- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Data Analytics
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Python, Advanced Python, R programming, SAS and machine learning
- Must have good knowledge of SQL and Advanced SQL
- Should have basic knowledge of Statistics
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
About Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd.
2. Preferably should have done some project or internship related to the field
3. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
4. A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up.
5. You will have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it
is expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
1. Design and build a pipeline to train models for NLP problems like Classification,
2. Develop APIs that showcase our models' capabilities and enable third-party
3. Work across a microservices architecture that processes thousands of
documents per day.
4+ years of data analysis experience
Advanced working knowledge of SQL (window functions, CTEs, etc.)
Experience working with a BI tool like Tableau, Chartio, or Looker
Knowledge of Python and/or R
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Success owning your own projects and driving these projects to
Hands-on experience with data pipelines and/or ETL processes
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to
communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Strong business intuition and an ability to relate analyses to 6sense’s
goals and objectives
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment
Must Have Skills:
Location: Chennai or Gurgaon
- The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience using statistical languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Looking for someone with 3-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Has a Bachelor's, Master's in Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques :
- GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining,social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages :R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees,neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
at payments bank
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel
1) Understand the business objectives, formulate hypotheses and collect the relevant data using SQL/R/Python. Analyse bureau, customer and lending performance data on a periodic basis to generate insights. Present complex information and data in an uncomplicated, easyto-understand way to drive action.
2) Independently Build and refit robust models for achieving game-changing growth while managing risk.
3) Identify and implement new analytical/modelling techniques to improve model performance across customer lifecycle (acquisitions, management, fraud, collections, etc.
4) Help define the data infrastructure strategy for Indian subsidiary.
a. Monitor data quality and quantity.
b. Define a strategy for acquisition, storage, retention, and retrieval of data elements. e.g.: Identify new data types and collaborate with technology teams to capture them.
c. Build a culture of strong automation and monitoring
d. Staying connected to the Analytics industry trends - data, techniques, technology, etc. and leveraging them to continuously evolve data science standards at Credit Saison.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
1) 3+ years working in data science domains with experience in building risk models. Fintech/Financial analysis experience is required.
2) Expert level proficiency in Analytical tools and languages such as SQL, Python, R/SAS, VBA etc.
3) Experience with building models using common modelling techniques (Logistic and linear regressions, decision trees, etc.)
4) Strong familiarity with Tableau//Power BI/Qlik Sense or other data visualization tools
5) Tier 1 college graduate (IIT/IIM/NIT/BITs preferred).
6) Demonstrated autonomy, thought leadership, and learning agility.
Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the Role:
As an Associate Director - Data Science at Tiger Analytics, you will lead data science aspects of endto-end client AI & analytics programs. Your role will be a combination of hands-on contribution, technical team management, and client interaction.
• Work closely with internal teams and client stakeholders to design analytical approaches to
solve business problems
• Develop and enhance a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning
problems across a variety of industries.
• Work on various aspects of the ML ecosystem – model building, ML pipelines, logging &
versioning, documentation, scaling, deployment, monitoring and maintenance etc.
• Lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the client
business decision processes.
• High level of proficiency in a structured programming language, e.g. Python, R.
• Experience designing data science solutions to business problems
• Deep understanding of ML algorithms for common use cases in both structured and
unstructured data ecosystems.
• Comfortable with large scale data processing and distributed computing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 10+ years exp of which 8 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
- Core Java: advanced level competency, should have worked on projects with core Java development.
- Linux shell : advanced level competency, work experience with Linux shell scripting, knowledge and experience to use important shell commands
- Rdbms, SQL: advanced level competency, Should have expertise in SQL query language syntax, should be well versed with aggregations, joins of SQL query language.
- Data structures and problem solving: should have ability to use appropriate data structure.
- AWS cloud : Good to have experience with aws serverless toolset along with aws infra
- Data Engineering ecosystem : Good to have experience and knowledge of data engineering, ETL, data warehouse (any toolset)
- Hadoop, HDFS, YARN : Should have introduction to internal working of these toolsets
- HIVE, MapReduce, Spark: Good to have experience developing transformations using hive queries, MapReduce job implementation and Spark Job Implementation. Spark implementation in Scala will be plus point.
- Airflow, Oozie, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Kafka: Good to have knowledge about purpose and working of these technology toolsets. Working experience will be a plus point here.