Job Type: Full-time
CTC Offering : 3.6L PA to 6L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-9 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
11. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
Experience: 4 + Yrs.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on
mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes.
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
• Proficient in NodeJS
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an backend engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- You will be working in backend of our AI-powered solution developed in Python
- Design, implement and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built
- Provide technical contributions to the core team that powers our backend services for millions of concurrent users
- Build and own the core systems that form the architecture of our backend services from API gateways, service observability, and inter-service communications to higher-level business components like identity, therapeutic engine, and analytics systems just to name a few
- Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services like performance, scalability, observability, reliability, and security and so on.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge expected in Cloud Computing, threading, performance tuning, and security.
- Experienced in Serverless and Microservice application development on AWS or Azure
- Any Big data processing technology experience like setting data pipelines, batch/real-time processing.
- Any Container orchestration technology like Docker, Kubernetes or serverless frameworks
- Good at SQL/NoSQL database technology.
- Good at python and related signal processing packages, scipy, NumPy. etc.
- Experience in developing serverless applications in Azure, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB) will be preferred
- Knowing Matlab or R, (or) other scripting language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems with large, real-world datasets.
- Willing to learn and passionate about new technology.
- Follow the good practice of software development process and tool kit, i.e. TDD, CI, documentation, etc.
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
- Good understanding on Django
- Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
Python Full stack developer.
1. Product based Full stack developer - Python back end - Core Python
2. Worked with Database - MongoDB/ MySql
3. Should have worked with ORMs
4. Knowledge of REST APIs
5. Should have developed Python applications.
6. Cloud Technology - Worked with AWS/ Azure. Not yet decided on what we
are going to go with.
7. Deplyment tools knowledge
8. Good knowledge of Front end dev - CSS/ JS/ React
9. Version Control - Git
10. Frameworks - Flask/ Django. (Ideally Flask)
11. Script writing
Should have worked on a full system design and architecture along with
coding up the same.
● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
- Assist Software Engineering team with understanding product requirements, strategy, implementing technical architecture, creating prototypes & management of the full product lifecycle from ideation to rollout.
- Plan deployment of complex enterprise-level projects on scalability and reliability
- Drive product development and set up code reviews, peer reviews and implement best practices
- Drive architecture based on business use-cases to promote performance, security, and reliability.
- Have to come down to indore (office) for meetings
- At least have 2 year of experience in Python.
- Proficient with Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical problem solving
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an agile environment
- Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of ORM(Sqlalchemy)
Good To Have-
- Proficiency/knowledge of Sci packages of Python like pandas, numpy, scikit will be a plus
- Knowledge of Rest Framework, celery & redis.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB a Bonus.
- Knowledge of AWS a Bonus.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Comfortable with working in Linux.
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research and development.
- New technology, chance to execute your ideas, Working on future products.
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow
- At Walkover, we do what motivates us to do, and more importantly, for everything that we do, we ask ourselves WHY.We don't hire people for work that can be done by machines. We believe in outsourcing; we believe in tools and software; we believe in automation.
- The happiness of our team is our priority. No hierarchy; nothing is forced. And, we try to add our bit in making this world better by producing and consuming things in an environmentally sustainable manner.
This is us, this is Walkover.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have