Designation & Key Objectives: Graphic Designer
● Conceptualization to Execution: Plan, Design and Develop graphics based on requirements. Assisting and creating concepts for SALE, Shoot, Launch Campaigns.
● Basic 2D Animation: Creation of 2D animation for videos and ads.
● Assisting and creating ECOM wireframes for SALE, Product launches etc.
● In addition to the above, ideas related to print, retail and hoardings could be implemented too.
Qualifications and Functional Competencies
● A strong background in graphic design
● Knowledge of the latest graphics & video tools and software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, InDesign, After Effects
● Knowledge of current fashion design trends is a plus
● UI knowledge - desktop & mobile is a plus
● Vendor interaction and development abilities
● Should be able to multitask
JOB DESCRIPTION - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Title - Graphic Designer
Reporting to - Social Media Executive
Location - Hyderabad (Work from Office)
About Us -
At Devaseva, we believe in the power of devotion to bring joy and fulfilment to our lives. That's why we've created a dharmic tech platform where devotees can immerse in devotion through the sacred practice of Devaseva, no matter where they are in the world.
Our mission is to preserve the ancient wisdom of Sanatana Dharma and Vedic Rituals and make them accessible to all through technology. We want to provide a space for individuals to deepen their connection with the divine.
Our team is composed of knowledgeable and passionate people who are committed to using technology to enhance the spiritual experience. We are always exploring new and innovative ways to improve our platform and provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for our users.
If you are driven, talented, and passionate about the spiritual path, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of the Devaseva family, as we work together to bring joy and fulfilment to individuals everywhere through devotion.
Short Description -
We at Devaseva are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our power team and grow with us. If you are passionate about growing in a dynamic fast paced startup environment, we are happy to consider your profile despite the odds. Inclination and passion towards the company's vision and mission is definitely an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Design specific pages for Devaseva Campaigns - aesthetic aspects from the brief given by the campaigns head, Work on basic content for pages based on suggestions from the business/marketing team.
- Create user flows & design landing pages for our campaigns.
- Create required illustrations to increase visual appeal.
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns, Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes.
- Understand the unique needs of each campaign and suggest relevant video styles based on the campaign objectives.
- Most of the work will be creating visuals for Facebook, Instagram, website, and digital media.
- Design requirements for emailers, infographics, social media posts, and promotional campaigns showcasing the work to the donors of Devaseva.
- Exploring design requirements and brainstorming about various creative options and solutions.
- Working on the consistency of Devaseva's image in the media in terms of typography, colours, and tone of voice.
- Maintaining and organising files and designs in a neat and consistent manner. Digital typography, Aesthetic design sense, Exceptional creative qualities.
Required Skills -
- Working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects (Premiere Pro Optional), or any popular tools available in the market.
- At least 1-2 years of visual design experience, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
Education and Experience:
- Education or experience/ interest in similar industries would be highly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphics and Motion Design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design, or any related field
Someone with hands-on experience with Story Boarding, typography, Color, Vector illustration, Social Media Ads, carousels ,Image selection.
Other Design Skills, Layout Skills, Illustrations, Infographics, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
Strong liaison skills to deliver assignments in time.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, In Design, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.)
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Proven graphic design skills, Backed by a strong portfolio.
The role holder will be responsible for the creation and design of various materials for print and digital collateral & to establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
Role and responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand Work with copywriters and brand leads to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Experience and Qualification:
- Proven graphic designing experience of 5 – 7 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
UI/UX Designer - Magician
No Bad Designs No Dementors Only Magicians���
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world. We’re looking for a sorcerer extraordinaire who can ‘swish and flick’ their wand and create innovative designs.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the design team, develop and conceptualize a comprehensive design strategy in collaboration with product managers and designers for the app.and play a major part in strengthening the design centered culture in the company.
- Produce high-quality and innovative design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot design problems across the app and come up with solutions using user-centric critical analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in ui/ux design in product-first companies and have a strong portfolio and have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations with attention to detail.
- You have a strong passion for designing innovative designs and setting the new bar for the design ecosystem
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way.
We are looking for Presentation Specialist (or Presentation Designer) who can work with our business to design a presentation in PowerPoint or another program in order to highlight a particular product or service, work on the project brief from our clients to articulate branding and marketing concepts to the brand’s audience through visual concepts. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the entire creative campaign starting from conception to deployment.
Why Will I Apply?
1.I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
2.I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption.
3.I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
4.I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
1.Campaign ideation and visual presentation on how the branding and messaging for a brand will look like.
2.Creating branding assets still or motion that will be used by the brands to market their products PAN India.
3.Hire and lead an external team in case the work has to be outsourced through excellent contacts in the industry.
1.Team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Deadline driven, organised and understand how people view and understand content.
3.Internet savvy but people friendly, should be as comfortable with a marketing team as they are with any digital device.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field