategy office
- MBA from Tier 2 colleges preferred
- Ability to multitask with exposure to corporate planning and business intelligence and strong project management skills
- Should be a strong problem solver with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
- ·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- ·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- ·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- ·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- ·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team.
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years
Our product division, VDO.AI is seeking an experienced Senior Advertising Sales Manager to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team. Our native video product powers leading web publishers across the Indian region including the likes of Dainik Jagran, Scroll Media, The Hindu etc, serving over 1B impressions every month and growing.
- Spot opportunities, set up meetings with and present to key agency personnel (typically planners, strategists, account directors, group heads) and clients (brand manager, marketing manager, head of social media etc)
- Support the creative process as required, solicit briefs, write proposals, negotiate prices, and book new business
- Identify and grow relationships with media agencies and brands
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the Indian geography
- 5+ years in digital media sales experience (with proof of sales abilities)
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency and client personnel
- An understanding of the video market
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience achieving group goals; and not fazed by targets or metrics
- Solid knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video