We are seeking a highly creative and experienced Video Editor to join our marketing
team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as
a video editor, with a strong background in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After
Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop. The candidate will also have a
good understanding of 2D animation, and be proficient in using Figma.
Edit and create engaging video content for various marketing campaigns,
including Facebook and Google ads
Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all videos align with campaign
goals and objectives
Utilise Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects to edit and enhance
Use 2D animation skills to bring visual elements to life in videos
Utilise Figma to create visual assets for videos
Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that all videos are on-brand
and aligned with the overall marketing strategy
Stay up-to-date on the latest video editing techniques and trends
Continuously strive to improve the quality of video content produced by the
Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a video editor
Strong background in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
Good understanding of 2D animation
Proficiency in using Figma
Experience creating Facebook and Google ads
Strong creative skills and ability to think outside the box
Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Become a part of 500K to 2.5Mn and above the growth journey of this fastest
growing consumer startup.
Earn good karma by serving mums and mums-to-be
Too lazy to cook food? We have got your lunch covered with an amazing list
of new items every day
Comprehensive Health Insurance plans
Insane Marketers is looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to lead the design of digital brand campaigns for the performance marketing team. We are a small but mighty team, and this is a dynamic job. One day you may be brainstorming ideas for a new landing page, the next, you could be ideating creatives for an online coaching brand. An ideal candidate is adept in multiple facets of the creative process, enjoys collaborating with the marketing team for feedback and is eager to learn to evolve existing skills and expand capabilities.
What will your day look like?
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and creative briefs
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to make effective visuals
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Create images/edit videos for advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Work under campaign managers to produce a final design
- Amend designs according to the feedback from campaign managers
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain files of all designs for the Marketing team
What do we look for in an ideal Candidate?
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio in the same. Candidates with great video editing skills will be given preference.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details - we don’t simply as our work done, we like it done well
- Eagerness to spot patterns in each project and match them with data from the marketing team on a frequent basis, learn what works and doesn’t work in each project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to handle the higher workload at times and be okay with less workload at other times
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the web design/online marketing industry
- Expert-level knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups of various stakeholders
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Day shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Need to have your Laptop
- Job Title - Senior 3D Artist
- Reports Into - Lead Marketing Artist and Animator
- Location - India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Junior 3D artist you’ll create highly attractive 3D and 2D in-game content to be used as part of our marketing efforts. You’ll work with other members of the team to maximise the commercial success of our games and company.
Your Team Mates
We’re imaginative talents who create 3D media content to create engaging playable and marketing ads in our efforts to boost the marketing performances for our Kwalee games. Our work gets audiences to connect with us, advertises our chart-topping games, and highlights Kwalee as a global games industry expert.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Creating new 3D and 2D in-game content for use in video and playable marketing creatives.
- Work in partnership with developers and the marketing team to design specialised assets for ad creative work.
- Making and breaking things in Unity.
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction.
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
- Reduce costs and increase revenue to maximise profits.
- Report and communicate on a daily basis to the Lead Artist in all relevant matters that affect your job and work.
- Fully comply with the companies procedures, processes, strategies and tactics as may be issued from time to time
Your Hard Skills
- 3+ years of experience with 1 year mandatory experience in the gaming industry.
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and Good understanding of Asset optimisation
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstancesm, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a talented and creative video editor to join our team and help produce engaging content for our YouTube channel. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of video editing software, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into cohesive, visually appealing videos
- Add graphics, music, and other elements to enhance the final product
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that videos meet the desired creative vision and goals
- Tool Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe photo Shop, After Effects, Final Cut pro, DaVinchi resolve or similar video editing software
- 2+ years of experience as a video editor
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your editing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
Apply who can create this type of similar Content:
Job type- Full-Time (15,000-30,000)
If you are passionate about video editing and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio in your application.
Artium Academy is India’s leading online music education platform that makes learning fun yet result-oriented using modern performance-driven methods, and accessible to people of all ages. Artium offers 1:1 personalized music learning to Indians across the globe, across both Vocals and Instruments. Artium is building the gold standard for music education, with the performance-based music curriculum designed and certified by music maestros such as Sonu Nigam, Shubha Mudgal, K S Chitra, Aruna Sairam, Ananth Vaidyanathan, Luis Banks, Raju Singh etc. We are backed by leading Venture Capitalists like Chiratae, and Anicut Capital and esteemed angels like Varun Alagh, Co-founder & CEO, Mamaearth, Mohit Gupta, Co-founder, and Zomato, to name a few.
What impact can you make…
We are looking for a Visual Designer who will work on Online and Offline marketing projects, all aimed at supporting marketing campaigns and offering users compelling and engaging visual experiences across touch points. You'll craft elegant visual solutions to solve abstract problems and work with marketing, content and product teams.
You may be a good candidate for this role if…
• You have 2+ years’ experience working on visual or graphic design projects for a consumer brand, in a fast paced high growth environment. You have a strong portfolio of work to showcase.
• You design creatives that are innovative and eye-catching, but at the same time, in line with the brand personality and visual guidelines.
• You are adept at designing marketing and promotional materials including digital ad creatives, emailers, social media creatives, newsletters, banners, posters and illustrations maintaining high productivity, quality standards and meeting turnaround time targets.
• You have an understanding of the basic principles of visual design and proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop & Illustrator). You will have an added advantage if you are comfortable with Canva and InDesign.
• You exhibit an ability to follow creative lead as expected, and also contribute to push the creative envelope in a constructive, memorable way with the customer in mind.
• You are a continuous learner, creative, analytical and comfortable coordinating with stakeholders working on the same projects.
What you get to work with…
• A diverse team with decades of experience in running music businesses and building digital-first products, both as entrepreneurs and operators. The leadership team comes from world-class companies like American Express, KKR, Amazon, Honeywell, Universal Music and OpenText to name a few.
• Opportunity to board a rocketship that is redefining the Indian music curriculum. We are building the gold standard of music education.
• A uniquely awesome team culture that rewards creative problem-solving, decision making, and experimentation.
• Opportunity to be a part of Artium’s 1 to many journey and build the Social and Content marketing functions ground up.
What We Offer You
• Hike on your Current CTC + Performance-Based Stock Options
• Become a part of the Pilot Batch and cherish the opportunity of witnessing and even contributing to the setting up of the systems & processes.
• Make consistent, significant opportunistic contributions, and be privileged to grow with the company at a rampant speed
• With a flat hierarchy, enjoy the liberty of working directly under the guidance of stellar leaders.
We are recognized as a startup by DPIIT, Startup India.
He/she should have the research quality with the required skillset.
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
- The primary focus should be on creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Job duties will revolve around designing and producing images; they include Producing special effects and action graphics, Creating frames and characters, Designing advertisements and websites, Inking, Coloring, etc.
- 2D Character Animation in Animate CC.
- Animating scenes according to the concept requirement.
- Creating character & backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of Experience in animation for Games/cartoons/nursery rhymes/videos/storybooks, etc. would be preferred.
- In addition, need to work with art directors, artists, editors, and producers to create their final designs so interpersonal skills are also required.
- Software skills required:
- Animate CC
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After effects (Optional)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Optional)