We are looking for an engineer with ML/DL background.
Ideal candidate should have the following skillset
3) Experience building and deploying systems
4) Experience with Theano/Torch/Caffe/Keras all useful
5) Experience Data warehousing/storage/management would be a plus
6) Experience writing production software would be a plus
7) Ideal candidate should have developed their own DL architechtures apart from using open source architechtures.
8) Ideal candidate would have extensive experience with computer vision applications
Candidates would be responsible for building Deep Learning models to solve specific problems. Workflow would look as follows:
1) Define Problem Statement (input -> output)
2) Preprocess Data
3) Build DL model
4) Test on different datasets using Transfer Learning
5) Parameter Tuning
6) Deployment to production
Candidate should have experience working on Deep Learning with an engineering degree from a top tier institute (preferably IIT/BITS or equivalent)
- Work on execution and scheduling of all tasks related to assigned projects' deliverable dates
- Optimize and debug existing codes to make them scalable and improve performance
- Design, development, and delivery of tested code and machine learning models into production environments
- Work effectively in teams, managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the delivery leader
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with machine learning and AI technology
- Design and prototype data-driven solutions
- Highly experienced in designing, building, and shipping scalable and production-quality machine learning algorithms in the field of Python applications
- Working knowledge and experience in NLP core components (NER, Entity Disambiguation, etc.)
- In-depth expertise in Data Munging and Storage (Experienced in SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Graph Databases)
- Expertise in writing scalable APIs for machine learning models
- Experience with maintaining code logs, task schedulers, and security
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques, feed-forward, recurrent and convolutional neural networks, entropy models, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with at least one of the following: Keras, Tensorflow, Caffe, or PyTorch
As a Data Science Lead, you will manage multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for clients. You will lead a team of data scientists and collaborate across cross-functional groups, while contributing to new business development, supporting strategic business decisions and maintaining & strengthening client base
- Work with team to define business requirements, come up with analytical solution and deliver the solution with specific focus on Big Picture to drive robustness of the solution
- Work with teams of smart collaborators. Be responsible for their appraisals and career development.
- Participate and lead executive presentations with client leadership stakeholders.
- Be part of an inclusive and open environment. A culture where making mistakes and learning from them is part of life
- See how your work contributes to building an organization and be able to drive Org level initiatives that will challenge and grow your capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as expert in Data Science, build framework to develop Production level DS/AI models.
- Apply AI research and ML models to accelerate business innovation and solve impactful business problems for our clients.
- Lead multiple teams across clients ensuring quality and timely outcomes on all projects.
- Lead and manage the onsite-offshore relation, at the same time adding value to the client.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to translate challenging business problems into state-of-the-art data science solutions.
- Build a winning team focused on client success. Help team members build lasting career in data science and create a constant learning/development environment.
- Present results, insights, and recommendations to senior management with an emphasis on the business impact.
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Lead or contribute to org level initiatives to build the Tredence of tomorrow.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's /Master's /PhD degree in a quantitative field (CS, Machine learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science) or equivalent experience.
- 6-10+ years of experience in data science, building hands-on ML models
- Expertise in ML – Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time Series Modeling, Graph Network, Recommender System, Bayesian modeling, Deep learning, Computer Vision, NLP/NLU, Reinforcement learning, Federated Learning, Meta Learning.
- Proficient in some or all of the following techniques: Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machines ANOVA , Principal Component Analysis, Gradient Boosted Trees, ANN, CNN, RNN, Transformers.
- Knowledge of programming languages SQL, Python/ R, Spark.
- Expertise in ML frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Expert in Statistical Modelling & Algorithms E.g. Hypothesis testing, Sample size estimation, A/B testing
- Knowledge in Mathematical programming – Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming etc , Stochastic Modelling – Markov chains, Monte Carlo, Stochastic Simulation, Queuing Models.
- Experience with Optimization Solvers (Gurobi, Cplex) and Algebraic programming Languages(PulP)
- Knowledge in GPU code optimization, Spark MLlib Optimization.
- Familiarity to deploy and monitor ML models in production, delivering data products to end-users.
- Experience with ML CI/CD pipelines.
We celebrate diversity, embrace a data-driven culture, and deeply encourage professional development through classes, certifications, and conferences. The reciprocity of sharing knowledge and growth with each other, our clients, and partners is a foundation we live by. Employees at Shyftlabs enjoy unlimited paid time off, 11 paid holidays, comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, and profit-sharing.
- Design, implement and operate stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data lake and into end-user-facing applications.
- Design automated processes for in-depth analysis databases.
- Design automated data control processes.
- Collaborate with the software development team to build and test the designed solutions.
- Learn, publish, analyze and improve management information dashboards, operational business metrics decks, and key performance indicators.
- Improve tools, and processes, scale existing solutions, and create new solutions as required based on stakeholder needs.
- Provide in-depth analysis to management with the support of accounting, finance, and transportation teams.
- Perform monthly variance analysis and identify risks & opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 4+ years of industry experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby)
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources
- Experience with AWS Tools and Technologies (Redshift, S3, EC2, Glue)
- Expertise with Data modeling skills, Advanced SQL with Oracle, MySQL, and Columnar Databases
- Experience with Snowflake
- Cloud: GCP
- Must have: BigQuery, Python, Vertex AI
- Nice to have Services: Data Plex
- Exp level: 5-10 years.
- Preferred Industry (nice to have): Manufacturing – B2B sales
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on AI projects / algorithms-heavy projects with applications ranging in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is based on the core concepts of data science,
computer vision, machine learning (with emphasis on deep learning), cloud computing, biomedical signal processing, text and natural language processing, distributed systems, embedded systems and the Internet of Things.
● Applying machine learning, deep learning, and signal processing on large datasets (Audio, sensors, images, videos, text) to develop models.
● Architecting large scale data analytics/modeling systems.
● Designing and programming machine learning methods and integrating them into our ML framework/pipeline.
● Analyzing data collected from various sources,
● Evaluate and validate the analysis with statistical methods. Also presenting this in a lucid form to people not familiar with the domain of data science/computer science.
● Writing specifications for algorithms, reports on data analysis, and documentation of algorithms.
● Evaluating new machine learning methods and adapting them for our
● Feature engineering to add new features that improve model
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Background and knowledge of recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and/or image/signal/video processing with at least 3 years of professional work experience working on real-world data.
● Strong programming background, e.g. Python, C/C++, R, Java, and knowledge of software engineering concepts (OOP, design patterns).
● Knowledge of machine learning libraries Tensorflow, Jax, Keras, scikit-learn, pyTorch. Excellent mathematical skills and background, e.g. accuracy, significance tests, visualization, advanced probability concepts
● Ability to perform both independent and collaborative research.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
● A proven ability to work in a cross-discipline environment in defined time frames. Knowledge and experience of deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Spark, Amazon EC2, Dataflow) is a big plus.
● Knowledge of systems engineering is a big plus.
● Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a big plus.
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. candidates' entries with significant prior experience in the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD preferably in fields related to Computer Science with experience in machine learning, image and signal processing, or statistics preferred.
- Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertaking preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combining models through ensemble modeling
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams
What you need to have:
- Data Scientist with min 3 years of experience in Analytics or Data Science preferably in Pricing or Polymer Market
- Experience using scripting languages like Python(preferred) or R is a must.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau is good to have
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Being able to make data based decisions
- Ability to present/communicate analytics driven insights.
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
empower healthcare payers, providers and members to quickly process medical data to
make informed decisions and reduce health care costs. You will be focusing on research,
development, strategy, operations, people management, and being a thought leader for
team members based out of India. You should have professional healthcare experience
using both structured and unstructured data to build applications. These applications
include but are not limited to machine learning, artificial intelligence, optical character
recognition, natural language processing, and integrating processes into the overall AI
pipeline to mine healthcare and medical information with high recall and other relevant
metrics. The results will be used dually for real-time operational processes with both
automated and human-based decision making as well as contribute to reducing
healthcare administrative costs. We work with all major cloud and big data vendors
offerings including (Azure, AWS, Google, IBM, etc.) to achieve our goals in healthcare and
The Director, Data Science will have the opportunity to build a team, shape team culture
and operating norms as a result of the fast-paced nature of a new, high-growth
• Strong communication and presentation skills to convey progress to a diverse group of stakeholders
• Strong expertise in data science, data engineering, software engineering, cloud vendors, big data technologies, real-time streaming applications, DevOps and product delivery
• Experience building stakeholder trust and confidence in deployed models especially via application of the algorithmic bias, interpretable machine learning,
data integrity, data quality, reproducible research and reliable engineering 24x7x365 product availability, scalability
• Expertise in healthcare privacy, federated learning, continuous integration and deployment, DevOps support
• Provide mentoring to data scientists and machine learning engineers as well as career development
• Meet project related team members for individual specific needs on a regular basis related to project/product deliverables
• Provide training and guidance for team members when required
• Provide performance feedback when required by leadership
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
• MS/M.Tech degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related STEM fields
• Significant healthcare data experience including but not limited to usage of claims data
• Delivered multiple data science and machine learning projects over 8+ years with values exceeding $10 Million or more and has worked on platform members exceeding 10 million lives
• 9+ years of industry experience in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
• Strong expertise in data science, data engineering, software engineering, cloud vendors, big data technologies, real time streaming applications, DevOps, and product delivery
• Knows how to solve and launch real artificial intelligence and data science related problems and products along with managing and coordinating the
business process change, IT / cloud operations, meeting production level code standards
• Ownerships of key workflows part of data science life cycle like data acquisition, data quality, and results
• Experience building stakeholder trust and confidence in deployed models especially via application of algorithmic bias, interpretable machine learning,
data integrity, data quality, reproducible research, and reliable engineering 24x7x365 product availability, scalability
• Expertise in healthcare privacy, federated learning, continuous integration and deployment, DevOps support
• 3+ Years of experience managing directly five (5) or more senior level data scientists, machine learning engineers with advanced degrees and directly
made staff decisions
• Very strong understanding of mathematical concepts including but not limited to linear algebra, advanced calculus, partial differential equations, and
statistics including Bayesian approaches at master’s degree level and above
• 6+ years of programming experience in C++ or Java or Scala and data science programming languages like Python and R including strong understanding of
concepts like data structures, algorithms, compression techniques, high performance computing, distributed computing, and various computer architecture
• Very strong understanding and experience with traditional data science approaches like sampling techniques, feature engineering, classification, and
regressions, SVM, trees, model evaluations with several projects over 3+ years
• Very strong understanding and experience in Natural Language Processing,
reasoning, and understanding, information retrieval, text mining, search, with
3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with developing and deploying several products in production with
experience in two or more of the following languages (Python, C++, Java, Scala)
• Strong Unix/Linux background and experience with at least one of the
following cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, and Google
• Three plus (3+) years hands on experience with MapR \ Cloudera \ Databricks
Big Data platform with Spark, Hive, Kafka etc.
• Three plus (3+) years of experience with high-performance computing like
Dask, CUDA distributed GPU, TPU etc.
• Presented at major conferences and/or published materials
- Installing and configuring Informatica components, including high availability; managing server activations and de-activations for all environments; ensuring that all systems and procedures adhere to organizational best practices
- Day to day administration of the Informatica Suite of services (PowerCenter, IDS, Metadata, Glossary and Analyst).
- Informatica capacity planning and on-going monitoring (e.g. CPU, Memory, etc.) to proactively increase capacity as needed.
- Manage backup and security of Data Integration Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain all data warehouse, data marts, and ETL functions for the organization as a part of an infrastructure team.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as software upgrades.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Architecture Team , analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines.
- Work with vendors to manage support SLA’s and influence vendor product roadmap
- Provide leadership and guidance in technical meetings, define standards and assist/provide status updates
- Work with cross functional operations teams such as systems, storage and network to design technology stacks.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience as Informatica Engineer and Developer role
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an ETL environment as a developer.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in SQL coding and understanding of databases
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in command line troubleshooting
- Proficiency in writing code in Perl/Shell scripting languages
- Understanding of Java and concepts of Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of systems, networking, and storage
- Strong knowledge of scalability and high availability
SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.