2D animation Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at Onsite Team
Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and is building a Mobile-first Project Management tool for SME Construction Companies. Onsite is currently in use by 2 Lakh+ Contractors, Project Managers and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Onsite is an early-stage Startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB and backed by VC funds and leading Tech Entrepreneurs of India.
- Create Video Content for User Acquisition and User Engagement:
Marketing Videos, Educational Videos and Training Videos.
- An expert at telling a story through visual design, editing raw video footage, and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Ability to fully understand the marketing team’s needs and specifications
- Create and follow an editorial calendar and collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of the videos
- Ensure strict adherence to the style guides, tone, and voice of the company
- Experience of 2 to 5 years in Motion Graphics
- Hands-on experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Experience with creating marketing & engagement videos
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
Perks and Benefits
- Be a part of the Core Team of a fast-growing early-stage Startup
- Opportunity to work with brightest minds from IIT/IIM/ISB
The ideal candidate can create 2D motion graphics for videos comprised primarily of animation, & also possesses the ability to edit the footage & live action elements together in “Premiere” or “WHITEBOARD”.
These projects will range from promos to motion typography & animated data visualizations.
You will need to have a diverse video storytelling skill set, as well as a strong understanding of video (live action, editing & animation) on web/social platforms.
Design and Animate graphics to enhance overall look and feel of product - Ideate, Animate Create - Promo - look and feel, Branding plates, Channel Elements, Logo Creations, Character based on Client's brief.
Ensure final videos, motion graphics creatives and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Ability to recommend and create visual solutions based on the user descriptions.
Strong knowledge in Animation Principles, Story Boarding, Drawing, 2D Animation, Video Editing, Voice syncing.
A Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor to create marketing materials for social platforms & events.
Handling multiple projects at once, & multitasking is essential.
Key Points -
Advanced hands-on experience in both After Effects & Premiere Pro Fluency in Illustrator & Photoshop
A skill set that includes the ability to animate, edit, mix, color, & conform Proven experience handling numerous projects at different phases, at the same time
A team player mentality with a positive attitude who can offer great service while collaborating with team members.
and clients in a fast-moving environment Strong editorial judgement Fluency in all post-production terminology, workflows, best-practices Strong organizational skills.
Design visual content for digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences.
Edit video clips for use on social media platforms.
Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction.
Manage timelines and prioritization of workload and know when to ask for direction.
Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms.
Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Budget : 5 lpa in hand
Location : (Noida Sector 63)
Position : Full Time, Work from office
Job Description :
· Need 2D animators to develop professional quality 2D animations/Modules, basis the scripts being shared.
· Critical need to visualize and when required build on scripts and create animation for effective story lines independently.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and supervise the team. Going beyond the brief to think of ideas proactively.
· Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs. Ability to quickly adapt and reuse components from existing into new ones.
· Visualize independently to come up with fresh designs/layouts and animations.
· Overseeing Modules/Animations through the production stage to final completion.
· Adherence to design and branding style guides, standards, and processes
· At least 2 years design and animation and illustration experience MUST include character design, background scene environment and 2D animation.
· Key Skills –Adobe Flash, Illustration/sketching, Character Design and Animation. Very Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Sound Editing is required.
· Illustration/drawing with good visualization skills for Storyboarding.
· Action scripting knowledge will be an added advantage though not mandatory.
· Design Studio experience is preferred though not mandatory.
· Previous K-12 animation experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.