As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Ability to work on types of video - Explainer, Promotional, Marketing, SaaS product demo, Social media, Video editing, Animation, Mixed types of video
About Quick Radius
Glam21 Cosmetics, a Cosmetics and beauty products based company, is urgently looking for an . This candidate will be a senior member of the creative team and will have the opportunity to work on both online and offline design materials.
- Create and design various materials for offline and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Extensive knowledge of social media Ads, logos, brochure & other marketing collateral (including product packaging).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images, concept creation and online/offline branding
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- The candidate should have at least five years' experience in a similar position, preferably working on projects related to cosmetics and skin care products.
- The ability to work on a variety of collateral, including print(offline), digital and motion videos is essential.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and print.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- A natural and experience leader that focus on coaching and developing the team to achieve success.
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, After effect etc.
Job Location - Netaji Subhash Palace, North West Delhi; On-site opportunity
CTC - Compensation isn't an imperative for meriting candidates.
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Skills:- Illustration, Graphic Designing, Above The Line Marketing (ATL), Below The Line Marketing (BTL).
Job Title- Web Designer cum digital marketer
Job Code- JOB004
JOB Description – In search of a competent, talented web designer cum digital marketer with amazing user experiences, an eye for clean and artful web designs, and also has superior user interface design skills. Possess the ability to transform high–level requirements into interactive, intuitive, functional designs and artifacts. Skilled and proficient at growing the company’s presence in multiple digital channels. We are looking for an ambitious, energetic one who can take responsibility to change the business spectrum from tech to marketing to the next level.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds as well as maintains our social media presence
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Conceptualizing website designs ideas, bringing simplicity and user-friendliness
- Quality to present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and clients
- Establish goals and priorities for increasing customer loyalty and building a better brand
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- “Know your audience” strategy . He/she must look at the demographics that is being targeted as audience plays an integral part in the look and function of the website
- Has liaison and collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provides thought leadership and perspective
- Full grasp on the English language is a must
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction
- Up to date with the latest web designs, techniques, and technologies trending in the market
- Time management and planning skills. To regularly update tech blogs for the company website.
- Gift of building rapport with colleagues. Should have skills to work under pressure and the ability to work within a team.
- Having experience in Google AdSense and Graphic Design for SMM is highly recommended.
- Proficient to use the latest software for presenting a range of graphics for the client’s Website, Logo, Banner, Brochure, and Graphic designs.
- To perform keyword research and analysis for the company as well as clients. Should be very proficient with online keyword analysis tools like Google Keyword Planner, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.
- Experience in Lead Generation Campaigns.
Experience – 0-2 years
Education- Any graduates in any specialization.
- But should have a full grip on computer programming, math, coding, and graphic design.
- Having good knowledge of English(R/W/S) is eligible for this post.
- Having diploma in Digital marketing is highly expected.
Salary- As per the industry standards
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Collaborating with the product team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Research and prototyping with our customers.
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within the product.
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept to delivery.
- Participating in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Tightly collaborate with software designers and developers to bring new product features to the market.\
- We should be keen on solving problems with Bharat users.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, for example, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to help lead sessions, apply appropriate techniques, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
Silicon India's into print media and it is 20-year old media firm. We publish technology & business magazines— the U.S and the other in India. Over the last one decade, Silicon India.com has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 5 million registered users, Silicon India.com is the fastest growing portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from India.
Graphic Designer with 0 months T0 1 yr experience.
Salary : 14K to 17K