White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such
category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start-ups, a really fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a video editor who will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As a video editor, you will be required to use various footage, sound and graphics to weave a story. The main role would be to produce and edit videos and photos for multiple platforms, from short-form daily content for social media platforms to long-form series; and sourcing and/or creating and adding graphics, animations, special effects, music, sound effects,
and sound bites.
The ideal candidate loves to roll up their sleeves, shoot videos or work with stock footage to turn it into compelling content that generates a buzz.
• Add graphics, digitally improve picture quality, and ensure videos meet brand guidelines
• Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to colour correction and colour grading.
• Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience as a Video Editor
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Can perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics and VFX
• Experience working with video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro/After Effects/Premiere Pro/Maya.
• Experience creating marketing AVs and social videos for brands
• Preferably someone who has a reasonable amount of experience or knowledge on how to shoot social reels and the like
About White Inc
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Rigging Artists are responsible for producing high-quality rigging and skinning for our CG models.
If you have a passion for rigging, can use Maya and are comfortable with Mel or Python scripting then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Rigging are welcome
• 4+ years of experience with Maya.
• Solid knowledge of human & animal anatomy, mechanics and movement.
• Understanding of functionalities of limbs, the effect of skin weights, Muscle Setup and the behavior of skin and flesh.
• Ability to create calisthenics to test extreme poses.
• Adaptability, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
• Excellent working knowledge of Maya environment and Nodes.
• Good understanding of the game art creation pipeline.
• Good knowledge in Auto Rigs.
• Strong skills in rigging tools and scripting languages like Mel, Python.
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience with Feature pipeline.
• Previous Experience with GIT.
• Previous experience performing Character FX or Crowd tasks.
• Maya API / C++ programming experience.
• Knowledge of unreal engine.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. Our job classifications are;
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Job Post Description :
· At least 3 to 4 years experience in Compositing tools like AFTER EFFECTS and Editing tools like Adobe Premier.
· Working experience in Maya 3D will be valuable.
· As senior resource taking the responsibility in compositing and VFX (Motion Graphics) the animation basis the storyboard and script requirements. Mentor the junior team members.
Job Responsibility: -
· Excellent Visualization and planning experience for compositing animations/videos.
· Camera tracking, Matte generation, Color Corrections.
· Use of Motion Graphics, templates and plug-ins for After Effects.
· Knowledge of film resolution & aspect ratios.
· Knowledge of MAYA Dynamics will be added advantage.
· Sound design Aesthetics.
· WORK DEMO / PORTFOLIO REQUIRED.
· Working under production deadlines and meeting clients' requirements.
· Excellent communication skills required to work with different stakeholders across teams.
- Making UI wireframe, project flow. Designing and integrating UI.
- Collaborating closely with UX and UI team members to iterate and consider the gameplay implications of the design and the overall player experience.
- Making scenes/ levels/ environments in Unity.
- Developing 2D and 3D templates for mobile and PC, multi-screen and immersive formats.
- Profiling game performance and applying art optimization techniques
- Putting yourself in the driving seat to tackle and solve problem from the players perspective.
- Always thinking to drive quality work.
- Creating animations and FX for use in the games UI.
- Profiling and optimizing the user-interface to help improve performance.
- Working with the lead artist and programmers to implement, structure and maintain the games front-end and user interfaces.
What you need to have:
- A background in Games, App or Web Development is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate.
- Basic understanding of 3D and 2D packages highly advantageous.
- Illustration skills to help develop UI assets when required.
- High degree in confidence in layout theory using anchor points, slicing and scaling, aspect ratios, layering and data driven design.
- Familiarity with modelling and texturing methods.
- Strong understanding of modern rendering techniques.
- Basic knowledge in node-based logic systems such as Shadergraphs, Kismet/ Blueprints.
- Can do- attitude with confidence in your ability to work to a design spec/ brief whilst able to use your own intuition to fill in gaps.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- 3D software knowledge like, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Max, Blender3D is a plus.
- C# coding knowledge is a big plus.
- Has experience of working in a graphics environment, to a brief and delivering to deadlines with some evidence of design management capability
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Should optimize existing graphics and video content
- Use of Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite.
- Has advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Is self-starting, highly motivated, and hands-on
- Creativity and awareness of current design trends
- Can manage time efficiently, able to prioritize, works fast and accurately to meet tight deadlines
TOOLBOX- SENIOR -PRODUCTION COORDINATOR- VFX
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV
Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide
solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum
of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with
having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its
extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as
domestic projects with equal professionalism.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the
departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisor
- Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines
- Communicate with artists daily, to ensure they have the appropriate resources and that their
work is on target for completion
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and
Specific Skill Set :
- Should be able to take ownership of projects and complete them before deadline
- Ability to take initiative to create and maintain project-tracking in deadline-driven
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Good team player, should motivate team to learn and grow
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 4+ years (Animation + VFX Industry)
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all motion and video related work spanning across brand related social media
content, website and app.
You will be the centre of execution for all motion design and animation related work.
Ranging from creating mockups and moodboards, to creating animations and videos for
different marketing collaterals
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of high quality motion and animation work
● Can structure your projects into reusable components, modular assets and take initiatives
that highly bring down the time to execution
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration and print
● Are extremely adept at After Effects, Adobe Premier and other video tools
● Can storyboard any communication piece and bring it to life with motion
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited solutions to brand
problems around video content
● Owning the entire execution pipeline - especially from a production standpoint
● Creating high quality animated videos and motion frames for all brand related marketing
● Ensuring timely execution and adherence to processes
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of all relevant tools and Photoshop / Illustrator