Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport: It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Develop large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understand Rails best practices and religiously introduce those to codebase.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Loves coding.
- 4-6 years of experience managing technology teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build complex scalable technology products.
- Should have prior experience of working with ROR, React, PostgreSQL and cloud infra.
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications.
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerialize, RSpec and active interaction.Engin
- Knowledge about Asynchronous Networking in Ruby; Refactoring ActiveRecord Models; Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq; Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning is a plus.
- Expertise in Jenkins, Kubernetes, dockers and cloud technology is a plus.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling
complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
As a Mid-Level Python Developer, you will:
•Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
•Work with project managers and product owners to meet specification needs
•Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
•Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
•Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
•Document all programming tasks and procedures
•Perform routine software maintenance
•Collaborate with external clients and internal team members to meet product deadlines
We're looking for someone who has:
•Experience with AWS Services(must)
•A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
• 3+ years of experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
• Expert-level experience with Python and Node.JS
• Familiarity and comfort with REST APIs
•A deadline and detail-oriented mind frame
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Bonus points for someone with:
• Experience with IoT, ML, AI, or VR
•Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification(s) (preferred)
• Experience with microcomputers and microcontrollers
About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies explored, to deliver best in class mobile and web solutions.
We are a fast-growing company and are looking for energetic and talented Engineers to join our team.
- Design, develop and ship software solutions that meet the business requirements
- Write reusable, testable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Own the development of new modules and features.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Take active part in preparing POCs
- Lead, train and mentor a small team of Engineers
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership
- 8+ Years of experience in Software development with a minimum of 3+yrs experience in Nodejs
- Prior experience of working on scalable web applications.
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Real-world experience working with large datasets [SQLand NoSQL database technologies]
- Experience in developing multitenant applications.
- Good understanding of role based access control[RBAC]
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies [Preferably AWS]
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes is highly desired
- Good Knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills, and good presentation skills
Good to have:
- Knowledge of application design and architecture
- Scrum Certification
- Hands-on experience in Angular/React/VueJS
.Netcore3.x,microservice and AWS or Azure.
Exp : 5-12 years
Budget : Max 30 LPA.
Looking for short notice people.
Job Descriptions: Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 5-12 years (approx.)
Notice period : 15 only
Location : Hyderabad,Bangalore,Chennai.
- Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
- Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
- Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
- Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
- Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
- Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
- Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
- Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
Location : Remote
Experience: 2+ years
- 2+ years of strong programming skills in developing applications using Haskell (OR) any functional programming language
- Experience in Kubernetes
Must have experience / knowledge in Cluster Management Frameworks(e.g., Spark), Kafka,ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes and database, build-and-test(preferred).
Must have hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot & Hibernate
Must have good experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Demonstrate project management skills
Experience with customer facing and handling customer expectations
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
very strong on Spring frameworks
Relational Database (Pref PostgresQL)
AWS / Azure
You will get to design, architect and develop complex enterprise software and SaaS web applications leveraging modern web stack.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the backend & front-end infrastructure.
Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
Mentor team members and review their work.
You will enjoy this role if you...
Are a geek with a desire to stay ahead of the curve.
Like building beautiful well-architected software products with millions of users.
Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team of geeks, architects and leads.
Desired Skills & Experience:
2 - 6 years of production experience with modern web frameworks - Ruby on Rails, Phoenix/Elixir and/or Django/Python.
Should have sound experience in developing scalable / distributed SaaS apps
Should have good knowledge and work experience in REST API implementations, JSON format handling, caching, sessions, multi-threading, etc.
Should be comfortable with database schema design and leveraging SQL & NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
Experience developing, consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's (REST and GraphQL)
Experience with code quality and reusability practices (CI/CD for back-end & front-end repos)
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you have...
Cloud native development on AWS or GCP
Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts.
We are looking for Interns or 0-1 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
Any Graduate in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Science / Instrumentation from reputed institutions
Required Skills Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in Python with FastAPI must.
- 1+ years of experience in working with a database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working on any Linux based OS
- Experience of working on AWS
- Understanding of micro-services.
- Should be able to meet SLAs as per the priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Desired Skills Experience:
- Knowledge of Python, Django Framework or REST API.
- Knowledge of Docker and Redis.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a plus.
- Experience with Fast API.
- Exposure to CI/CD practices.
- Awareness of Shell scripting
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of machine learning algorithm and libraries like keras, tensorflow, sklearn.