We are looking for immediate joiners.
About Peenak Business solutions
About the Role
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
We are looking for a Project Lead to ensure and oversee the project till its fruition. This role will act as a bridge between the idea and its execution to make sure that the project runs smoothly and is on its schedule. To fit in this position, you have to have the right blend of team management and technical skills.
- Lead the initiation and planning of the project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to client support team & developers.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Understanding the latest technology trends and their roles in the commercial environment
- Professional approach towards time, cost and deadline
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team to understand the requirement
- Writing well-designed, testable, clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Previous experience in handling international projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your team
- Proficiency in MS office & JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE Servlets JSP Tag libraries and JSTL skills combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Preferred Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts including the CRX repository the CQ platform the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates components dialogs widgets etc and the CQ development and deployment process
- Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM Scene 7 DAM and SoCo modules
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform and integrate with other systems
A mentor is going to be a role model for our future SSE’s, hence we are looking for mentors
who have at least 3+ years of experience with strong technical expertise as well as strong
love for technology and upskilling students.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops for students.
● Contribute to the teaching team and partake in all formal daily functions and meetings.
● Deliver live or classroom coding sessions.
● Support and mentor (including pairing) students.
● Perform code reviews.
● Perform technical check-ins with students.
● Solicit and respond to feedback from students and other teachers.
● Perform student assessments as per the syllabus requirements.
Basic Skill Requirement
● Good knowledge on front-end technologies
○ HTML 5
○ CSS 3
● Good knowledge on back-end technologies
○ Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest, Mocha
● Good knowledge on databases
○ NoSQL DB - MongoDB
○ Relational DB - MySQL
● Good knowledge on DevOps
○ Building CI-CD pipelines
● Interest in teaching with ability to explain complex things in simple language
● Prior experience of conducting offline Live Sessions preferred
● Prior experience of leading teams towards project completion
● Willingness to accept feedback
● Excellent communication skills
● Advanced English proficiency
Perks and Benefits:
● Competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an impactful movement to
transform higher education for the better
● Free accommodation and food when you’re on-campus
● Challenging role designed to significantly enhance technical profile and skills.
● Awesome work culture that helps you thrive
● And most importantly, the opportunity to lead a team that puts high focus on
outcome-oriented technical coaching and develop the next generation of CTOs
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Personal Skill: Flexible with work, Good Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skill.
- IT Skill: operating system windows 10 basic of Linux
- Office-2016(Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet Surfing and Outlook 2016,
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Write coding using HTML and CSS.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC /Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction.
- Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus
- Experience in the field of Bot development
- UiPath RPA developer advanced certificate must.
Mandatory Skill / Experience
1. Should be very good at designing webpages, landing pages & related pop-ups, banners etc
2. Should be very good at designing design brochures, blog images, flyers, wall branding, event related designs, etc.
3. Should be able to work with designers in the marketing team, both in-house as well as freelancers, to get the creatives done on time.
4. Should be very good at editing HTML and WordPress pages
5. Should excel at creating modern and engaging designs for corporate clients.
6. Should be able to come up with good options for a concept/theme in addition to the design itself.
7. Should be able to created HTML5 ads for digital marketing campaigns
1. Any Graduation or 10+2 if he has experience.
2. Should have knack to design and create a superior designs without much external mentoring.
3. Written and verbal communication skill. Should be able to write emails and should have conversations skills.
4. Should have worked in teams plus been an individual contributor.
5. Should have compulsorily work in IT industry.
6. Should be able to show relevant examples from past experience."
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for an automation specialist who will play a key role in Sattva's digitisation
initiatives. Our rapid growth in the last year has underscored the importance of
technology-driven solutions to manage business processes at scale.
Currently our tech landscape is a collection of best-of-breed SaaS solutions that need to be
integrated/extended based on business needs. This role involves identifying automation
opportunities and realising them through low/no-code platforms like AppSheet, Zapier, etc. It is a technical role that also involves interfacing with people across different Business Units within Sattva. It offers the opportunity to work with best-in-class SaaS solutions like Google Workspace, FreshTeams, ClickUp, and QuickBooks.
● Analyse existing landscape of SaaS solutions to identify automation gaps in key
● Integrate best-of-breed SaaS solutions using APIs and Low/No-Code tools
● Build apps to extend existing SaaS solutions like FreshTeams, QuickBooks, ClickUp, etc
using available APIs and SDKs
● Configure SaaS solutions to meet the needs of a specific Business Unit or of a defined
● Build Slack apps to integrate with SaaS solutions in the landscape
● Troubleshoot technical issues with the configured solutions in the landscape
Ideal Candidate Profile
● 1+ years of experience in integrating/extending SaaS solutions
● Strong problem-solving ability
● Excellent communication skills
● Proven ability to interface with multiple stakeholders across business vertical
- In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
- Finding out about the project requirements estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost
- Preparing website information architects wireframes.
- Worked on Shopify & ecommerce platforms
- Provided a proper web platform by coordinating in
- Website building with a creative approach & activating social networking platform for the clients.
- Assisting in selecting the right technology framework for developing the solution, discussing
- proposals with clients and ideating to develop user interface design, website maps and navigation features.
- Interact and coordinate with designers and coders to effectively execute the idea.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface
- Should have an understanding of Google Analytics and how it works
- Should be a team player and lead the team and delegate work
- Should have a good eye for UI and UX and design
- Well Spoken and good with communication