About the role
In this role you will:
- Be working on all aspects of a production machine learning system. You will be acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
- You are a mid-career machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 4-6 years of experience in data science.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Knowledge of and experience in computer vision. A large part of our work revolves around computer vision, and you should have worked on this in a production environment.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Our usage of libraries and tooling is oriented around Python, Tensorflow and Pytorch, so we would want you to have a good understanding of and experience in applying these.
- We build our own services, hence we would expect you to have knowledge of writing APIs.
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and assimilate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Ruby, Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling would be a welcome addition. We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help identify people accurately, authenticate their credentials, and make sure that no fraud or impersonator enters the system. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, or have used a self-drive car, or have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified by IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a self-contained team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are gating criteria for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and quickly. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We have IIT-ians, ex-bankers and startup founders.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib
8. Experience in model building, hyper
- Partners with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical projects.
- Identify opportunities for text analytics and NLP to enhance the core product platform, select the best machine learning techniques for the specific business problem and then build the models that solve the problem.
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
- Define the variables and their inter-relationships and extract the data from our data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
- Build predictive models that are accurate and robust and that help our customers to utilize the core platform to the maximum extent.
Skills and Qualification
- 12 to 15 yrs of experience.
- An advanced degree in predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence; or a degree in programming and significant experience with text analytics/NLP. He shall have a strong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). In particular, excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc.
- Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language
- Understanding and Neural Language Modeling.
- Ability to evaluate the quality of ML models and to define the right performance metrics for models in accordance with the requirements of the core platform.
- Experience in the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, sci-kit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly possessing the ability to share technical results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project member or leader on multiple projects.
at payments bank
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2+ years of data science experience working with large datasets
- Expertise in Python packages like pandas, numPy, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, keras and tensorflow
- Expertise in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Expertise in Cloud computing on AWS with EC2, AutoML, Lambda and RDS
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical time series analysis (optional)
- Unparalleled logical ability making you the go to guy for all things related to data
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of analytics : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
- You'd have to set up your own shop, work with design customers to find generalizable use cases, and build them out.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and ship new features
- At least 2-5 years of experience
- Predictive Analytics – Machine Learning Algorithms, Logistics & Linear Regression, Decision Tree, Clustering.
- Exploratory Data Analysis – Data Preparation, Data Exploration, and Data Visualization.
- Analytics Tools – R, Python, SQL, Power BI, MS Excel.
- Desire to explore new technology and break new ground.
- Are passionate about Open Source technology, continuous learning, and innovation.
- Have the problem-solving skills, grit, and commitment to complete challenging work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Engineer enterprise-class, large-scale deployments, and deliver Cloud-based Serverless solutions to our customers.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with leading microservice and cloud technologies, and continue to develop your all-around technical skills.
- Participate in code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to other team members.
- Create technical documentation.
- Develop thorough Unit Tests to ensure code quality.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting and tuning AWS Lambda functions developed with Java and/or Python.
- Experience with event-driven architecture design patterns and practices
- Experience in database design and architecture principles and strong SQL abilities
- Message brokers like Kafka and Kinesis
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, and Spark (either PySpark or Scala)
- Demonstrated experience owning enterprise-class applications and delivering highly available distributed, fault-tolerant, globally accessible services at scale.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Candidates will be self-motivated and display initiative, ownership, and flexibility.
- AWS Lambda function development experience with Java and/or Python.
- Lambda triggers such as SNS, SES, or cron.
- Cloud development experience with AWS services, including:
- AWS CLI
- API Gateway
- Java 8 or higher
- ETL data pipeline building
- Data Lake Experience
- MongoDB or similar NoSQL DB.
- Relational Databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Gradle and/or Maven.
- Experience with Unix and/or macOS.
- Immediate Joiners
Nice to have:
- AWS / GCP / Azure Certification.
- Cloud development experience with Google Cloud or Azure
- We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team.
- The preprocessing involves ETL tasks, using pyspark, AWS Glue, staging data in parquet formats on S3, and Athena
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should care about well-documented, testable code and data integrity. We have devops who can help with AWS permissions.
We would like to build up a consistent data lake with staged, ready-to-use data, and to build up various scripts that will serve as blueprints for various additional data ingestion and transforms.
If you enjoy setting up something which many others will rely on, and have the relevant ETL expertise, we’d like to work with you.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data pipelines
- Prepare data for predictive modeling
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Potentially, collaborate with data scientists to support various experiments
- Previous experience as a data engineer with the above technologies
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
4 -6 Years of experience
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Develop cutting edge machine learning solutions at scale to solve computer vision problems in the domain of media, entertainment and sports
- Collaborate with media houses and broadcasters across the globe to solve niche problems in the field of post-production, archiving and viewership
- Manage a team of highly motivated engineers to deliver high-impact solutions quickly and at scale
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”