Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport: It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Develop large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understand Rails best practices and religiously introduce those to the codebase.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Loves coding.
- 2-4 years of experience building scalable & complex products from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to build complex scalable technology products.
- Should have prior experience of working with ROR, React, PostgreSQL and cloud infra.
- Understanding scaling strategies for high-traffic Rails applications.
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerialize, RSpec and active interaction.
- Knowledge about Asynchronous Networking in Ruby; Refactoring ActiveRecord Models; Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq; Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning is a pl
- Expertise in Jenkins, Kubernetes, dockers and cloud technology is a plus.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
- Framework: CodeIgniter is mandatory, Laravel will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, MySQL, CSS, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Excellent Debugging, Optimization skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Working Experience in SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Working Experience in Git.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good Communication Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front-end, back-end, and database development.
- Develop web applications and rich multimedia experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in CodeIgniter Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, SOAP, XML & JSON.
- Should have a very strong knowledge of Core PHP.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Work From Office
- Experience: 1 year to 5 years
2. Responsible for doing customer API integrations and other integrations required to onboard new e-commerce marketplaces, logistic providers, ERP and accounting systems. 3. Responsible to write code for API integrations, perform debugging tasks, do application tests, do configuration and code reviews to ensure the product is satisfactory.
The candidate would provide the firms SASS platform with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, and working with the customer service team.
- Develop new functionalities on the Company platform, in close collaboration with the Product team
- Analyse and correct anomalies across the various environments
- Propose and participate in the platform evolution
- Contribute to the platform architecture, ensure strong code quality (tests & code reviews) and adherence to best practices
- Mentor and support junior developers
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
What Makes You A Great Fit :
Minimum 5 years of professional development experience with object orientated PHP, MySQL, AJAX JSON. Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
Strong experience in frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, Kohana, Zend or Symphony.
Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD).
Experience in handling of huge MySQL databases.
Experience in designing and deploy applications on AWS, Azure.